[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

Mick876

Nice stats decide. Pretty sad though really given that you had our entire OP and knew exactly what village was being attacked and who was being faked and you still lost that many villages? HAHA what a joke

You can know everything, but if the D aint there, its not there. They can only use support what is offered, we all know DECIDE was crippled with inactives, so the amount of D available would of been minimal, plus the fact that they had a front with BD to deal with also.

What i find a joke is your posts, you cannot think out side the box; instead you post crap.

Crispycargo

We have both aggressive and polite players in our tribe. Mike got a big excited there. About your point, we never did jump on the bandwagon. I think RAM were the first one to post that it'll be attacking THE player that dared to click on the attack button and ok on it :p . What do you expect if you put your hands that hit our walls soaked with blood in the mouth of the tiger? It'll surely bite it without even planning. I'm sure you learned that in school "The Newton's law: Every action has equal and opposite reaction" but be sure we will follow yet defy that law by coming at you harder with coumpound interest(mathematically) :icon_twisted:.

Hmm, the bandwagon part of my was post not the point i was trying to convey karmax. Sorry if it sounded like that, but i tried to show this by saying it in the form of a lighthearted joke showing that it wasn't that big of an issue for me. I guess it just didn't come across that way. Also, i don't remember questioning why we are being attacked by RAM(or should i say - mouth of the tiger! :icon_eek:), but thanks for the explanation even though it was quite redundant to anyone who follows these forums. However, my point of that post was not only directed to mike, but to everybody else on these forums. I feel that the derogatory comments and insults with the sole purpose to incite a flame war is quite immature and can easily be avoided if one shows just the smallest amount of respect to each other. That was all.

However, i do know that it's important for you to try and show off RAM's big guns whenever possible, so by all means... carry on mate, carry on. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79042

Crispy has mostly been an exception to the general rule schaun ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Crispy has mostly been an exception to the general rule schaun ... :icon_wink:

i know, nothing against him. Not his fault he's in a tribe that constantly flaunt what they think they have.

I like most THE members, just dont like the arrogant ones, you'all know who i'm talking about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL Cece, the likes of you will never know a common honest people like me, too stucked to principles called "Fair" if that is included in your vocabulary and others who flamed in B (when i decided to leave).....

To the rest of your comments, Yap yap away and lap up the stella's drop from the floor.

I wouldn't entertain u here no more!!
Goodbye , have fun and hope u meet your match in schemes and cunningness as your future adversaire not someone you can manipulate, my dear Cece. And I know which account my mrs carlson plays..LOL (not very diffificult to know from the few sloppy attacks she sent).......Cheeers!!!

cece has her match & here I am when im not too drunk.....

Can I please have the user name of your "new account" as I have it on good info that you were saying YES LONG ago if I kept up my attacks on you .....You were going to hit delete

I find your lack of info about your OLD own tribe & your lack of respect appalling....

DeletedUser

LOL Cece, the likes of you will never know a common honest people like me, too stucked to principles called "Fair" if that is included in your vocabulary and others who flamed in B (when i decided to leave).....

To the rest of your comments, Yap yap away and lap up the stella's drop from the floor.

I wouldn't entertain u here no more!!
Goodbye , have fun and hope u meet your match in schemes and cunningness as your future adversaire not someone you can manipulate, my dear Cece. And I know which account my mrs carlson plays..LOL (not very diffificult to know from the few sloppy attacks she sent).......Cheeers!!!

Gotta agree with Mel here. That has to be the most amusing, ludicrous things I have yet heard on the PnP's. But hey, it made me laugh, so its worth something at least.

cececole

So SFC, do you have some favorite lmawii stories and quotes you'd care to share? Betcha got some good ones.

inflrc

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 51
Difference: 125

chart

DeletedUser71961

So SFC, do you have some favorite lmawii stories and quotes you'd care to share? Betcha got some good ones.
iv got one! what about everybody in DECIDE fears druss? apparently you all feared him is that true cece?

cececole

iv got one! what about everybody in DECIDE fears druss? apparently you all feared him is that true cece?

Don't think I would use the word "fear". How about respect as a player? Are you about to tell me there was no drussx (even before the delete) and it was a sat account rotated among ~B~ players? If then, we can respect them.

Last edited:

Hybookie

Here we will go with stats since the war started. Since you are only posting 1 person. We will go with your overall tribe :-D

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 00:00:00 to 07/06/2010 04:24:20

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,982
Side 2: 8,857
Difference: 3,875

chart

Side 1: 341
Side 2: 666
Difference: 325

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 42,327,100
Side 2: 79,063,806
Difference: 36,736,706

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,151,837
Side 2: 6,071,475
Difference: 2,919,638

chart

DeletedUser70594

Lol Jimmy Fear???? Here in DECIDE none of us know about this word least in TW dude ... you need to find cowards inside ur tribe ;) at least i know 3 of them, but they are not in ur tribe anymore :D You will find another ones i`m sure ... Just Keep diging ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Here we will go with stats since the war started. Since you are only posting 1 person. We will go with your overall tribe :-D

Very nice, but looking at conquers from the very beginning is like sticking your head in the sand. You need to look at the noblements from the last month to show the true status of the war at this current time. But your just a troll so posting stats from the very beginning is your style, and its expected of you.

But if you had also put this in your post:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 59
Difference: 150

chart

Side 1: 1,982,521
Side 2: 553,623
Difference: 1,428,898

chart
[/spoil]

Then it tells a total different story. This shows that at the very start THE did well in this war, but in the last month the tied has turned, and if they do not step it up, there overall lead in the war will continue to shrink. But like i said, your just a troll, so posting stats from the beginning to hide the fact that THE is getting "Hammered" :)icon_wink:) on both sides is your style.

DeletedUser

Very nice, but looking at conquers from the very beginning is like sticking your head in the sand. You need to look at the noblements from the last month to show the true status of the war at this current time. But your just a troll so posting stats from the very beginning is your style, and its expected of you.

But if you had also put this in your post:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 59
Difference: 150

chart

Side 1: 1,982,521
Side 2: 553,623
Difference: 1,428,898

chart
[/spoil]

Then it tells a total different story. This shows that at the very start THE did well in this war, but in the last month the tied has turned, and if they do not step it up, there overall lead in the war will continue to shrink. But like i said, your just a troll, so posting stats from the beginning to hide the fact that THE is getting "Hammered" :)icon_wink:) on both sides is your style.

to be honest Mick, you're the troll following THE around, as always.

You could look at it your way if you want. I would argue all the caps DECIDE has made is against an ex-DECIDE member Krivolapov, who is isolated from THE, and therefore the stats are sort of internal nobling :)

Mick876

to be honest Mick, you're the troll following THE around, as always.

You could look at it your way if you want. I would argue all the caps DECIDE has made is against an ex-DECIDE member Krivolapov, who is isolated from THE, and therefore the stats are sort of internal nobling :)

Jubal the only active thread on these forums is the THE war threads. What else am i supposed to post on?

And its not like i have no reasons for what i post, it was THE who catted 70% of my villages. So pardon me if i try to run your tribes name into the dirt every chance i get :)

Btw the new THE app is great.

You would see it like that, because just like Hybookie, you will try to hide anything that makes THE look bad. THE recruited krio. They understood the dangers of recruiting a player so far away from there core, and they took that chance. And now they pay the consequences.