R-Mit R.I.P.

DeletedUser

If You knew R-mit My father I have the sad duty to inform you that he past away yesterday morning after losing his battle against lung cancer.
He played on a number of worlds and quit them all about a month ago due to his diagnosis .
I used to watch him play and about 3 years ago we used to play together (and I am still playing myself).
This game brought me and my father closer together and I know he would have liked to play right up to the end but he decided to spend time with us his family .
Thank you TW for the time we played this game together.
Am I Evil....

DeletedUser

I didn't know him, but you have my condolences nontheless.

DeletedUser

RIP if true.

Not funny/cool to play games like this. :|

DeletedUser

RIP if true.

Not funny/cool to play games like this. :|

Sorry but it is true why would anyone make this up!

Thanks for the condolences everyone.
I was hoping players who knew my dad would find out He did leave the game very quick .
I only really posted so they would know .
I know he was in "Botw" Brotherhood of the wolf and I think that was on w38 .
He was also on w41 and was in "OUT" Outcasts.
he was on a couple of other worlds but I don't remember which .
He would spend about 10 hrs a day playing TW much to my mothers annoyance
"your think more of your game friends then me" I heard said more then once .
My Wife has said the same to me.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Sadly it happened once on world 3... was a big event. Was two kids pretending to be a young girl, then staging a large dying saga. Was quite awful...

But let us not doubt this. RIP.

Michael Corleone.

A loss is always sad, especially when its someone very close to you.

RIP.

DeletedUser

I am so very sorry for your loss. R-mit is and was always a fantastic person and will be missed by so many. The last mail I received from him broke my heart knowing that it would be the last one I would ever get from him, telling me that he was going to spend the rest of his days with his family. Cherish the memories you have and and always remember that he loved you (his real life family) more than any words can describe. On behalf of BOTW, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers for the difficult times ahead. He was very special to us and we will miss him dearly.

sargeant johnn

R-Mit was a beloved member of the BOTW family.he will be missed dearly.i am so sorry,i know how you and the rest of the family are feeling right now,

Sargeant Johnn-Dylan C.

DeletedUser89097

RIP R-MIT you will be missed, we had alot fun in the tribes forums with the food fight
i hope up in heaven they let you play in heavens tribe and come down here and take over some these worlds
in tw.

DeletedUser

I'm sad to hear that he's gone he was a good leader and a role model to most if not all of the new tribemembers in BOTW, I'd say he's one of the best players in this game that I've ever met, though I haven't known him that long I hope he can still have a good experience wherever he is now. R-Mit I hope you see all these comments here hoping you a good rest

R.I.P.

best regards,
viviananhthu (a thankful friend)

DeletedUser

Thank you for your comments I'm glad you all have good memories .
To Botw I am keeping Dad's websites alive and when I'm able to I will finish what dad had started with your website if that is ok with you all.

wolfman7075

I am wolf leader/founder of Brotherhood Of The Wolf , I I do feel your lose as I have lost most of my own family , and I know this pain first hand , I wish for you that it never happened, and im sorry for you that it did . and if there was some way I could take this back for you and your family I would . just know that I will be praying for your family , and will never forget my brother R-mit .
Wolf... Tom Rollins.

PS . this is from a friend that couldn't post.:
aclarkies95 said:
R-mit i played along side you for more than a year and you were one of the best players i knew. I give my deepest sympathy for your family that you were taken away from them so prematurely.
craig clarke.

wolfman7075

35bulxg.png

my friend you have your wings now .

april enchantress

All my thoughts & love to you & your family my own mother just died on the 28th so I know exactly how you feel.
Your father was a true example of all that is good in TW courage, honor, loyalty & compassion all bound up with a great sense of humor.
I will miss him greatly. He was admired & respected by all of us.
Again all my love & condolances to you & your family.
RIP R-mit & watch out for my mum she's a party animal when she gets going

Da Viking

never got to play with him, but my condolences to you and your whole family. Im so sorry.

R.I.P R-Mit