Goodbye Vex???

Slimonize

Hi, I dont normally post in externals. but yes.

You have a dedicated member of VEX wanting to help the tribe out by sending support to an army camp. He has always helped VEX members and also in the -V- days of world 31. Yes, he made a mistake by sending early. All was done with good intentions. with no explanation , was kicked from the tribe. As for me, I felt that this was wrong. This is a game. I left VEX, as I do not feel this was right. So I started a Tribe also with no Diplomacy and intending to have fun.

Last edited:

Johsun

Maybe if you actually talk to her then you'd know she isn't and that this is a logical decision.

See, that's the thing with externals. Politics and propaganda is all about. This is why many players don't read or write anything in this place.

If they really wanted to know what was going on, they would go to the source (which isn't too hard to reach) of the action. They would do as Sybrand said, and actually speak with Tina to figure out why things were done. I find it rather funny, stupid, as well as childish if people are gullible enough to believe everything people write. I hope most of you realize that when people say why Tina has done the things that she has done, they have little to no information regarding the tribe's circumstances in terms of diplomatic relations and wars. Therefore their assessments can only be so accurate.

What's worse is that the things they are saying shows some pretty childish logic. I won't point you out, because I am not trying to put you down. I am only trying to let the readers know that buying what you say is dumb. Let me explain with an example of the process of thought of children in elementary school.

Person B says:
"Person C looks so lonely. Maybe I should befriend him. What do you think, Person A?"

Person A says:
"I remember Person C. I heard he got detention for stealing his friend's lunch."

Person B says:
"Oh, is that so? Hmm, okay. I guess its not a good decision to be Person C's friend?"

Person A says:
"You are right. He stole from his friend once, and therefore he will steal EVERY SINGLE ONE of his friends' lunches, whenever the opportunity arises. This will happen for sure because he's done it once, regardless of anything and everything."

Just because Tina and her fellow leadership did what they did on W31, it does not mean that they will do it again on W47. To expect the same thing to happen again is just, again, childish. If you put any thought into this, you would realize what I mean. Just read the example above to see the process of thought of a child. They jump to conclusions. They have little information that may not even be true. With this information that is assumed to be 100% true, they somehow infer and jump to a conclusion.

DeletedUser

Wow we really do have a fan group :lol:
(To anyone else: Don't feel left out! Get your free membership into our fanatical fan following by sending a mail the lowest point member in our tribe at any time. Tickets are going fast, so mail now!)

Dealing with all the w31 love (for those w47 players). We played for a very long time... had multimillion point accounts each... lead a family that controlled over 30+k's (half the world)... Then got bored. I mean is that a great shock? This game never ends. once the thrill is gone you mix it up. you find new ways to enjoy it. A decent sized group of us got together and hit delete all at once. Somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 villages all went barb at once. We had a great laugh. But I guess others didn't find it so funny. :icon_razz:

As for the other comments. S007Tina and I tend to think alike. We might communicate differently at times but we have made all the big decisions together. Its called being co-dukes :icon_wink: I just thought I would mention that to all those who keep saying they like one or the other of us. lol

As for the bitter exVEX players. I am sorry but each of you either disobeyed the rules or were all but inactive. I wish we could have kept you but well this is tribalwars not tribalfacebook. Move on and get over it. We sure did :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow we really do have a fan group :lol:
Call it whatever makes you fell better :icon_wink:
Dealing with all the w31 love (for those w47 players). We played for a very long time... had multimillion point accounts each... lead a family that controlled over 30+k's (half the world)... Then got bored. I mean is that a great shock? This game never ends. once the thrill is gone you mix it up. you find new ways to enjoy it. A decent sized group of us got together and hit delete all at once. Somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 villages all went barb at once. We had a great laugh. But I guess others didn't find it so funny. :icon_razz:
So you led a tribe controlling half of W31? You then decided to leave the tribe by hitting Delete? You left all your other members witout a leader? If that´s the kind of leaders you and tina are then i feel sorry for those that is in FU.

As for the bitter exVEX players. I am sorry but each of you either disobeyed the rules or were all but inactive. I wish we could have kept you but well this is tribalwars not tribalfacebook. Move on and get over it. We sure did :lol:
Bitter? I´m quite happy i got into a tribe whose leader isn´t afraid of everything and everyone :icon_razz:

Bold.

DeletedUser

ill continue to post here as i tried out 47 for a bit so i like ot kee up on it xD this topic is just something that i can relate to deal with it if u dont like us coming in and chiming our opinions which by tw rule is ACCEPTABLE

nickthegreat217

Dealing with all the w31 love (for those w47 players). We played for a very long time... had multimillion point accounts each... lead a family that controlled over 30+k's (half the world)... Then got bored. I mean is that a great shock? This game never ends. once the thrill is gone you mix it up. you find new ways to enjoy it. A decent sized group of us got together and hit delete all at once. Somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 villages all went barb at once. We had a great laugh. But I guess others didn't find it so funny.

Nah, You were just getting nobled and took the easy way out.

DeletedUser47102

Sybrand Rules!

agree with you on that Beve.

As for vex disbanding and all the speculation going on , nothing is ever what it seems in TW.

Until they either abondon or have been rimmed, I'll be keeping an eye on
the reformed vex group.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were a loyal member to VEX by the looks of it and defended them to the best of your your rather limited abilities on here when the Skittls were tearing them apart (on the externals, not IG :p).

Have some respect for your ex leaders...I dont normally get involved in World 47 posting but this seems to be a World 35 Deja vu for you...if you remember what I mean..

No offense but just my thoughts. :)

DeletedUser

You were a loyal member to VEX by the looks of it and defended them to the best of your your rather limited abilities on here when the Skittls were tearing them apart (on the externals, not IG :p).

Have some respect for your ex leaders...I dont normally get involved in World 47 posting but this seems to be a World 35 Deja vu for you...if you remember what I mean..

No offense but just my thoughts. :)

I didn´t defend VEX for the leaders. I defended VEX for the members and the friends i had there. I´ve never liked Tina very much. Tal was the one i liked ( not much, but more then tina).
I have no reason for showing them respect when they didn´t show me any respect, nor did they show any other Ex. VEX player when they said "we´ll disband in 24 hours, we don´t care what happens to you" more or less...

I don´t want to go into W35 details. It was a messed up world for me...

Your thoughts are apreciated :)

DeletedUser

Maybe if you actually talk to her then you'd know she isn't and that this is a logical decision.

Umm, I HAVE talked to her and I know EXACTLY what she is but apparently she still has the wool pulled over your eyes. BTW, I never played w31 so my experience is right here in w47...

DeletedUser70293

Insult removed

I've played with her for the better part of a year. Why would I want to talk to her again?

Nah, You were just getting nobled and took the easy way out.

Having myself and some others leave and create another tribe didn't help. Then led to her rage-quitting and making VEX and apparently failing here as well.

DeletedUser

im afraid to post here ive already gotten 2 infractions for this thread-----------but topicwise, in all fairness aus, hell was doomed whether you guys stuck it out or not, you guys would have been rimmed alot sooner than you currently are. but id like to see the former VEX players in 47 form a LIMBO here as you and others did.....now that would be irony at its best...already bad they made an FU...which im surprised mods havent caught yet.

DeletedUser

Double Posts

I just love you!! :lol:

A while back you saw a little bit of what tina is about. Remember when you left Vex? But now you doubt? I don't get it. Add some of your experiences over the past couple of months with what you are learning here and tell me again she is worth following... You are a great player. You should be in a great tribe.

See, that's the thing with externals. Politics and propaganda is all about. This is why many players don't read or write anything in this place.

If they really wanted to know what was going on, they would go to the source (which isn't too hard to reach) of the action. They would do as Sybrand said, and actually speak with Tina to figure out why things were done. I find it rather funny, stupid, as well as childish if people are gullible enough to believe everything people write. I hope most of you realize that when people say why Tina has done the things that she has done, they have little to no information regarding the tribe's circumstances in terms of diplomatic relations and wars. Therefore their assessments can only be so accurate.

What's worse is that the things they are saying shows some pretty childish logic. I won't point you out, because I am not trying to put you down. I am only trying to let the readers know that buying what you say is dumb. Let me explain with an example of the process of thought of children in elementary school.

Person B says:
"Person C looks so lonely. Maybe I should befriend him. What do you think, Person A?"

Person A says:
"I remember Person C. I heard he got detention for stealing his friend's lunch."

Person B says:
"Oh, is that so? Hmm, okay. I guess its not a good decision to be Person C's friend?"

Person A says:
"You are right. He stole from his friend once, and therefore he will steal EVERY SINGLE ONE of his friends' lunches, whenever the opportunity arises. This will happen for sure because he's done it once, regardless of anything and everything."

Just because Tina and her fellow leadership did what they did on W31, it does not mean that they will do it again on W47. To expect the same thing to happen again is just, again, childish. If you put any thought into this, you would realize what I mean. Just read the example above to see the process of thought of a child. They jump to conclusions. They have little information that may not even be true. With this information that is assumed to be 100% true, they somehow infer and jump to a conclusion.

Hmm, I liked you but it's too bad you are so naive. The w31 folks are talking about things I never knew about but I've seen the same behavior here and to learn what I've learned the past couple of days does not surprise me. That's a pattern and a major melt down will happen again. You should see the foreshadowing in one of talonel's previous posts in this thread. He does not care if he is rimmed and he does not care if his tribe mates (you) get rimmed. That is not a leader worth following. It's amazing that the truth is right there in front of you but you cannot see it.

DeletedUser

A while back you saw a little bit of what tina is about. Remember when you left Vex? But now you doubt? I don't get it. Add some of your experiences over the past couple of months with what you are learning here and tell me again she is worth following... You are a great player. You should be in a great tribe.

We didn't talk about leadership but about tina as a person. She is mature and nice to talk to. The people in VEX were just too different, leadership was mainly elderly people :icon_cool: while most members were younger. That's at least the impression I had.

So I think it's only logical that points of view differ in this situation.