David and Goliath

thebit

I'm sure many of you are already aware of this little conflict, but i'm quite bored of the little flame fests in the other threads and wouldn't mind a few opinions on this war. Any takers?

Side 1:
Tribes: cyrus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Paint
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 642
Difference: 523

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 878,046
Side 2: 4,184,027
Difference: 3,305,981

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 331,865
Side 2: 9,413
Difference: 322,452

chart

DeletedUser

I dont think its a war though, just a few nibbles lol

However i wouldnt touch cyrus with a 10 foot poll - way to go

DeletedUser

Great Job Cyrus, Congrats :)!.. i think i should edit my comment about Paint on the top 20 thread lol..
Of course without removing credit from you. ;)!

ReginaV

Oh we're at war ? *LOL*

why didn't anyone tell me...

When did Cyrus declare ?

DeletedUser85083

They took some villages off of a paint player.. Honestly, why do people assume that a war is happening when villages get taken..
I've seen so many "Declarations" on this world from people who aren't even in either of the tribes at war..
If there is a war, I'm sure one of the tribes would've declared.

Take a look at the map, it wouldn't even be an effective war... :icon_neutral:

http://www.twstats.com/en49/index.p...00&centrex=298&centrey=601&fill=000000&grid=1

HeftySmurf

They took some villages off of a paint player.. Honestly, why do people assume that a war is happening when villages get taken..
I've seen so many "Declarations" on this world from people who aren't even in either of the tribes at war..
If there is a war, I'm sure one of the tribes would've declared.

Take a look at the map, it wouldn't even be an effective war... :icon_neutral:

http://www.twstats.com/en49/index.p...00&centrex=298&centrey=601&fill=000000&grid=1

Do you even understand the concept of warfare or even this game?

thought not, not all tribes use the forums to declare you know?

DeletedUser

I geuss 41 villages is neither a war declaration or effective....

DeletedUser

Hefty, you're just asking for someone to go off-topic. Unlike you, I won't feed the trolls.

I wouldn't say this is a war. I believe that cyrus was simply cleansing their territory of a Paint recruit that they felt had no place there.

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Every single conquer was in K62, which was basically just a little jutting-out of Paint territory. Now that it's gone, Paint has hardly any border with cyrus. I don't think it's a war until they have a border that isn't mainly one player surrounded by NERD and cyrus, or cyrus fights to make one, because most of it is now gone.

That's not to say it couldn't develop into some kind of war, which I can see happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the heads-up, I think I fixed it. Not sure what went wrong :icon_confused:.

HeftySmurf

Hefty, you're just asking for someone to go off-topic. Unlike you, I won't feed the trolls.

I wouldn't say this is a war. I believe that cyrus was simply cleansing their territory of a Paint recruit that they felt had no place there.

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Every single conquer was in K62, which was basically just a little jutting-out of Paint territory. Now that it's gone, Paint has hardly any border with cyrus. I don't think it's a war until they have a border that isn't mainly one player surrounded by NERD and cyrus, or cyrus fights to make one, because most of it is now gone.

That's not to say it couldn't develop into some kind of war, which I can see happening.

Oh yeah, because Paint totally sit back and accept the fact that Cyrus can just take 41 villages.

Yeah, brains, god SARS! are about as clever as a sack of spuds seriously, no border? your other noob showed a map which showed a border..

DeletedUser

Read my post, then speak.

I said it's not a war yet. I expected more from even you, Hefty, but I see your inability to read is extremely vexing.

DeletedUser89675

War or no War, not that it matters, we are having a good time taking villages off paint. :icon_evil:

I wish I had a map from a month ago when this started, K62 USE to be Paint Dominated after they recruited the /quit members. Then as soon as we started attacking aminbanner, the K62 Paint jumped ship and ran to NERD. I guess Amin was a bit slow in accepting his invite...

Honestly, Nerd has us boxed in so tightly where else do you expect us to go, even if its just thru a small border, we opened up western K62 and are pushing our way to K52 now.

DeletedUser

Um, K52 is still Paint dominated in all areas. I think you meant that east K62 was Paint dominated, and that you're moving to K52, not K42.

But I could be wrong.

And with that post, I think this can now be called a war, as they're continuing to pursue Paint.

HeftySmurf

Read my post, then speak.

I said it's not a war yet. I expected more from even you, Hefty, but I see your inability to read is extremely vexing.

My apologies, been drinking and i skim read.

DeletedUser89675

meh Im a blond, I dont know my K's...post is corrected, thanks!

cdnJer

geez, we should all be taking 41 villages from Paint from what I'm reading. Guess it's no biggee :lol:

Reminds me of the all you can eat breakfast buffet I attended on the weekend. It was deeeeelicious!