Side 2: 409,060
Difference: 210,187

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261,410
Side 2: 244,814
Difference: 16,596

chart

ruh, roh! The element of surprise is gone :)

DeletedUser

I'm so tempted to put that picture up!

Yeah, we Canucks are smart, we out smart the Irishman by teaming up. We all drank the same amount of beers but we each took our turn in doing shoots with him. So for everyone one shoot we took, Parm took 3. lol

Recaps were expected and there should be some real caps too in there, we are not perfect and we expected to lose villages. It's all part of the war. Like MQ mentioned, this is not the real war yet, the real war will be upon us once everyone had time to digest what happen and prepare accordingly.

Crispycargo

Yup, 25 of them are real caps from an active BH player. The other 4 could be recaps or not, didn't bother to look um up.

You won't see many recaps at this point as nobody is playing aco and that is where most of your caps are coming from. You'll def see our active players attempting recaps though ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hmmmm..... maybe DuchessOfDevonshire just doesn't like you either crispy? ahhh who cares :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Finally a sign of life from THE, keep it up as it's going to be a lot more interesting to follow. :)

cececole

Good enough for Duchess, Good enough for me!!!

If she can attack CC than I will too. Prolly she didn't like your pnp, she gets really motivated like that. Maybe I should ask all of DECIDE to attack Crispy. Let's see how many should I ask?????

slates9

No offense fellas, and I know damn well I will get flamed for this, but your "active BH player" you nobled off had some issues recently and moved house. Flame all you like, if you want, I can give you dates and messages from weeks ago.

Anyways, even still, it is nice to see any sign of life from THE other then "getting rid of unwanted troops", and those random nukes/fakes from myia that I'm getting :icon_razz: Jubal, still none from you :icon_sad: Kudos to Crispy and some others for starting the fight BH have long been waiting for and for us to finally prove to those arrogant prats in THE what BH can, and will do.

DeletedUser92

Simple point of fact: We have not been sending out messages asking tribes we have never heard of to side with us. Yes, there have been such tribes that have contacted us; we have been polite, but have not accepted any such requests. Yes, there are other tribes in the area which have for some time held at least one continent that have contacted us, and these we have talked to on some form of a diplomatic level. However, there are no agreements at this time.

If there are, I will not deny them.

Otherwise, the war's good so far! BH's tactical move was both brilliant and inspiring, and we're making ours to match! Last 24 hours are good on all fronts, I have to say, but that's a rather segmented time period. Lethal, its good to see you still check in once in a while. :)

Crispycargo

Good enough for Duchess, Good enough for me!!!

If she can attack CC than I will too. Prolly she didn't like your pnp, she gets really motivated like that. Maybe I should ask all of DECIDE to attack Crispy. Let's see how many should I ask?????

No offense cece, but DECIDE isn't really known for it's offensive capabilities so your threat to me is kind of mute. Regardless, you are welcome to try and change my opinion by getting your tribe to attack me.

No offense fellas, and I know damn well I will get flamed for this, but your "active BH player" you nobled off had some issues recently and moved house. Flame all you like, if you want, I can give you dates and messages from weeks ago.

Hmm, so would now be the appropriate time for me to go on and moan about your "stupidity"(as your members have said) for keeping inactive accounts on the front, not getting a new owner, or for not booting the account?

I just find it kind of ironic that yesterday we were getting flammed by BH members for our decisions on the aco.mne account, yet the very next day we find BH making excuses for the exact same thing that they were flamming us about yesterday. Ohhh the hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

I just find it kind of ironic that yesterday we were getting flammed by BH members for our decisions on the aco.mne account, yet the very next day we find BH making excuses for the exact same thing that they were flamming us about yesterday. Ohhh the hypocrisy.

the account isn't dead and not doing anything, it is being sat and you know, sitting someone with a flood of incoming is really hard. especially when your not the real owner, you dont know exactly where the troops are.

Anyways, THE, i will bring HELL to you soon :)

EDIT: Not giving excuses, great job tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Slates said the guy had issues, not an inactive account. Issues can be resolves, probably just bad timing for that fellow but overall it was good timing for BH. We can't wait for 100% of the tribe to be ready.

and Quinn, if that beer is still staring at you I can help with that.

DeletedUser

You better tell your little men with axes to make sure they bring a few Kegs to each villages they visit and maybe then I'll let them live.

DeletedUser

Here is something i wrote for the THE fella's :icon_twisted:

The Hellestarian empire
Used to live in hell’s fire.
But when came the berserk hounds,
They’ve been thrown out of bounds.
Those vicious dogs are biting
And the empire is now cracking.
Has THE lost its courage?
Have we entered a new age?
Time will tell
What will happen to the hell,