C² finally crumbling...

DeletedUser

What drivel? You guys are eating 7 members right now and you are 95% inactive.

Is Drivel the new word for 'The truth hurts?'

:icon_wink:

Oh snap what, Kingdom? Gammy likes to embellish and exaggerate, that's what. 7 members of 77 being internalled is very little compared to the rest of the world. Check your own rankings. 8 of your members (at least) are being internalled, and c2 is nobling many of your members at once, and winning.

Plight is worse, because they're only internalling 5 members but have a LOT more inactives.

Gammy, and Kingdom, it's pretty clear that c2 is not the most inactive tribe. Of the top 4, it's probably BANG!, of the top 3, it's probably Plight, and between SF and c2, it's SF. And considering that c2 is only making it worse by nobling your active members, I wouldn't say much besides...what stats are you even looking at? You're preposterous.

And Kingdom, you're even worse. c2's members know MK is telling the truth, which is why none of them have defected. Most of SF may believe the claims without facts, but not many others are willing. So please, prove your point if you want to make one...because thus far, I've seen outlandish claims that have no factual basis, besides how many players c2 is internalling, while disregarding how many other tribes are internalling, how fast they are being internalled compared to those of other tribes, and whether or not the internalling has stopped them from winning this war. Funnily enough, despite your "successes" against Kreamer, SF, you're still losing in every single stat measurement of conquers against the opposite side.

So please, stop with the silly propaganda and show it all Gammy. I know you like to lie and leave out things to embolden SF members, but it's becoming a tad ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Oh snap what, Kingdom? Gammy likes to embellish and exaggerate, that's what. 7 members of 77 being internalled is very little compared to the rest of the world. Check your own rankings. 8 of your members (at least) are being internalled, and c2 is nobling many of your members at once, and winning.

Plight is worse, because they're only internalling 5 members but have a LOT more inactives.

Gammy, and Kingdom, it's pretty clear that c2 is not the most inactive tribe. Of the top 4, it's probably BANG!, of the top 3, it's probably Plight, and between SF and c2, it's SF. And considering that c2 is only making it worse by nobling your active members, I wouldn't say much besides...what stats are you even looking at? You're preposterous.

And Kingdom, you're even worse. c2's members know MK is telling the truth, which is why none of them have defected. Most of SF may believe the claims without facts, but not many others are willing. So please, prove your point if you want to make one...because thus far, I've seen outlandish claims that have no factual basis, besides how many players c2 is internalling, while disregarding how many other tribes are internalling, how fast they are being internalled compared to those of other tribes, and whether or not the internalling has stopped them from winning this war. Funnily enough, despite your "successes" against Kreamer, SF, you're still losing in every single stat measurement of conquers against the opposite side.

So please, stop with the silly propaganda and show it all Gammy. I know you like to lie and leave out things to embolden SF members, but it's becoming a tad ridiculous.

Now this deserves an Oh snap! The only c2 member that has ever been nice to me jumped in to take ah swing. Funny how I thought we were kinda friends.

For one, C2 doesn't noble active members, they noble inactive members.
I (unlike c2, mostly MK) actually don`t lie, what I say is the truth because all a person really has is their word. If they break their word then that person is no longer fit to live in todays society. If we don't have honesty in the world, then what do we have anymore? When everyone starts lying and bending the truth, that's when we descend into anarchy.

Say for example I was to provide evidence of the claims I have made, some how in someway c2 would deem it false and fake. If I were to provide mails between adamj and MK for example, they would be called forged by you and others. SO, let me ask you this neva, how do you expect me to prove that MK is lying?

Your tribe leaves out the truth. Your tribe is constantly trying to make us look bad. Your tribe is the one trying to embolden your members. Your tribe is the worst, you lie, make up stats, attack inactives, have no honor whatsoever, and worst of all you deny it all to the end. No matter what evidence is given you will never admit anything...

And how many times must I say it, please please please address me as Sauroni.

P.S. Don`t make up some BS about how you aren`t in c2 cos I know that isn`t the case so don`t even try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Say for example I was to provide evidence of the claims I have made, some how in someway c2 would deem it false and fake.
You could start by posting evidence and letting the community judge its validity. Right now, it seems like you have no proof to many of your claims and it cripples any hopes of people believing you. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm saying you haven't shown me any reason to believe what you say.

If I were to provide mails between adamj and MK for example, they would be called forged by you and others. SO, let me ask you this neva, how do you expect me to prove that MK is lying?
Like I said before, post these conversations and let the community judge them. While I don't doubt there may be some communication between you and Adam/MK, I doubt it's anything that would be considered incriminating. If you actually have these mails, it would be a simple copy/paste effort to show the community you're being genuine.

Your tribe leaves out the truth.
The truth of what?

No matter what evidence is given you will never admit anything...
You won't know for sure until you try. How can you expect anybody to believe you if you show no evidence? Without proof, it implies that you're speaking out of your behind.

DeletedUser78416

Sauroni/Kingdoom please leave me out of your juvenile squabbles

Oh...I dont think so mister man...my name was forced into the stupid C² rigged player vs. player thread against my wishes...suck it up. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Sauroni/Kingdoom please leave me out of your juvenile squabbles

Well tbh adam you are part of what I am talking about. But I can understand your nervousness on this matter.. You know what I mean ;)

But, since you said please (and since you have shown some reason when posting here, which is more than I can say for MK) I will do as you wish.

gtg take my dog for a walk now. So I shall get back to shadowhavok in a moment. Seeing how he is online.

MichielK

Like I said before, post these conversations and let the community judge them. While I don't doubt there may be some communication between you and Adam/MK, I doubt it's anything that would be considered incriminating. If you actually have these mails, it would be a simple copy/paste effort to show the community you're being genuine.

I do in fact doubt there has been communication between me and Sauroni. I suppose it's possible that there have been some random mails in the past, but he is certainly not one of the people in LSHRV that I regularly speak with.

However, I believe he is implying that there was an incriminating conversation between me and Adam, and he has it in his posession. Why he would claim such a thing is beyond me, since it makes him look bad...it implies that he either uses spies, or is making stuff up.

If he had incriminating evidence, he would have posted it ages ago. Since he hasn't, I suppose he's merely inventing stuff to make himself look important and/or make his tribemates believe that C² in general and me specifically are inherently evil. It's not that dissimilar to Gammy trying to convince the C² members that I am inactive, when they see clear evidence of the contrary every day.

Apparently, LSHRV has decided that the best way to fight this war is to try to discredit me. They must think I'm important...quite a nice compliment to get from your enemies :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You could start by posting evidence and letting the community judge its validity. Right now, it seems like you have no proof to many of your claims and it cripples any hopes of people believing you. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm saying you haven't shown me any reason to believe what you say.

Not sure if you have been reading this thread all the way through, but I have. If you have then you would have noticed the only people posting are C2 players, SF players and 1 Sunny player (ende).

So, if I provided evidence for the "community" to judge what do you think would happen? C2 players would very likely deem it fake and SF players (and Ende, I would hope) would more than likely deem it valid evidence. Didn't think of that now did ya? :icon_razz:

And like I said before, how do you think that would go over?

You won't know for sure until you try. How can you expect anybody to believe you if you show no evidence? Without proof, it implies that you're speaking out of your behind.

I am hearing the same song over and over again with your posts. Just cause you say the same thing over and over again doesn't make you sound smart and it most certainly doesn't convince me.

The truth of what?

Your tribe continues to deny that SF is a good tribe and a worthy opponent. Your tribe says that robonot and kreamer moving over wasn't planned but as mjh said, we know it was.
You like to brag about how you have more conquers in this war, when in truth you take most of them (meaning almost all of them) from inactives.

That is why I say your tribe leaves out the truth.

Are you cooled off yet kid?

DeletedUser

I do in fact doubt there has been communication between me and Sauroni. I suppose it's possible that there have been some random mails in the past, but he is certainly not one of the people in LSHRV that I regularly speak with.

OMG I was using that as an example. I didn't actually say we had any mails between eachother.

However, I believe he is implying that there was an incriminating conversation between me and Adam, and he has it in his posession. Why he would claim such a thing is beyond me, since it makes him look bad...it implies that he either uses spies, or is making stuff up.

Hmmm.. possibly. OR MAYBE IT IMPLIES I WAS USING THAT AS AN EXAMPLE. Read before you post MK or it makes you look really bad.

If he had incriminating evidence, he would have posted it ages ago. Since he hasn't, I suppose he's merely inventing stuff to make himself look important and/or make his tribemates believe that C² in general and me specifically are inherently evil. It's not that dissimilar to Gammy trying to convince the C² members that I am inactive, when they see clear evidence of the contrary every day.

Actually you don't know me. You don't know my behaviour and you can't say that I would do something that I actually wouldn't.
I (unlike you MK) don't feel the need to post BS to make myself look important. Its very obvious you are an attention hogger and just love to be under the spot light. Perhaps that stems from lack of attention you got when you were younger? Just guessing.

You are inactive MK, I have seen no action from you during the war. I have never seen you take a village or even send a train. You are pretty much a useless player altogether that's only purpose seems to be entertaining your tribe by disrespecting mine.

Apparently, LSHRV has decided that the best way to fight this war is to try to discredit me. They must think I'm important...quite a nice compliment to get from your enemies :icon_biggrin:

My dear deluded MK, you are the most unimportant person in C2 and that's saying something. If we attack you, it certainly won't be cos of you recently attacking us and making a dent. It will simply be to shut you up for a little while. Even if that bliss only lasts a few days.

DeletedUser

Now this deserves an Oh snap! The only c2 member that has ever been nice to me jumped in to take ah swing. Funny how I thought we were kinda friends.

I (unlike c2, mostly MK) actually don`t lie, what I say is the truth because all a person really has is their word. If they break their word then that person is no longer fit to live in todays society. If we don't have honesty in the world, then what do we have anymore? When everyone starts lying and bending the truth, that's when we descend into anarchy.

Say for example I was to provide evidence of the claims I have made, some how in someway c2 would deem it false and fake. If I were to provide mails between adamj and MK for example, they would be called forged by you and others. SO, let me ask you this neva, how do you expect me to prove that MK is lying?

Your tribe leaves out the truth. Your tribe is constantly trying to make us look bad. Your tribe is the one trying to embolden your members. Your tribe is the worst, you lie, make up stats, attack inactives, have no honor whatsoever, and worst of all you deny it all to the end. No matter what evidence is given you will never admit anything...

And how many times must I say it, please please please address me as Sauroni.

P.S. Don`t make up some BS about how you aren`t in c2 cos I know that isn`t the case so don`t even try it.

A) I don't recall ever talking to you, but me disagreeing with your points doesn't mean I don't like you as a person :lol:.
B) Curious that you'd deny that c2 is nobling active members. In the last week, c2 has nobled 49 villages (not net) from SF. Let's tally up where they came from:

10 from MV00MV - Proof of activity:

[spoil]Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
20/06/2010 MV00MV SF 77 -3,685,216 -364 +20,149,635 =14,292,874 +5,856,761
19/06/2010 MV00MV SF 77 -3,715,311 -367 +20,004,804 =14,292,874 +5,711,930
18/06/2010 MV00MV SF 76 -3,744,918 -370 +19,525,505 =14,292,874 +5,232,631
17/06/2010 MV00MV SF 75 +3,774,743 =373 =18,516,699 =14,292,874 =4,223,825
16/06/2010 MV00MV SF 75 +3,774,502 =373 =18,516,699 =14,292,874 =4,223,825[/spoil]

5 from Nemam Ime - Proof of activity:

20/06/2010 Nemam Ime SF 87 -3,470,722 -370 +15,829,292 =12,271,252 +3,558,040
19/06/2010 Nemam Ime SF 87 -3,491,402 -372 +15,755,851 =12,271,252 +3,484,599
18/06/2010 Nemam Ime SF 86 +3,501,301 =373 =15,755,835 =12,271,252 =3,484,583[/spoil]

6 from msterjake - Proof of activity:

20/06/2010 msterjake SF 125 +2,467,526 =270 +117,868,305 +30,190,224 +87,678,081
19/06/2010 msterjake SF 125 -2,465,280 =270 +116,554,089 +30,190,195 +86,363,894
18/06/2010 msterjake SF 123 -2,473,731 -270 +116,413,525 =30,190,183 +86,223,342
17/06/2010 msterjake SF 121 -2,502,369 =274 +115,371,833 +30,190,183 +85,181,650
16/06/2010 msterjake SF 121 -2,502,484 -274 +115,300,115 +30,151,813 +85,148,302[/spoil]

8 from OSIJEK - Was active at start of the war, went inactive after attacks, so choose how you will:

Already, that's at least half of the villages from players who are active. Please don't tell me they only noble inactive members when you don't do research. It's not their fault players like OSIJEK go inactive while under attack, nor that they are attacking such an inactive tribe :).

Ah, there's the name. Sauroni, you're a cool guy, but you don't use your common sense. Still, doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking to you :).

I'm sure you know I'm in c2, because I'm so totally in c2 :icon_rolleyes:.

nadaventurednadagained

blah blah blah.

Hurry up Plight and declare on C2, i wanna see that god-awful wheelchair burn :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not sure if you have been reading this thread all the way through, but I have. If you have then you would have noticed the only people posting are C2 players, SF players and 1 Sunny player (ende).
Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean they aren't reading.

So, if I provided evidence for the "community" to judge what do you think would happen? C2 players would very likely deem it fake and SF players (and Ende, I would hope) would more than likely deem it valid evidence. Didn't think of that now did ya? :icon_razz:
It's a shame that you see the world so black and white. Just because I'm in C² means I'll never agree with SF? Likewise, SF players are incapable of individual judgment and would agree with whatever 'evidence' you could concoct? It's actually quite insulting that you would accuse every member of both C² and SF of being so closed-minded.

I am hearing the same song over and over again with your posts. Just cause you say the same thing over and over again doesn't make you sound smart and it most certainly doesn't convince me.
The irony is hilarious. All you've done so far is state negative opinions about C² and its players and then fail to provide reasoning for your beliefs. I honestly can't tell if you're crazy or just trolling.

Your tribe continues to deny that SF is a good tribe and a worthy opponent. Your tribe says that robonot and kreamer moving over wasn't planned but as mjh said, we know it was.
You like to brag about how you have more conquers in this war, when in truth you take most of them (meaning almost all of them) from inactives.

Okay, from the top:
-Prove you're a good tribe. Push back the front line.

-I honestly don't know the extent to which the Robo/Kreamer moveover was 'planned', but I do know that when I sat both accounts shortly after their move, the entirety of the defenses in the most outlying clusters were strictly local and not from C² players. I do not feel obliged to believe that we would deliberately throw away villages if we could avoid it. I believe that if we had ample time to prepare for their move (as you suggest we did), we would have stacked those villages.

-I don't know the actual percentage of how many villages we've nobled from inactive LSHRV players (especially because your players have habits of being active one minute and inactive the next), but even if your statement is correct and we do noble mostly off of inactive accounts, so what? So long as that player is part of your tribe, they are an enemy and will be included in the war stats. Want to prevent that? Either find a way to make them active again or kick them from your tribe. I can think of a handful of C² frontline players that went inactive and we almost always manage to keep all of their villages despite LSHRV attacks.[/quote]

Are you cooled off yet kid?
I'm actually making a dedicated effort to keep myself from verbally trouncing you so as to give you a bit of respect, and in return I ask for the same.

DeletedUser

A) I don't recall ever talking to you, but me disagreeing with your points doesn't mean I don't like you as a person

Lol, I will give you 2 hints. Skype and W24. Remember me now? We talked a lot a while back, I am a little upset you don't remember lol.
Maybe (and not taking a shot here) it is an embarrassing matter to talk to an SF player perhaps knowing the situation? And you don't want c2 to know about it? Or you actually genuinely don't remember me. Either way, maybe you do now.

5 from Nemam Ime - Proof of activity:

Not that bad considering c2 threw a sufficient amount of nukes at him.

6 from msterjake - Proof of activity:

Not bad at all either. C2 like to target msterjake and seeing how much damage they attempt to do to the account every week I would say that it could be worse.
So you named 4 active players that c2 attacks. Good job, cos we all know 4 is a REALLY BIG NUMBER. :icon_rolleyes:

Ah, there's the name. Sauroni, you're a cool guy, but you don't use your common sense. Still, doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking to you .

How kind. I appreciate it. But how do you figure I don't use my comman sense?

I'm sure you know I'm in c2, because I'm so totally in c2 .

I believe, you and I have had this discussion a few times before. I don't see any reason to talk about it again.

blah blah blah.

Hurry up Plight and declare on C2, i wanna see that god-awful wheelchair burn

Who are you?

Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean they aren't reading.

I never said different John boy.

It's a shame that you see the world so black and white. Just because I'm in C² means I'll never agree with SF? Likewise, SF players are incapable of individual judgment and would agree with whatever 'evidence' you could concoct? It's actually quite insulting that you would accuse every member of both C² and SF of being so closed-minded.

I never said you would never agree with SF. I said you would most likely not agree with SF. duh. :lol:

Again I never said that whatever I say SF will agree with me. I said it is most likely. Again, duh. :icon_biggrin:

It's actually quite insulting that you would accuse every member of both C² and SF of being so closed-minded.
I never accused anyone of being "closed minded". Infact you were the one who just accused me of being close-minded.

The irony is hilarious. All you've done so far is state negative opinions about C² and its players and then fail to provide reasoning for your beliefs. I honestly can't tell if you're crazy or just trolling.

That is actually very false. If you go back and read this thread again (assuming you read it in the first place) you will see that is not all I have done. I actually complimented adamjrose a few times. And some other c2 if I recall correctly. Stop trying to make me look bad, it will be a miserable fail on your part.

I believe that if we had ample time to prepare for their move (as you suggest we did), we would have stacked those villages.

Correction: I don't suggest it. I know it ;)

I can think of a handful of C² frontline players that went inactive and we almost always manage to keep all of their villages despite LSHRV attacks.

I will call you on that one. Name a handful, and in my experience a handful is 5-7. Have fun with that. :icon_wink:

I'm actually making a dedicated effort to keep myself from verbally trouncing you so as to give you a bit of respect, and in return I ask for the same.

Definition of trouncing:beat somebody or something decisively: to defeat an opponent or team convincingly.
LOL! This made me laugh so hard. You honestly think you are trouncing me? boy please, if you think you can do better verbally against me... Bring it. Let me know when you think you are actually ready to trounce me and I will prove you wrong, over and over. Ready when you are! GO! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol, I will give you 2 hints. Skype and W24. Remember me now? We talked a lot a while back, I am a little upset you don't remember lol.
Maybe (and not taking a shot here) it is an embarrassing matter to talk to an SF player perhaps knowing the situation? And you don't want c2 to know about it? Or you actually genuinely don't remember me. Either way, maybe you do now.

Not embarrassing in the slightest. I'm delighted to know a cool person from TW, whether or not they are in a tribe I personally dislike. Like you, I didn't read the entire post and respond, I went bit by bit.

Not that bad considering c2 threw a sufficient amount of nukes at him.

Not bad at all either. C2 like to target msterjake and seeing how much damage they attempt to do to the account every week I would say that it could be worse.
So you named 4 active players that c2 attacks. Good job, cos we all know 4 is a REALLY BIG NUMBER. :icon_rolleyes:

Let me just tell you why you do not win at PnP, and why I do. One moment, let's take this back to the root of what you argued:

Sauroni said:

I have proven how, at least recently, more than 50% of the conquers off of SF have been from active players. Whatever the reason, be it c2 outplaying or being larger than you, they are attacking actives, contrary to what you say. You say things like an absolute, when the exact opposite is true. I proved it, and you neglected that. Tis why you are not correct.

How kind. I appreciate it. But how do you figure I don't use my comman sense?

Only the truth. I figure it because of the above, and because you believe in what Gammy has told you without doing the checking yourself. Such as the idea that c2 only nobles inactives. Check it yourself, you'll see it isn't quite as true as you'd expect :icon_wink:.

jdt14

I fully understand your desire to have your tribe respected and your defending them. That being said, as A TRIBE it is a stretch to call SF good, or a worthy opponent. There are some strong individual players, and there may even be some small level cohesion - but as a large scale organization SF fails to make the cut as a good tribe or worthy opponent. Whether you like this or not does not diminish the fact. Based on the apparent lack of activity, the inability to mentor smaller players or to motivate players to fight back, even when fighting or quitting are the only options prove that as A TRIBE SF has no real future.

Regarding robo/kreamer - whether it was planned, spontaneous or fluke, it is no longer relevant how it happened. It has happened and the inability of you (and by extension SF) to move beyond this is further proof of the weakness that exists within SF. Good tribes accept the adversity they cannot change and adapt to overcome them. All you do is whine about what has happened.

As I have stated before regarding inactives, if you don't consider their conquers by the enemy to be valid there is a very simple way to eliminate this stat. Kick out the inactives. Then C2 will have no way to "pad" their stats as you claim and the truth as you want it to be shown will be clear to all. In reality inactives do very little positive for the tribe, mostly pad the numbers internally to prevent the members of the tribe who are not aware of the actual activity level of the tribe to be kept in the dark. Further if most of the C2 conquers are against inactives, is that not an indication that most of the tribe is inactive?
Lastly, perhaps you should be happy, those "inactives" that you believe C2 intentionally targets means you have more time left to play this game as obviously they avoid attacking you do to your activity level.

DeletedUser83725

Lastly, perhaps you should be happy, those "inactives" that you believe C2 intentionally targets means you have more time left to play this game as obviously they avoid attacking you do to your activity level.
i am happy.... i am happy.... are you happy??

happy fathers day to all dad... :icon_biggrin::icon_razz::icon_biggrin::icon_razz:

hahaha....

DeletedUser

Not embarrassing in the slightest. I'm delighted to know a cool person from TW, whether or not they are in a tribe I personally dislike. Like you, I didn't read the entire post and respond, I went bit by bit.
Same here, obviously you are very reasonable. And that can be a hard thing to find these days. But I am curious, do you remember me now?
But, all is fair in war. So I must now spend a few minutes replying to your posts. I might say something mean.
Let me just tell you why you do not win at PnP, and why I do. One moment, let's take this back to the root of what you argued:
Well in my opinion I think we have both responded with reasonable, aggressiveness. We keep it nice but at the same time trying to prove each other wrong. I think we both deserve a little credit, don't you? But I will read your reasons.
I have proven how, at least recently, more than 50% of the conquers off of SF have been from active players. Whatever the reason, be it c2 outplaying or being larger than you, they are attacking actives, contrary to what you say. You say things like an absolute, when the exact opposite is true. I proved it, and you neglected that. Tis why you are not correct.
Most likely cause they are running out of inactives to take. I wonder what c2 will do when they have only active players to fight and no more inactives to take. Then I bet their conquering rate will slow. We have been very busy and we DO improve everyday, no matter what c2 say.
Only the truth. I figure it because of the above, and because you believe in what Gammy has told you without doing the checking yourself. Such as the idea that c2 only nobles inactives. Check it yourself, you'll see it isn't quite as true as you'd expect
Image8.gif
Lol, now this argument we have definitely had a few times. I already told you dude, gammy doesn't tell me what to think or what to do. I have free will and make my own choices. Gammy never told me c2 noble inactives, I have seen them do it myself
I fully understand your desire to have your tribe respected and your defending them. That being said, as A TRIBE it is a stretch to call SF good, or a worthy opponent. There are some strong individual players, and there may even be some small level cohesion - but as a large scale organization SF fails to make the cut as a good tribe or worthy opponent. Whether you like this or not does not diminish the fact. Based on the apparent lack of activity, the inability to mentor smaller players or to motivate players to fight back, even when fighting or quitting are the only options prove that as A TRIBE SF has no real future.
Well you have just proven that no matter what you will never admit my tribes skill. We have skilled players, a lot more than c2 they just aren't as big as yours and don't have hundreds of D in their villages. I could name a handful of skilled players in my tribe I probably couldn't even name 4 in your tribe tbh.
Regarding robo/kreamer - whether it was planned, spontaneous or fluke, it is no longer relevant how it happened. It has happened and the inability of you (and by extension SF) to move beyond this is further proof of the weakness that exists within SF. Good tribes accept the adversity they cannot change and adapt to overcome them. All you do is whine about what has happened.
Its not whining, its refusing to believe what your tribe says. Its refusing to let MK lie and lie again.
Further if most of the C2 conquers are against inactives, is that not an indication that most of the tribe is inactive?
No, we are getting a lot better on our inactivity, and soon when their are no more inactives for you to noble I wonder how c2 will like that. I have a feeling that when your nobling rate slows down a lot of your members will be going inactive.
And actually, I still do get attacked. This month has been and unsuccessful cat OP from meatloafff and 90 nukes from carninvenga. Plus some other things on the side. But I have still seen them attack inactives a lot harder than they have me.

P.S. and happy fathers day to all the dads.

MichielK

I'll just paraphrase:

• "I have proof, but you won't believe it, so I won't post it, but I DO have it, whyyyyy won't you believe me?"
  • "You're all attacking inactives, just inactives, oh, those evil inactives, whyyyyy won't you believe me?"
  • "MK does nothing, absolutely nothing, everyone knows he's inactive, whyyyyy won't you believe me?"
  • "We're a good tribe, C² secretly sucks, the stats are all wrong, whyyyyyy oh WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?"
Congratulations, you managed to outgammy Gammy.

Seagryfn

I'll just paraphrase:
  • "MK does nothing, absolutely nothing, everyone knows he's inactive, whyyyyy won't you believe me?"
Congratulations, you managed to outgammy Gammy.
I will add, for the benefit of the readership, that anyone who thinks "MK does nothing" simply has no chance of beating C².

A good military needs more than troops willing to fight... it needs direction. Intelligence. It needs to know *where* to strike to be effective, instead of lashing out blindly any time the nuke is full, and wasting it. A good military needs propaganda (true or false) to demoralize the opposition and render them ineffective. A good military needs a cheerleader or morale-booster to egg its men onward to ever greater achievements. A good military needs effective strategy. A good military needs effective counter-measures to overcome opposition.

ALL these things, MK does for C². These things take time, immeasurable time. So, perhaps, there's not much time left for launching troops. It is not necessary for a general to be on the front lines in battle. But, I would suspect that MK is easily within the top 3 most active players on W16, and must be taken seriously by anyone hoping to battle C².