THE and ~B~

DeletedUser84374

its amazing how much things can be twisted and manipulated

slates9

So...after evaluating what was said in this thread one can deduce that;

1) ~B~'s diplomat did support Kriv's villages in K36 because Kriv had "gifted" them to him.
2) Jimmy and Dairy seem to have 2 different ends of a stick in their stories, resulting in split opinions from World 30.
3) DB subtlety declared on DECIDE (formally)

I got villages on both fronts. Let's see ya make some caps. Stop talking about it and do it ChamichA.

4) RAM have made it clear ~B~ won't last long. Proof comes from players leaving (or being booted) already.
5) ~B~'s academy has awful recruiting requirements.
6) RAM takes orders from DECIDE
7) World 30 has some rather hot men player it? :icon_neutral:

slates9

No. That's the impression you guys have given, not what we have made out of it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser70594

8) it seems WHole tribe (-B-) is full with gays .. as their leader ... so they might need to change their tribe Tag :p like ~Gays~ ... We are comming, Hide your Mans :D

DeletedUser84374

well thats fair enough i suppose, but that impression we have gave off is wrong. but, whatever. even if i have a shot at trying to set the record straight i will most likely dig a deeper hole so i wont bother. all i can say is that there is someone laughing at us all from the shadows, especially at ~B~ as we take all the heat.

slates9

well thats fair enough i suppose, but that impression we have gave off is wrong. but, whatever. even if i have a shot at trying to set the record straight i will most likely dig a deeper hole so i wont bother. all i can say is that there is someone laughing at us all from the shadows, especially at ~B~ as we take all the heat.

It was your impression you guys gave off. Jimmy came on here ok-ish but then Solider dug you guys a whole. And is that person JP by any chance? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84374

i dont know who that person is and im not going to have a guess because it will just make things worse and someone will start lieing and so on and so forth

DeletedUser

Any hot cookies in ~B~ ?

Last time i mailed that to them 8 of there guys mailed me :(

DeletedUser71844

DRIFT vs ~B~ (past 7 days)
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~ ~B~R~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 0
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 832,821
Difference: 832,821

chart

[/spoil]

DRIFT vs Chirbie3605 (~B~ player targetted in the first operation)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DRIFT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: chirbie3605

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Difference: 114

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,055,580
Difference: 1,055,580

chart

[/spoil]

Resulting in
[spoil]
chirbie3605 Left 21st June 2010 - 16:25 1,036,381
[/spoil]

And that my boy, is why you dont need 10,000 nobles. :lol:

image.php

Hey Shirley, I gotta congratulate you on that one. Did you see how well you took down an active member there?
Way to go! Epic win. :icon_cool:

On a serious note: Those caps are from an isolated inactive.

Why OP an inactive? Why don't you OP me? Or do you think your 400 incomings worth of scouts will do you any good at all?

Do your homework Shirley. Before you try to come the big'un.

God damn, that's just classic. If this were just a PnP picture war, SFC would be well ahead.

Not sure why there's so much hate for SFC, seems to be a tool at times, but ever since he disbanded Tardis I've had a bit of a soft spot for him. That shit was hilarious.

All the hate is because I tell it how it is. And some people don't like facing the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mods get over here!!!

2nd rate soldier's account has been hijacked by gicusin!! Has to have been hijacked there can't be more than one idiot on this world...

DeletedUser71844

Mods get over here!!!

2nd rate mberns account has been hijacked by Cshipley!! Has to have been hijacked there can't be more than one idiot that can't spell Gicusan on this world...

Put ya boys on a lead Shipley, they iz making you look bad.

DeletedUser

I don't claim to be anything more than I am....

you whine cry, complain, and bitch about things, then turn around and say how great you are....definitely a GICUSIN, trait....

you have absolutely zero grasp of real tactics, just keep watching, we'll teach you a thing or two...but the quick glimpse I've seen of your ig persona leads me to believe that you'll be doing all the same things right up until the end, bitching and complaining and still saying you're the greatest (just like GICUSIN) as your tribe falls apart around you...

in fact I'd be completely shocked if you, o great leader of ~B~, even managed to put together 1 decent offensive against us...

DeletedUser71844

:D Prepare to be shocked then.

And just to make things clear. Can you find one post from me where I have whined, cried or complained about getting attacked by many tribes?

No you can't. Because you can't construct a decent flame. Go home Montgomery Berns.

mr-burns.jpg

DeletedUser

wow, you can't be original either....

get busy putting together an OP, believe it or not you have the chance to be greater than BD...but that is up to you....won't say much, and the results won't be any different, but you have the opportunity none the less.

slates9

wow, you can't be original either....

get busy putting together an OP, believe it or not you have the chance to be greater than BD...but that is up to you....won't say much, and the results won't be any different, but you have the opportunity none the less.

How would getting a op together make them better the BD?...

bnkrmike24

:D Prepare to be shocked then.

And just to make things clear. Can you find one post from me where I have whined, cried or complained about getting attacked by many tribes?

No you can't. Because you can't construct a decent flame. Go home Montgomery Berns.

lol, I would do it for him but 80% of yours are all whines :icon_confused:
and yes, you are gicusin. or is it that he is your role model?
if you wanna be a fail too, then join some loser group... i'm sure you know many.

DeletedUser71844

You RAM family guys need to go back through your cat-flaps. You have no posts that make any sense. When you can construct an argument come back. Until then, why don't you quit trying to flame me in this thread, and it turning into me flaming you?

You bunch of sausage jockeys.