[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser

Hell yeah may he lost some k35 villages but you dont know the story dude ... since he were losing his k35 villages he did almost 50% of the DECIDE`s Job against GREEN :) ... so thats okay while he lost like 20 villages he WON the GREEN war ... so i think this is a GOOD points .. you got 20 his villages and what??? you did not win the war Yet we are still here. Its hard when you realise you have no enough nukes to take 1 of DECIDE`s village and calls for help your sat pupets :lol::lol::lol: Keep up the "GOOD" work ... You lost the image ...

Dude, you are quite the hypocrite. You rip us for losing some villages on your front because the account is red and we have no sit...yet a main active player who loses all his front line against us, is calculated losses???

Again my point..thumping your chest when you have nothing to thump it about is amusing me.

I haven;t lost any image..still the same here...but you are looking especially ridiculous :)

DeletedUser70594

what are you talking about??? lol Read my post ... and dont get ur head away to answer ... ;)

DeletedUser70594

Ok will try to explain you ... WHy do you need BD`s help against DECIDE! ... and i`m not about the Past ... ;) I am about the incomings wich we have got NOW ..

so answer is: .........??? :)

Btw DECIDE fought 6 month against THE and BD alone (plus GREEN and MF) ... WHen did BH declare??? 2010,June 1st, 06:00 . Less then 2 months and you already got the help ... That Proves that THE cant even fight 1 month without help ... I`m Not crying. i can take all those BD nukes wich are comming on my villages :) I made it clear that THE Gets Help with offensive power from BD ... agh ex BD .. sorry ... THE has never fought alone and will not fight alone in the future .. But the result will be same ... You All Die ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok will try to explain you ... WHy do you need BD`s help against DECIDE! ... and i`m not about the Past ... ;) I am about the incomings wich we have got NOW ..

Btw DECIDE fought 6 month against THE and BD alone (plus GREEN and MF) ... WHen did BH declare??? 2010,June 1st, 06:00 . Less then 2 months and you already got the help ... That Proves that THE cant even fight 1 month without help ... I`m Not crying. i can take all those BD nukes wich are comming on my villages :) I made it clear that THE Gets Help with offensive power from BD ... agh ex BD .. sorry ... THE has never fought alone and will not fight alone in the future .. But the result will be same ... You All Die ... :)

Sigh, sure, whatever. BD doesn;t exist as far as I know. Any nukes the old BD people want to send, they are doing without my asking. Seems you are crying about it though.

As for DECIDE and THE wand who fought what wars when...that horse is dead.

DeletedUser70594

BD doesn;t exist as far as I know. Any nukes the old BD people want to send, they are doing without my asking.

LIE ,,, everyone knows that the old BD quit long time ago ... and i`m sure you know the exact landing time of their nukes :)

DeletedUser

The Undecided

ChamichA can their landing change any thing ? I do not think so.

We must appreciate that THE is able to motivate them And these players help them in past too. They have close working ties.

In my view we must enjoy this with smile:icon_razz:. We do it in past and we must to it this time too.

And for Jubal

The war is not Jubal Vs Inflrc
It is in between THE Vs DECIDE- And hear we are not doing bad.

DeletedUser70594

Yes GM72 Honestly i was glad to see icnomings as me and R2 have a little race for our ODA,OD,ODD ... :)

DeletedUser

ChamichA can their landing change any thing ? I do not think so.

We must appreciate that THE is able to motivate them And these players help them in past too. They have close working ties.

In my view we must enjoy this with smile:icon_razz:. We do it in past and we must to it this time too.

And for Jubal

The war is not Jubal Vs Inflrc
It is in between THE Vs DECIDE- And hear we are not doing bad.

sorry GM72, didn't I also take about 50 vills off you? lol

did you move to a different account after that? or are you just here for forum purposes only?

DeletedUser70594

Jubal Please Post exact time when you took this villages, from DECIDE, with how many troops you took, from who you took that villages and so on ... Lol whats the matter with you man? Inferiority complex??? :D

DeletedUser

Probably because they are already fighting a tribe on another front that looks to all the world to be at least their equal. Honestly I don't blame them in any way for wanting ex-BD to help against DECIDE, THE are fighting two wars here, so are certainly allowed a bit of help from a former(?) ally without being flamed for it.

inflrc

Sure, but the question remains unanswered.
All we know that some BD players have quit this world and now, that some of them are attacking us, it wont surprise me to see some THE players sitting former BD accounts and launching from there. Be careful with the bannings. :icon_redface:

DECIDE doesn't have any problem with that. We has resisted more than half year having action in many fronts simultaneously. We fought back GREEN, then ~B~, BD, MF and THE. Now some of our enemies have disbanded and others are not so active, plus THE leadership errors as bad diplomacy and not so intelligent recruitment policy, has allowed us to even stats against THE and we won't stop til they all are nobled out or they "get bored" or "inactive" or whatever they like to say while they are getting owned. :lol:

Last edited:

Hybookie

When you start pushing back THE you will get the respect from the active members of THE. But when you parade around here like you have accomplished something by eating an inactive player or 2 of course were going to say something. Inflrc I really don't see anyone getting owned. How many more villages is Jubal going to take from you before you actually start beating on him or living up to your so called statements of how your going to OWN THE etc...?

Credit will be given where credit is due and is all honesty it hasn't even come close to that.

Crispycargo

Sure, but the question remains unanswered.
All we know that some BD players have quit this world and now, that some of them are attacking us, it wont surprise me to see some THE players sitting former BD accounts and launching from there. Be careful with the bannings. :icon_redface:

We all know? Well I didn't know. :icon_eek: But good for the BD players attacking you, i mean, they lost their war with phoenx and now phoenx vs ram has started so why wouldn't they go back to attacking old enemies? I see no reason why this even needs to be discussed, honestly. The only purpose that i can see why you guys would bring this up is to try and play the sympathy card to world 30. But honestly, nobody cares... So quit your pathetic whining DECIDE.

not so intelligent recruitment policy, has allowed us to even stats against THE

You realize if our leadership would have simply kicked kriv like every other tribe does to save stats we would still have exactly the same frontline that we have now except you guys would have nothing to be bragging about as the stats would still be your 300 caps(re-caps :lol:) vs our 800? Honestly, if i would have had my way i would have just kicked kriv when he went inactive just to shut little ol' DECIDE up.

and we won't stop til they all are nobled out or they "get bored" or "inactive" or whatever they like to say while they are getting owned. :lol:

Good work on the owning DECIDE, keep it up... :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Sigh... Keep pounding your chest over nothing lil ol' DECIDE, it's getting quite old.

inflrc

This thread isnt about the respect you feel from me, neither about you or Jubal, and frankly, but what THE has demonstrated since the beginning, I don't care of any of those topics :lol:

It's about THE and DECIDE war and the fact is that we are ahead:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 791
Side 2: 724
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,401,434
Side 2: 6,617,581
Difference: 783,853

chart

THE said we wouldnt last more than few months; more than half year has passed.
THE said we wouldnt take more than 100 villages from Kriv; we took over 500.
THE said we wouldnt noble any more apart from Kriv, we are taking others.

Talk about that or, if you cant, just dont spam this thread.

KarmaX

Claps to DECIDE on gaining lead on the stats. Its now time for THE to DECIDE to lead again or no :p

DeletedUser

wow decide are up on caps not to long ago you were getting taken to the cleaners, well done for the fight back.

DeletedUser

sorry GM72, didn't I also take about 50 vills off you? lol

did you move to a different account after that? or are you just here for forum purposes only?

Hi Jubal This is quite complex.

You need not to be sorry, You have taken those villages, i think 23 is the exact figure. AK is also taken some of the villages and why leave krivopolove he has also taken few.:icon_cry:

And that account become useless after i decide to be out from April-1.

For 2nd one- Yes i am involved in the game now. It may be a full scale come back in few days but at present i am helping the tribe.:)

But for war my observation is still the same-
Its not Jubal Vs GM72, Inflrc, The Black General, Skunk 15 & so on. People & player are not matter when a war broke out between 2 tribes.

I made a come back because i want to play for DECIDE.

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser79042

Its now time for THE to DECIDE to lead again or no :p

I would emphasize (maybe make it bold) on the ":p" comment of yours Karma :lol:

I think THE has other business to take care atm.

But the overall stats that Decide posted - lol. I never saw that coming myself. Even though I have repeatedly said that stats do not have the whole truth, numbers do not lie. As for Krivolapov's account, I think this topic was fully covered the past 2 months where THE tried (only too late) to reinforce his villas with ALOT of troops, thus making it a valid target and conquer of Decide.

I am also amazed from the fact that THE say they have no idea about Gicusans suicide nukes @ Cham's villas. I have seen the same play at my account when you guys suicided all, (weren't too many :lol:), JP's nukes before he deleted and then outnobled by your closeby players. Isn't that the same case with MF moving in to Gic's vills now? Or do you think the rest of us just "eat" whatever you feel like serving at the pnp?

Play right. You have at least 10 players who can play. And I always give credit to opponents as you might have understood so far. Unlike most of you. Maybe you do not care. Maybe I do not either. :icon_neutral:

robot out