Wheggs stands up for W47...

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3135

War declaration... war declaration... war declaration... oooo what's this? Yes a thread that is not a war declaration. I know it's amazing, but we've achieved it.

Ah W47... so much hope for that first world with army camps. A huge amount of premades, and one by one failures... They come, they fail, they leave. Even my own tribe with Uldor was a failure, though I am not so weak as to admit to defeat on the first hurdle.

They come, they brag, they leave. The rubbish. Now most likely hiding away on world 50, missing out on what is commonly the best part of the game.

But Wheggs stand for world 47. We have decided to make an announcement that we love world 47 so much that we are going to take as much of we can of it. It's a bit like a cake, the more you love, the more you want.

child-eating-cake-and-ice-cream.jpg

That's just wheggs for you. Writing completely boring threads, on a completely pointless topic, for no other reasons than to shout our own name out.

No you can't have the last two minutes of your life back.

WHEGGS.
Bloodhood

chucklefang

FAIL

The kid is eating chocolate cake when it's a common known fact that white/vanilla cake is better. I expected better from you BH.

Deleted User - 3135

There was a young boy called fang,
he bought a shiny new mustang,
tried to run over blood,
got stuck in the mud,
and died... to the sound of 'twang'.

DeletedUser

Looks and tastes more like an ice cream cake to me. Oh yeh how I love my ice cream.

Although there is just one thing I love more in this world than ice cream.... and that is potato wedges. mmmmm potato

DeletedUser33250

There was a tribe called MAD,
People thought we were going to be bad,
We beat 'better' tribes,
Without any bribes,
and our rep improved a tad.

If we're doing limericks :p

Deleted User - 3135

So who exactly are you guys at war with ;/

+1 on this!

But seriously. Everyone and anyone. We just loveeee to eat. Might be why we have the average fastest member growth rate in the world :icon_wink:

grummit

This has a purpose that is not pointless.. Wheggs needs to be known and talked about more.

DeletedUser

Yes by all means bypass this thread for the usual "my * is bigger than your *" external posturing.

DeletedUser

The tribe does have the biggest boob I ever met (Grum) Glad to see the restart has paid off for you!!

DeletedUser

I love the picture! You were such a cute baby, Bloodhood! :icon_cool:

Have fun Weggs ;o)