War BMF - 1/0

DeletedUser

Wrong, I seen how many he had rember? As well as the incoming support when he was nobled.

hehe nathan you sneaky person does it really matter if popa received support he choose to go to BMF and i guess helping their players out is what they do new or old.

BMF vs 1/0 - last weeks stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: 1/0
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BMF
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 38
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,026
Side 2: 346,498
Difference: 307,472

chart

[/spoil]

1/0 vs BMF + Haze

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: 1/0
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BMF Haze
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 75
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187,817
Side 2: 681,008
Difference: 493,191

chart

[/spoil]

Seems like 1/0 are getting a wipping LOVE IT hehehehehe

DeletedUser

I'll never understand why players hop tribes. I've been playing this game for 4 years now, across 3 long-term worlds. Each time I've been in the same tribe start to finish as long as I can. W4 being the only world I moved tribes but only because I had joined a small rim tribe who was wiped out by the continent dominating tribe. I always pick a tribe, join it, and make it work.

To me, someone who will easily hop to another tribe just because they are unhappy with something leaders do shows that the player is only looking to benefit himself, no-one else. In popas case, he wasn't willing to sacrifice his own troops for the tribe, and thus was useless to us.

You'll always see a core of 10-20 players who will work together no matter what defeat a tribe of 40-50 individual players who enjoy being highly ranked. Individually they may be excellent, but this is tribalwars. No one person is above the tribe as a collective. If you have a problem, you talk about it. You don't just up and leave and spill all the info you have to your new tribe.

Just my two cents

~greenmonsta

Bcardi

To me, someone who will easily hop to another tribe just because they are unhappy with something leaders do shows that the player is only looking to benefit himself, no-one else. In popas case, he wasn't willing to sacrifice his own troops for the tribe, and thus was useless to us.

I agree with you on what you said. However this statement might not be true. We dont know the whole story. We have only heard what 1/0 members have said. Popa has not really said alot other then he was unhappy his troops were suicided. And I am the person all his attacks were sent to. So I know there was no planning or anything involved. Had there been more organization in the attacks then I wouldnt consider them anymore then an OP. But since they were sent so poorly. Then they were just straight suicide.

DeletedUser

I agree with you on what you said. However this statement might not be true. We dont know the whole story. We have only heard what 1/0 members have said. Popa has not really said alot other then he was unhappy his troops were suicided. And I am the person all his attacks were sent to. So I know there was no planning or anything involved. Had there been more organization in the attacks then I wouldnt consider them anymore then an OP. But since they were sent so poorly. Then they were just straight suicide.

I know what AB and wIz are like, and yes, using someones troops during a sit is something they would do if they felt they needed to. I was being sat for a while and I've had defence troops shoved every which way. Obviously it was for the good of the tribe, and thats fine with me. I even said they can use my troops, nobles, anything. Having led a tribe full of people who have thrown their troops anywhere if I gave the order (even at stacked villages as a diversion), I know what is expected of me as a member of a tribe. As a memver of 1/0, I do as they ask. I send my troops and nobles somewhere without question, I have done it already. What some people don't understand, is that the leaders want the tribe to succeed, they won't do something that will put even one of us at a disadvantage unless they need to. Some people seem to think that the leaders are out to kill the tribe.

I will always have 100% trust in my leaders. Why lead if your only goal is to destroy the tribe you create?

Bcardi

I had other fakes on me from other 1/0 members during the Popa suicide. But none of those were nukes. Just random fakes. So by 1/0 standards. They are only out for themselves and not the tribe. Cause they didnt send any troops.

DeletedUser

I had other fakes on me from other 1/0 members during the Popa suicide. But none of those were nukes. Just random fakes. So by 1/0 standards. They are only out for themselves and not the tribe. Cause they didnt send any troops.

You don't know where the real attacks landed. I used to send hundreds of fakes on one player, and a couple of nukes, just incase. Everyone else probably had their real targets, maybe popa didn't claim any, maybe he hasn't been involved enough lately, who knows. But the leaders saw fit to use his troops as they did and thats all there is to it. You rebuild and get on with it rather than crying and running to the enemy.

DeletedUser50733

Wrong, I seen how many he had rember? As well as the incoming support when he was nobled.

Ah sorry, my bad. I assumed that because there is no thread asking for support that it was all his own. :icon_redface:

hehe nathan you sneaky person does it really matter if popa received support he choose to go to BMF and i guess helping their players out is what they do new or old.

Yes, we do :icon_razz:

branco22

First off I'm unsure why u make popa such a huge deal, but scince u continue to try and trash my name I figured I have allowed u ample time to spew verbal diarrea.
Ok, lets talk about ur verbal diarea

Popa was a differnt player. yeah, hes like 100 times better than you Anthything further then 20 hrs was a waste of troops in his mind. orly?? so then how do you explain this:
(-087-) Redefined (551|483) K45 9,722 Brain Bubbles [Haze] Popa Cel Mare [1/0] 2010-07-22 05:40:15
(-092-) Redefined (550|492) K45 9,524 Brain Bubbles [Haze] Popa Cel Mare [1/0] 2010-07-22 14:07:49
Wow, its seems popa actually did participated in ops eh? and looks like those vills were 20 ours out hmm..

He was asked a few times to join in ops in his own sector and refused.got any prof? sorry if i don't trust you :) I called him out countlessly as he refused to answer mails or sepeak in forums. so he doesn't like spam, that sure makes him a bad playa We sent out a mail stating that everyone had a choice to leave if they felt ab and I were all unfit. Popa obviously stayed. yeah, actually this was popa's single mistake, he was to loyal to the tribe, but when he saw the leadership lost his trust in him, like k-magic said, due to rumors, and when he saw that some of his tribe mates consider him a pointwhore, what do you expect of him to do. Lets take a look at this skype convo from 1/0's chat:[8:12:24 AM] asif (alphabonkers): looking at our tribe list, I doubt any more will leave....
[8:12:29 AM] skitlz5: nop
[8:12:36 AM] matalito: yeah, i went through it and thought the same
[8:12:55 AM] asif (alphabonkers): may be popa... as he openly admitted he doesn't like me or wiz... then again he is a bit emotional... and may stick in for the tribe.
[8:12:57 AM] asif (alphabonkers): we will see.
[8:13:05 AM] skitlz5: AB do we have someone inline for greenys acc he told me he was quitting
[8:13:11 AM] skitlz5: honnestly popa is useless as fck
I have a question for you wiz, if you knew popa doesn't like you or ab, why didn't you kicked him? too bad AB didn't had popa's account mail, he would just change the pass, like he did to me and tried to do with matt-, why fight someone who clearly is out of ur league, when you can just do the cowards aproach

It wasn't until after he seen he was front lines with bmf wait, what? he just woke up in a morning and saw hes right next to bmf?lol he and that they had placed 5 army camps around him that he ran. more lies, popa left 1/0 2 days before they put the army camps near him Now seeing as I was on popas account I probably wouldn't have seen he was 80% offensive. again you lie, he had more D vills than O, actually he had more D vills than ur total vills lol This ment he had a lot of off sitting. they were sitting there coz he was in a vacation remeber It was sent out to help soften front lines and those close were mailed landing times. it was sent out to die but that was not the reason popa got upset when he saw what you did, he was angry coz you sent not only the full nukes but half nukes too.. something you do with an inactive account before you want to internal noble itWhen he came back and left it was then that bmf nobled some, sent him an invite and used their def to stack him. Of course he's fighting hard he has a tribe full stacking him....who wouldn't? Sound familiar magic?

Anyways, I'm done listening to your petty rants, popa is a big boy, send him in here.
popa can't speak atm, he is busy with nobling you.
27-3 game on.

Matalito

branco22 said:
but when he saw the leadership lost his trust in him, like k-magic said, due to rumors,

I want to respond to this, because it seems to be the only relevant point to me, as that is the reason he told he he left.

And it's complete bullshit. There were rumors and speculation going on, and it was addressed by the leaders. That hardly means they lost trust in him. In fact if you read Alpha's comment in there, he actually says that he thinks Popa will stay out of emotion (meaning loyalty). That actually shows that there is still trust there. If they didn't trust him for any reason, he would have been removed. (Ask Matt-, I imagine he would agree with that idea.)

But ultimately what popa said was 'You think I'm a spy. I am not a spy, so I'm leaving and joining your enemy.'
Does anyone else see something wrong with that?

Bcardi

But ultimately what popa said was 'You think I'm a spy. I am not a spy, so I'm leaving and joining your enemy.'
Does anyone else see something wrong with that?

He left cause of poor management in 1/0/ Suiciding his troops and not trusting him. This has been stated way to many times to keep repeating. We all know you guys are 1/0 for life. You dont have to keep coming on here with different reasons why he left or the story.

Popa is destroying 1/0 in stats. Maybe spend more time in game figuring out how to stop him then on here trying to bash him. Cause stats dont lie. And he alone is making 1/0 look bad.

branco22

They lost trust in him in the minute i was kicked by ab and joined matt-s account, due to the fact hes a rl friend of mine and i vouched for his presence in the tribe. After that moment they thought he will spy for me, too bad their were wrong.

Matalito

He left cause of poor management in 1/0/ Suiciding his troops and not trusting him. This has been stated way to many times to keep repeating.

Then why did you repeat it yet again?

If you notice, Popa has not come here and stated that yet. So you saying it over and over again, does not make it true.
In my post, I stated that I was responding to the only reason Popa gave me directly for leaving. As that is the only thing I can comment on. Everything else is just speculation to me.

Bcardi

Then why did you repeat it yet again?

If you notice, Popa has not come here and stated that yet. So you saying it over and over again, does not make it true.
In my post, I stated that I was responding to the only reason Popa gave me directly for leaving. As that is the only thing I can comment on. Everything else is just speculation to me.

Cause he has sent mails to people. That is how we know. Of course what hurts 1/0 would seem speculation to you. That is why it is pointless trying to continue with this.

They lost trust in him in the minute i was kicked by ab and joined matt-s account, due to the fact hes a rl friend of mine and i vouched for his presence in the tribe. After that moment they thought he will spy for me, too bad their were wrong.

Thank you for posting that.

Matalito

Cause he has sent mails to people.

Starting your post with 'cause' makes it sound like I asked you a question. I don't really care where you got your info. I was just stating that Popa has made no attempt to clear any of this up publicly makes it pointless to continue trying to flame 1/0 over speculative reasons.
If you talked to him directly, good for you. You can believe him and rest assured that you know the truth, be happy for yourself and let it be. But coming out in public and arguing second hand information is complete speculation at that point.

But Bcardi, you clearly just need the last word in any argument. I mean, we believe what we believe, and you believe what you believe, and that should be enough. But you need to try and convince the public to believe what you believe, so we have this whole argument.
You're last two posts show that you just need the last word and nothing more. To summarize your last two posts:

'This is being repeated too much, so I'm going to repeat it.'
'There is no point in responding to this, so I'm gonna keep responding.'

If you don't like it, just stop replying. But you clearly think the public will believe the last thing they read, so you keep putting your word out there for no reason, while stating that you shouldn't even post it.

By your own admission, your view has been posted many times already. I posted my view once, and you felt the need to repeat yourself again.

/Waiting for Bcardi to post and empty reply to this...

DeletedUser

the simple fact is that popa's own actions got him suspected and his troops were used not suicided. if wiz suicided everything then how did he manage to attack before he had rebuilt?

popa also said to the tribe that he thought he might leave in a few days then left the next day when BMF declared and plonked those camps down next to him. that was while he was still in 1/0 and why he left. faced with a fight with someone who had not already quit he left and tried to buy safety.

DeletedUser

This whole Popa thing is ancient history. Who cares why he left. What matters is that he is happy in BMF and is unleashing some major rapage

Pic related...

rape-box.jpg

DeletedUser50733

if wiz suicided everything then how did he manage to attack before he had rebuilt?

How many days was it between his troops dying because of wiz sending them, and him starting to rape 1/0? Quickest full nuke builds in something like 9 and a half days if production is non stop. There was more than 9 and a half days between Popa's troops dying on Haze walls and Popa starting his raping of 1/0.

So to answer your question, Popa could quite easily have rebuilt them fully in time.

Matalito

How many days was it between his troops dying because of wiz sending them, and him starting to rape 1/0? Quickest full nuke builds in something like 9 and a half days if production is non stop. There was more than 9 and a half days between Popa's troops dying on Haze walls and Popa starting his raping of 1/0.

So to answer your question, Popa could quite easily have rebuilt them fully in time.

On that note, Popa was gone for a week, and his troops were launched at the beginning of that time period. So by the time he got back, they should have all been half re-built. That fact really makes the whining about lost troops kinda sad, I think.