hi from an old w2 player

DeletedUser

Lol i have never used skype or the vent and i doubt i ever will =P

Only a few of us are left from Saints/HOTNW1. Maybe about 5 of us left :( Liloneofneo went grey, craig was grey for ages =P

DeletedUser

TW,HOT and MPX are dead i guess Aten are the official winners of the war as TW split up into 3 tribes(LoL,LWS,SPQR) and 2 reformed

HOT and MPX merged to a different name

Aten is the last man standing of TW,HOT and Aten

HOT fell without even being gangbanged like TW and Aten and had to merge to stay a superpower

*da slaya*

It might be physically dead but it still runs in my vains ever since I was bitten by the charm of you and Berz :)

lolll I like to think of it more as a retired tribe.

Many have moved on to much more important things than the time sinking game like TW

As for me I just purchased my first home :)

5 bed/4 bath and it is still just me my man and my son

So now we have to get busy filling out our family and our new home :D

DeletedUser

lolll I like to think of it more as a retired tribe.

Many have moved on to much more important things than the time sinking game like TW

As for me I just purchased my first home :)

5 bed/4 bath and it is still just me my man and my son

So now we have to get busy filling out our family and our new home :D

Haha to funny. :lol: That house is going to be heck to keep clean though, so much dusting. :icon_razz:

I will have to catch you for a round of gw before i head on vaction so we can catch up again. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TW,HOT and MPX are dead i guess Aten are the official winners of the war as TW split up into 3 tribes(LoL,LWS,SPQR) and 2 reformed

HOT and MPX merged to a different name

Aten is the last man standing of TW,HOT and Aten

HOT fell without even being gangbanged like TW and Aten and had to merge to stay a superpower

What are you on about? ATEN have won nothing.... The war is still going no matter what the tags are...

DeletedUser

What are you on about? ATEN have won nothing.... The war is still going no matter what the tags are...

Aten was strong enough to stay together

TW split up and reformed

Unlike Aten TW leaders quit in the war and they fell apart

Aten is the officeal winner of the TW-Aten war as TW disband

Now its Aten vs LWS as they reformed

And well HOT wasnt doing good against Aten so they switched sides and got slaughterd and had to merge

*da slaya*

Haha to funny. :lol: That house is going to be heck to keep clean though, so much dusting. :icon_razz:

I will have to catch you for a round of gw before i head on vaction so we can catch up again. :icon_razz:

sigh it's unreal

I have been unpacking for over a week and it's still a mess :/

It's going to take a few more weeks :( I guess at this rate.

Yah I look forward to catching you on GW lmao :p

If I don't catch you before then, enjoy your vacation =D

DeletedUser

Aten was strong enough to stay together

TW split up and reformed

Unlike Aten TW leaders quit in the war and they fell apart

Aten is the officeal winner of the TW-Aten war as TW disband

Now its Aten vs LWS as they reformed

And well HOT wasnt doing good against Aten so they switched sides and got slaughterd and had to merge

Lol? i think you must be Aten's biggest fan. Eveerything you have said is a load of crap. HOT were kicking Aten's ass as much as TW but due to how TW was treating HOT they changed sides then most of HOT members ran to TW. Jesus know your facts first. And it isnt just ATEN vs LWS, you obviously have forgotten REB who are doing most the fighting... and of course EleAud and DbT. and it is LWS and SPQR.

DeletedUser

Aten might be the only tribe with it's original name but that does not make us the winner of anything, the alliance is still working hard in all factions of it and will continue to do so until our goal is achieved. TW's old leaders may have left them but they have reformed into LWS and are holding there own as the stats show, MPX and HOT's leaders are still playing and leading REB, Eleaud also have the same leaders and actually haven't changed there name either and there's also DBT that awakens every so often.

Pipes i have laminated your ATEN fan club membership and it's in the post :icon_wink:

Cheers

DeletedUser

Damn Pipes i had the fridge stocked and everything to celebrate :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Y'know, does anybody else remember back when Aten used to be the fence sitters, never really fighting anybody worth mentioning? Those were the days :lol:

DeletedUser

Y'know, does anybody else remember back when Aten used to be the fence sitters, never really fighting anybody worth mentioning? Those were the days :lol:

You betcha, that was fun.

ATEN changed when Congo started talking, and things started happening in the far east. Aside from that though, not much has changed.

DeletedUser

You betcha, that was fun.

ATEN changed when Congo started talking, and things started happening in the far east. Aside from that though, not much has changed.

When Congo "started" talking? When did he ever shut up? It's just a matter of what he was talking about...