From Dusk till Dawn - final chapter

DeletedUser

From Dusk till Dawn IV

Welcome to today's movie thread.
Inhere we will discuss the latest (and final chapter) in the 'From Dusk till Dawn' movies.

What is the movie about, you may ask?
Well, it consists of a tribe called DIY who grew tired of a tribe named ~DD~, that is right on their borders.
What first looked like a potential beautiful friendship and possible future alliance quickly turned into a sour deal that included a lack of communication,
no council representative to talk to over at ~DD~ or maybe too many, who knows? It felt like trying to get a document 27 triple bis from the local administration
every time we had matters that needed to be discussed. And God knows we hate administration...

In those cases where we eventually got a reply, the attitude was cocky, not exactly the attitude we had hoped for.
Other ingredients of the movie are a general disrespect for our tribe and it's members, a ~DD~ player leaving their tribe to attack our beloved wrathofkane aka Bobtha Builder, etcetera. Enough is enough. If you can't control your members, we will do it for you.

So, since we are big fans of simplifying things, we hereby would like to inform you that there is no longer need of any form of discussion/diplomacy between our respective tribes.
From this moment on, you may consider us at war.

Have a great war, good luck & good riddance.

[SPOIL]
PS: Any resemblance with Spirit Level is unintentional. :icon_razz:
Dusktilldawn4.gif
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Before the flaming begins, I would like to apologise to ~DD~ for some of our guys attacking before the NAP was dropped. We had planned for the NAP to be dropped today and this would have allowed our tribe the time to prepare fully, but a few guys were trigger happy and they pre-ejaculated before our leadership had a chance to contact ~DD~.

Again, I take full responsibility for our tribe attacking a NAPped tribe and I will be speaking to those who shot their load too soon. These players will be sent to the Advanced Medical Institute and they will be treated accordingly...

With that said, Game on ~DD~.

DeletedUser

I see a horsey! :icon_cool:

That alone makes declaration way better ;)

DeletedUser

I guess they should have not tried to take advantage of our diplomacy...
Screw being the nice guys and bring on the hate!!!

DeletedUser

Posted.

So this is how some of you start a war declaration :icon_wink: ?
Interesting :icon_razz:, I can’t wait until I get everything organized and finish studying my guides, because I’m like the greatest Warlord every, when, war is declared.

DeletedUser

I knew I should've bought those extra 10spears instead of getting a lap-dance from that fit villager!

DeletedUser89429

Before the flaming begins, I would like to apologise to ~DD~ for some of our guys attacking before the NAP was dropped. We had planned for the NAP to be dropped today and this would have allowed our tribe the time to prepare fully, but a few guys were trigger happy and they pre-ejaculated before our leadership had a chance to contact ~DD~.

Again, I take full responsibility for our tribe attacking a NAPped tribe and I will be speaking to those who shot their load too soon. These players will be sent to the Advanced Medical Institute and they will be treated accordingly...

With that said, Game on ~DD~.

I take full responsibility for this, I've had itchy fingers all week due to having absolutely no noble targets. I'm not a very peaceful person, I like warring and I like to be aggressive, so when my nuke had been maxed out for a week and I had 6 nobles saved up, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to let off some steam (or as Brad puts it, pre-ejaculate). And after staying up until 4 am to make sure it went flawlessly (yeah, TW makes you do awful things, I need my beauty sleep :icon_cry:), I didn't want to have to cancel it and try again tomorrow because I hadn't received a reply saying go from the dukes.

So I'd like to apologize to ~DD~ and my own tribe for making this mistake. I hope the treatment isn't too bad at the institute. D:

DeletedUser

Random.

this-is-sparta-7.jpg

Sorry! I just felt like throwing this out there :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Today, 10:51 is when this post was made.

villages were taken quite a bit before this, and this had been planned for quite some time it appears and the NAP arranged was just away of obtaining information. You planted a spy within our tribe who nobled one of our members just 45 mins after leaving. demonstrating that she was still in the tribe when she sent out the train. Personaly i think this is a low blow.

But hey, war it is. I hate early wars but you gta do what you gta do.

But this clearly sends out a message to anyone else who may even consider any diplomatic relations with your tribe. As far is my understanding "From Dusk till Dawn IV" is a fictional film :p. But oh well heres me thinking it was meant to be a documentry :D