BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser70594

yes but i`m not Jubal, I`m ChamichA and I`m not scared ... I just wondering when i will have a chanse to fight you ... as i tested your brother dalowin and Hes really ugly in TW ... it seemed that he was skilled (at least i thought) but i was wrong ... so one more guy from THE in k35 is you ... I Hope we will fight soon ... And I Hope that you will be better then ur broth ... No Hard Feelings ...

DeletedUser

yes but i`m not Jubal, I`m ChamichA and I`m not scared ... I just wondering when i will have a chanse to fight you ... as i tested your brother dalowin and Hes really ugly in TW ... it seemed that he was skilled (at least i thought) but i was wrong ... so one more guy from THE in k35 is you ... I Hope we will fight soon ... And I Hope that you will be better then ur broth ... No Hard Feelings ...

none taken, although I find it humorous you say Dal or I have no skill. I showed stats of conquers..show me what you have done.

Proof is in the puddin' bud. And you can just as easily attack me. I'll get to you when I nom nom the rest of your mates in the way :)

DeletedUser70594

Jubal you had 1 Front against DECIDE 6-7 months ... and your Caps 90 % are from Inactives nothing More ... Whats the mind to post here stats??? I have done enough things for my tribe and i do not need any Personal Stats there ... at least DECIDE is alive when BD died ... and I am sure DECIDE will more then alive when THE falls ... I promise ... That is what i have done ... i kept my tribe against 3 top 5 tribe 6 months ... when any of DECIDE members fights you, you need to realise that that guy probably has minimum 1 other front ... what about me since THE vs DECIDE war has started i always had 3 front till today ...

DeletedUser

Jubal you had 1 Front against DECIDE 6-7 months ... and your Caps 90 % are from Inactives nothing More ... Whats the mind to post here stats??? I have done enough things for my tribe and i do not need any Personal Stats there ... at least DECIDE is alive when BD died ... and I am sure DECIDE will more then alive when THE falls ... I promise ... That is what i have done ... i kept my tribe against 3 top 5 tribe 6 months ... when any of DECIDE members fights you, you need to realise that that guy probably has minimum 1 other front ... what about me since THE vs DECIDE war has started i always had 3 front till today ...

Just realized this was a BH war thread, and you are DECIDE, so this will be my last post on it.

I basically just heard excuses in your post. So we will see what the stats are when it's over. Enough excuse making though please, it's a bit old.

DeletedUser70594

May be Its Old but thats a Fact you cant run away from it ...

Ok On Topic BH is kicking your a$$es ... :D

DeletedUser

May be Its Old but thats a Fact you cant run away from it ...

Ok On Topic BH is kicking your a$$es ... :D

Agreed, BH has got a good start. We had a NAP and were actively fighting DECIDE, RAM and some others.

We will re-group and continue fighting several tribes at once as always.

DeletedUser70594

fought against RAM???? you made me laugh dude ... some others???? THE vs WOLRD??? your funny dude ... THE needs to fight against Only one thing right now, THE vs Inactivity :D:D:D (DECIDE must do this too btw ) i bet every tribe has the same problems .. So dont give Up and give us a Good fight ... If you will not come for me ... Than I will go for you soon so be prepared ... :) DECIDE has a good morale ... Now THE need to manage Two front so you guys need to work Harder and move ur a$$es ... Good Luck at all ...

DeletedUser

We had a NAP

So what?

And, according to your own members, this has been on the cards for a long while now and most saw it coming.

were actively fighting DECIDE, RAM and some others.

In terms of fighting others, again, so what? its tribal wars, there are alliances, etc. THE started attacking Decide, THE member started things with RAM, THE members treated BH with disdain in conversations. so guess what, you're now fighting multiple sides with no-one to blame but your own tribes policies, procedures and members.

Who are the others you are fighting by the way?

As has been said previously, the war is on and it doesn't matter what happened to start it. That's past history already and very few people care about. So far, THE haven't shown up. I'm sure they will, and we are looking forward to that day.

DeletedUser

Agreed, BH has got a good start. We had a NAP and were actively fighting DECIDE, RAM and some others.

We will re-group and continue fighting several tribes at once as always.

This is getting boring now, you were not actively fighting RAM. You had one kid who dared to touch our villages and that guy received plenty of incomings as a result. If you don't want to "actively fight RAM", keep off our food and keep out of our territory. You guys have the choice and the destination of our nukes is in your hands.

DeletedUser

This is getting boring now, you were not actively fighting RAM. You had one kid who dared to touch our villages and that guy received plenty of incomings as a result. If you don't want to "actively fight RAM", keep off our food and keep out of our territory. You guys have the choice and the destination of our nukes is in your hands.

Easy Shipley, you are right. I embellished, it just sounded better that way.

Far from boring though I would say. We like fighting on all fronts, it's a challenge.

bnkrmike24

Easy Shipley, you are right. I embellished, it just sounded better that way.

Far from boring though I would say. We like fighting on all fronts, it's a challenge.

haha, finally having a challenge? :lol:
No one to back you up this time? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser70594

Jubal you cant realise how hard situation DECIDE is In (and Were) ... and you never will get it ... But I hope BH will help you to see this situation ...

click on it .. this is what DECIDE has choose

Lets see What THE will do ... I really interested!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to chamicha and bnkrmike...sorry, come again?

We have always fought on all fronts, it's nothing new.

ChamichA, I am having trouble understanding what you are saying. We choose to continue to nom nom your tribe.

And Quinn, beware of Azzreal, who is about to pounce on all the little smurfs :)

Crispycargo

This isnt a war its a walkover :icon_razz: .. just kidding. If there are so many inactives in THE why are they not cutting them loose from the tribe (streamlining) is it because there would not be much of a tribe left underneath?

This made me chuckle. I love how no matter what our decision is we are always wrong and never good enough hahaha. It's to the point where all i can do is laugh cause people are so blind to this fact. We declare on two top tribes at once - we get flamed for not attacking worthy targets, we help out our ally BD against phoenx - we get flammed for not finishing off decide fast enough or declaring on BH, we keep the inactives cause we don't give a d*** about stats - and now we get people such as laura calling us out on it. But if we were to boot said inactive\defenseless accounts we would get flamed to hell.

Oh lord, these forums get more hilarious by the day hahaha. Gotta love it.

DeletedUser70594

Just watch the video my friend ... you will get my point (i hope) ;)

KarmaX

Seems like only Jubal and Sir Crispy is active in THE and prolly JP sometimes when he's not busy writing. They prolly have 10+ sits.. Prolly Jubal saying fighting RAM, he might have done it indirectly by sitting someone in BD or sth.. or else I don't see whr he did that.. Just attack anyone else besides these two coz it'll be hard defending sit accounts :p

DeletedUser

All due respect to JP and THE for being somewhat respectful in our relations (until late/recruitment of hammer - which snowballed), we are fully expecting the wrath of THE anytime soon, and welcome it. For in my eyes (and BH's council eyes), this isnt a war as of yet, its just a pissing contest, with the opposing side still trying to unzip. The past is the past, and as far as BH see's it, the future will bring new opportunities for both our tribes. This will be a long... long....... long war, and I personally am looking forward to it.

On to how THE has portrayed themselves, well.. you could of done a better job, Your arrogance has caught up with you, HOWEVER, BH's official stance is that THE is a respectful tribe, and has held the #2 spot in the world for quite some time - which means the leadership is obviously doing something well. Whether they attacked a worthy target or not means nothing. We clearly used THE's ignorance to our advantage. The fact that THE didnt see it coming is really amazing considering this SKYPE quote (note the date):

[spoil]
[5/11/2010 8:02:04 PM] frostpdp: Do you know how many of my guys have said "Yeah, we should run an OP on those Hammer guys."
[5/11/2010 8:02:32 PM] masterquinn®: no, please tell me.. include names to be accurate please
[5/11/2010 8:03:54 PM] frostpdp: See, that's the funny thing, I lost count. At least 10. More than 10, probably. And names? Why does it matter? The fact is that I did two things for you that don't happen in THE. One, I changed plans for an OP to give you time to consider. Two, I haven't declared war on you for stealing our fugitives.
[5/11/2010 8:04:38 PM] frostpdp: Fortunately, you've got the choice. Do those things reward us, or do you take advantage of 'em.
[5/11/2010 8:06:00 PM] masterquinn®: lost count? christ, there are only 50 members in your tribe.. that's pretty rough man.. may want to cut the grass smokin.. damn..
[5/11/2010 8:06:28 PM] frostpdp: Haven't smoked in a long time.
[/spoil]

This has to be the reason why your being flamed for not striking us beforehand, you had the know-all, and the ability to do something. We understand that helping BD is important, especially with their current inactivity problems, and we commend that... But you should of been ready for us.. as we were ready for you. A week after recruitment of hammer, we moved Defence to the frontlines with you.. since then, they've been drinking our beer and getting fat...

flame this instead, i would rather get all the flaming myself, than my tribe.

Dude, how could you not be ready? You had nothing else to do once you merged Hammer. They were your only war ever besides when you took TER.

Correct me if this is not accurate...