BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79042

Is there an activity problem in THE? Looking at the stats so far it would appear that something is going wrong from there side, which or the following do people think are the major factors:

[1] Activity crisis!

[2] Caught on the "hop" - wasnt expecting to be attacked and so are still sorting out there Def and possible counter attack opp.

[3] THE are a set of point whoring arrogant bullies who have been found out as the tallentless noobs they now appear to be.

[4] The stats are wrong!

[5] BH are some sort of god like tribe the likes of which TW has never seen before.

[6] Other reasons.. please give details.

Personally I think its 1,2 and 3 with just a pinch of 5, but before people start ripping me for having an opinion remember that it is just that... MY OPINION (I am allowed one aint I ?)

[7] Who cares?

It seems we have them under a dozer blade for the moment. But rest assure we are all aware that we are not fighting an insignificant tribe. None at all... Maybe this is why the performance is so high these 2 first days. We are obviously not just fooling around. :icon_cool:

robot out :axemen:

DeletedUser

It's probably to early to tell, the war has barely begun and THE are yet to launch an op of their own.

DeletedUser

Make no mistake here as both of these tribes have a long battle ahead of them. I am sure once the fog clears you will see some countering from THE and the same from BH. The ability of 2 sides to wage war is based on the desire of the participants to sacrifice. A players account is only but a tool of the tribe they are in. If the tool just lies around and collects dust, then it is of no use. The tool that is worn down and cracked is at the heart of a tribe and the reason for it's existence.

DeletedUser59451

Seems to be aco.mne taking most of the beating so far, would be interesting to know if the account is actually active or dead as stats show no nobling from the account in a month.. Either way, seems to be a good group effort from BH, taking down one player(account) at a time rather than wasting nukes in stupid places.. I also agree that it is early days yet, THE will surely counter strong, hopefully with good morale and activity which will make things interesting..

Crispycargo

Seems to be aco.mne taking most of the beating so far, would be interesting to know if the account is actually active or dead as stats show no nobling from the account in a month.. Either way, seems to be a good group effort from BH, taking down one player(account) at a time rather than wasting nukes in stupid places.. I also agree that it is early days yet, THE will surely counter strong, hopefully with good morale and activity which will make things interesting..

You're right in your logic pure. Aco.mne has been gone for months now and nearly all of account's defense was sent to help kriv on the decide front. The account is dead and defenseless.

And yet again, another good example of how stats can be misleading in a war. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: aco.mne

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 430
Difference: 430

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 81
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 3,848,316
Difference: 3,848,316

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 775,063
Difference: 775,063

chart

slates9

Really, that's quite funny, because aco.mne said he would run the account until a new owner was found, or well, keep it green anyway. A few weeks ago, he told a few members of BH that he talks to that he had dropped the account as a new owner had been found...

And if he has lied, or we're mis-informed, then leaving a dead account that big on the border with a tribe you havn't got good relations with is stupid really, was it Hybookies idea?

Mick876

If the account was dead months ago how come you were still able to send support to the decide front? Either you sent it months ago, or someone is on the account.

Crispycargo

Not sure slates, all i know though is that the accounts defenses were sent out to help kriv weeks ago and i haven't heard from lethal touch(previous owner) in ages. Also, nobody is spending the effort to sit his account since it is dead. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to slander your stats as you guys seem (and the rest of w30 for that matter...) seem to be quite proud of them, but instead i'm just breaking them down for people a bit. Take of it what you will.

As for a co-player\new owner i have heard nothing of this. I would expect that your words are false though considering there have been no recap attempts from the account and it has been inactive for faaaar longer than a month.

EDIT: Mick - somebody has control of the account it's just that said person does not feel like spending the effort to try and save an account with no troops\owner when there are active players which are dedicated to their account that need to be sat.

EDIT2: To slates, as stated previously, you guys pulled a nice tatical move on us by getting decide to hit kriv which made us shift support which was previously covering the bh front over to the decide front. Hence why the account is under defended(understatement, lol..)

Last edited:

Mick876

EDIT: Mick - somebody has control of the account it's just that said person does not feel like spending the effort to try and save an account with no troops\owner when there are active players which are dedicated to their account that need to be sat.

Thats the attitude BD took. And now we have a extra 900 or so villages to attack them with. Very poor attitude to take, your members had the effort to send all the owners troops to your front, but now that its under some pressure you wipe your hands clean and write it off.

slates9

Not sure slates, all i know though is that the accounts defenses were sent out to help kriv weeks ago and i haven't heard from lethal touch(previous owner) in ages.

No offense intended crispy, but I feel that THE aren't telling you guys everything. Nukes in transit aren't defense to Kriv weeks ago are they?

Now don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to slander your stats as you guys seem (and the rest of w30 for that matter...) seem to be quite proud of them, but instead i'm just breaking them down for people a bit. Take of it what you will.

To be blunt we're not exactly proud of it. Almost every village is empty, and not a single atatck or recap from the account, yet a cap is still a cap, giving us a better edge in the fight. Like I said, leaving a supposedly dead, empty account on a frontline is kind of stupid.

As for a co-player\new owner i have heard nothing of this. I would expect that your words are false though considering there have been no recap attempts from the account and it has been inactive for faaaar longer than a month.

Our word we've got is probably false then, we don't know the goings on inside THE, so I can't say anything to this. I guess the only thing I can say, is if the account has been gone months now, then he would be over the 60 day sitting mark, and therefore unable to send support or nukes out, yet that's exactly what we've seen

EDIT2: To slates, as stated previously, you guys pulled a nice tatical move on us by getting decide to hit kriv which made us shift support

Once again, we did not tell DECIDE to hit kriv, nor suggest they hit him. 100% coincidental, don't believe it if you don't want to, but as you were in no talks between BH and DECIDE, you would not know what's been said

Last edited:

Crispycargo

Thats the attitude BD took. And now we have a extra 900 or so villages to attack them with. Very poor attitude to take, your members had the effort to send all the owners troops to your front, but now that its under some pressure you wipe your hands clean and write it off.

We aren't wiping our hands of the account, it's just that there is not much we can do with all the troops being in transit(as slates himself has said). And since the account is permasat, we aren't going to stack it like we are doing with the active players who are under attack. Just bad timing on our part and a nice move by bh.

No offense intended crispy, but I feel that THE aren't telling you guys everything. Nukes in transit aren't defense to Kriv weeks ago are they?

No idea slates, maybe whoever took the time to send out all the defense troops to kriv sent a few nukes aswell? Either way, the troops are not at home whether it's offense or defense.

To be blunt we're not exactly proud of it. Almost every village is empty, and not a single atatck or recap from the account, yet a cap is still a cap, giving us a better edge in the fight. Like I said, leaving a supposedly dead, empty account on a frontline is kind of stupid.

Maybe you aren't, but there are are others who update the stats every few hours when 10 more inactive vills are capped. I'll let them have their fun tho ;) And yea, it wasn't our best move. Every tribe has permasats and u just gotta deal with it.

Our word we've got is probably false then, we don't know the goings on inside THE, so I can't say anything to this. I guess the only thing I can say, is if the account has been gone months now, then he would be over the 60 day sitting mark, and therefore unable to send support or nukes out, yet that's exactly what we've seen

The account is permasat, i do know it's been over a month but i have no idea the exact time in days...

Once again, we did not tell DECIDE to hit kriv, nor suggest they hit him. 100% coincidental, don't believe it if you don't want to, but as you were in no talks between BH and DECIDE, you would not know what's been said

I'm only going by what i've seen and heard. And logically, it would make sense for you guys to time it like this. Funny how everything is coincidental in this game tho. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92

Like you said, Slates, a cap is a cap. Even if all you're getting are grays dressed up as THE (and I'm not saying that's the case, here), you're still gaining a tactical position. And you started off pretty good - DECIDE knew where to kill our op, and their own pulled our defense so that we could be blindsided. In essence, a perfect move.

How much it'll hurt us, and how much we can recover, will be seen. I'd like to believe its a lot, but its a great start for BH, no joke.

DeletedUser

it doesn;t matter about aco.mne, we kept the account in THE hoping to find an owner these past two months..we didn't.

Aco.mne (lethal) has actually been gone closer to 4 months. For the first two months he was gone playing another world..he did enough to keep it from going barb. 2 months ago, we had the sit. It is at 50 some days, we sent all the D out, our choice, leaving it defenseless.

Again, smart of BH, or the easy way for BH, you can have it.

We all know it won;t happen to our actives. So just enjoy the free ones :)

If anything, maybe you guys jumping our backs with DECIDE and others sparks some of our guys to come back and give you a whooping.

slates9

it doesn;t matter about aco.mne, we kept the account in THE hoping to find an owner these past two months..we didn't.

Those _DS_ players you guys made leave their accounts to take ones in THE (or they did by their own choice, whatever), couldn't they have filled the gap?

If anything, maybe you guys jumping our backs with DECIDE and others sparks some of our guys to come back and give you a whooping.

And err, with those 3 ~B~ players you played dirty tricks** with to make join you, they already took those accounts didn't they? Or...there's more?

**For those who don't know, that "dirty trick" was to be in "possibly alliance talks" with ~B~. which gave them access to speak to their players. When they were able to do that, they spoke to Lmawii, Drussx and Korgg and kindly informed them that BH were planning to war ~B~, and that their only chance of survival was to ditch their own accounts, and take up dead ones in THE.

I stand by my next statement, those 3 players, if they come on the PnP, will deny that as will THE. Just a little premeditated thought. Then they'll say of course we deny it, it's not true. :icon_rolleyes: It is.

DeletedUser

Those _DS_ players you guys made leave their accounts to take ones in THE (or they did by their own choice, whatever), couldn't they have filled the gap?

And err, with those 3 ~B~ players you played dirty tricks** with to make join you, they already took those accounts didn't they? Or...there's more?

**For those who don't know, that "dirty trick" was to be in "possibly alliance talks" with ~B~. which gave them access to speak to their players. When they were able to do that, they spoke to Lmawii, Drussx and Korgg and kindly informed them that BH were planning to war ~B~, and that their only chance of survival was to ditch their own accounts, and take up dead ones in THE.

I stand by my next statement, those 3 players, if they come on the PnP, will deny that as will THE. Just a little premeditated thought. Then they'll say of course we deny it, it's not true. :icon_rolleyes: It is.

I guess thanks for your speculations as always?

You want an account in THE slates? We could use a meat shield :)

DeletedUser59451

You're right in your logic pure. Aco.mne has been gone for months now and nearly all of account's defense was sent to help kriv on the decide front. The account is dead and defenseless.

And yet again, another good example of how stats can be misleading in a war. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: aco.mne

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 2: 430
Difference: 430

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 81
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 3,848,316
Difference: 3,848,316

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 775,063
Difference: 775,063

chart

I just brought it up out of curiosity and interest in the war, the stats are not really misleading imo as they are still war caps, and if anything good ones as they are not wasting nukes to gain ground on you and also giving BH the chance to get more players a good frontline position.. As agreed by all, a very smart move by BH..

slates9

I guess thanks for your speculations as always?

You want an account in THE slates? We could use a meat shield :)

They're not speculations Jubal. Shut up because you know what's happened, and the people of World 30 know you do these under-handed tactics all the time. I'll speak to DairyBoy in a bit.

And no, I don't, I would straight up refuse to work with half of THE because of their attitudes :icon_neutral: But, one thing confuses me, aco.mne, and any other dead accounts aren't a good enough meat shield?

312jx34.png

(Those other dead accounts, we'll get to them soon enough)

Mick876

Half of THE are inactive and dead. They got plenty of meat shields :)

DeletedUser

They're not speculations Jubal. Shut up because you know what's happened, and the people of World 30 know you do these under-handed tactics all the time. I'll speak to DairyBoy in a bit.

And no, I don't, I would straight up refuse to work with half of THE because of their attitudes :icon_neutral: But, one thing confuses me, aco.mne, and any other dead accounts aren't a good enough meat shield?

312jx34.png

(Those other dead accounts, we'll get to them soon enough)

Slates, quit acting so tough and is there a need to be disrespectful by telling me to "shut up"? Apparently so.

Again, good start. Let's see if you can take that off others.

slates9

Slates, quit acting so tough and is there a need to be disrespectful by telling me to "shut up"? Apparently so.

Again, good start. Let's see if you can take that off others.

Yeah, there was a need. It happened, and you deny it on the forums so no one else knows it happened. I don't like liars. And thanks. I hope this becomes a more two-way war very soon :)