BH Gets drunk.. again

cececole

Nice one Rod.

MQ, are you still barking?

Would that be barking mad? :p

No offense cece, but DECIDE isn't really known for it's offensive capabilities so your threat to me is kind of mute. Regardless, you are welcome to try and change my opinion by getting your tribe to attack me.

I believe you meant "moot point" , though jp can be the final arbiter.
[spoil]http://morenovel.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/muting-the-moot-points/[/spoil]

Give the comparative sizes of DECIDE and THE, I am comfortable with our offensive profile. I sure your opinion of DECIDE includes the disdain we are used to from our enemies.

Last edited:

slates9

Hmm, so would now be the appropriate time for me to go on and moan about your "stupidity"(as your members have said) for keeping inactive accounts on the front, not getting a new owner, or for not booting the account?

I just find it kind of ironic that yesterday we were getting flammed by BH members for our decisions on the aco.mne account, yet the very next day we find BH making excuses for the exact same thing that they were flamming us about yesterday. Ohhh the hypocrisy.

Sweet! However, I never said he was inactive, I said he was moving house. That does not mean an inactive account. However, something came up and I would rather not divulge information to the enemy about it. I'm fine with getting flamed for this to be honest as I know what has happened, and if you really do not want to believe it and think that we need to cover up your caps with dead accounts your most surely wrong.

We're not THE. We did congratulate you on those caps. Now stop bickering and get back into the game and take more.

Mick876

Now stop bickering and get back into the game and take more.

And on that note, lets take a look at the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 05:00:00 to 06/06/2010 12:07:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 50
Difference: 187

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,259,564
Side 2: 451,813
Difference: 1,807,751

chart

DeletedUser

Crispycargo

Crispycargo i would put you up with the worst players of THE

shocking

maybe i should pay you a visit in k21 :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Crispycargo

Crispycargo i would put you up with the worst players of THE

shocking

maybe i should pay you a visit in k21 :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: davepowa1

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Side 2: 121,313
Difference: 121,313

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: CrispyCargo

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 306,936
Side 2: 0
Difference: 306,936

chart

Last edited:

Crispycargo

Now really Crispy... what was the point of that post? I just don't get it.. capping more vills from a semi inactive account from both you and dave means absolutely nothing - no real skill required. So, what I understood is you dont have all that much to do, but feel it necessary to show the world that you can make nobles better than dave.

GJ

@beasty:
neosporin, and its not even a burn at all.. its just a "size" post

What was the point of his post quinn? Other than to incite a flame war...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: davepowa1

Side 2: 10
Difference: 13

Is it just me or that math is all screwed up?

KarmaX

Active or inactive, the nobling fairly counts. Its tribe's responsibility. Looks like Crispy is doing a little damage on his side and he fairly deserves the credit. Thts my point of view.

DeletedUser

Active or inactive, the nobling fairly counts. Its tribe's responsibility. Looks like Crispy is doing a little damage on his side and he fairly deserves the credit. Thts my point of view.

I agree with KarmaX, if he is in your tribe it is part of the war.

DeletedUser67579

yes Wild last time I looked those numbers do not add up

Crispycargo

yes Wild last time I looked those numbers do not add up

I was a little hammered from all the BH beer i've been pillaging from KSI's villages lately. Was a simple math error...sorry? Not sure why it's that big of a deal for you all to feel the need to even mention it, honestly.

DeletedUser

Thought the system produced those numbers crispy - not you... You got them from twstats.com?

Crispycargo

Thought the system produced those numbers crispy - not you... You got them from twstats.com?

When i first posted the stats they were from the past month. I then decided that weekly stats were more accurate since the war hasn't been going for for a month and posted those instead. I simply changed the words month to week and updated the caps accordingly from twstats.com but forgot to change the difference. Mystery solved.

Again, not sure why it's such a big deal as long as the numbers are correct - which they are.

DeletedUser67579

So you edited the info from TW stats and say that is okay?

DeletedUser

So you edited the info from TW stats and say that is okay?

Rethae: Are the stats incorrect?

If they are, say so.

If they are not (which I suspect), then your post is ... shall we say ... silly.

I certainly say "editing" (your word) the info from TW Stats (as explained by Crispy Cargo) is "okay" - as the information contained within remains accurate. Have we gotten so picky that we are criticizing PnP'ers for how they present "data?" Come on - BH started this thread with a great post, but it's gone downhill from there.

But please - flame on, flame on. Don't let me get in the way.