Popa!

DeletedUser

Where did popa cel mare go?Are they here on the forums as well?

DeletedUser50733

Because he thought he would get into BMF. Until he got turned down.....

DeletedUser

Alphabonkers said: K-magic, trying hard, eh ?
Quote:Rtriana today at 03:56
Man I had been informed about you.

I though you werent to loyal to AB and Wiz.

Leave 1/0 and we wont take it against you, we might recruit you while the war is still around...

Other way I will assure you 1/0 will fail.

The villages you took were from an inactive and you dont have them anymore. you got nothing to do in 1/0 if u arent loyal for their skills..

greetings.

Popa Cel Mare today at 05:32
lol

This message has been forwarded by Popa Cel Mare.

At the end my persuation skills were much better than alphabonkers or wizdom ;)!..

DeletedUser

sorry to pee on your bonfire K-M but that is not the reason why popa left

thebit

Wrong again. There are several reasons. None of which will boost any of your egos, unfortunately for you.

DeletedUser

Wrong again. There are several reasons. None of which will boost any of your egos, unfortunately for you.

So, in your superior knowledge, Popa wasn't trying to join Haze? :lol:

He was doing a bloody good job of pretending to then.

DeletedUser

So, in your superior knowledge, Popa wasn't trying to join Haze? :lol:

He was doing a bloody good job of pretending to then.

i couldnt see popa doing that so if your sure thats the case :icon_rolleyes: lets see some substance to your claim

DeletedUser

Popa Cel Mare today at 11:51
Hey

I've realized that my leaders, wIzd0m and hablard, don't really know how to rule a tribe for long therm. They did do many mistakes and these mistakes are very bad for 1/0. Now I'm sure that 1/0 will fall down.

Do you think it's possible to join to your tribe ?

Apparently he was another 1/0 member unhappy with his tribe's leadership.

Common story these days.

P.S this was before he left.

DeletedUser

it must have been just before he left , so why did you reject him ?

thebit

All of you people run around here pretending to know exactly why, it was a succession of events spanning over a long period of time. If alpha says i can explain i will but the odds of that are close to 0

DeletedUser

At the end my persuation skills were much better than alphabonkers or wizdom ;)!..

AB was sitting Popa, though not sure whether at the time when the message was sent, but it is quite possible that AB sent that "LOl" to himself and then jumped on the forums to mock you.

DeletedUser

All of you people run around here pretending to know exactly why, it was a succession of events spanning over a long period of time. If alpha says i can explain i will but the odds of that are close to 0

The guy also tells me that his nukes were sent out on the Haze frontline while being sat without his permission. He feels he's been a victim of sitter abuse here.

thebit

AB was sitting Popa, though not sure whether at the time when the message was sent, but it is quite possible that AB sent that "LOl" to himself and then jumped on the forums to mock you.

Wrong again.