BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser79042

we made him quit not you, greedy Robot :D
:icon_biggrin:

(yes you and the 5 accounts he was sitting against BH :lol:)

It seems I beat you posting this ... :lol:

DeletedUser70594

nah our cat operations hurt his Heart thats why he had deleted his own acc ... :p

DeletedUser

Ask JP, he will answer: this is not over FOLKS ... , knows that THE has done its life ... They never were Good ... and No one will miss them especialy me!

A bit harsh to say THE were never good, they did hold number one spot on this world for some time, and while I would not say they were the number one tribe in my mind, they've always been up there. Obviously I've had my run ins with some of them, and disagreed with certain aspects of their PnP and in game actions, I think it would be unfair to say they never were good. I for one believe Phoenx and BD were better, but that's just my opinion :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

A bit harsh to say THE were never good, they did hold number one spot on this world for some time
Who is good, or was good, or will be good in TW and W30 in particular, is a discussion that will only do a continuous loop.
As for THE, at least we all agree to speak for THEm in THE past tense. Despite JP's poor attempt 2-3 days ago to convince us otherwise. Anyone cares or "dares" :icon_wink:, to comment on that besides Cham and myself ? No? I suggest we all keep using THE past tense then :icon_wink: when we refer to THEm. Maybe someone will hit the disband key and let us worry of W30's what to become, after THE's mid world dominance ends. Or should I say, barbland-to-be?

Sir Gramps made provision and joined W51 late July. Anyone else? Bookie et al ? Nah, you are still too good, bored to take up a fight with us noobs and you will probably quit of boredom or RL issues. This "play" was on last couple of weeks with Jubal as protagonist. Please do not iterate :icon_neutral: .

robot out

DeletedUser

Hmm, not sure you're quite interpreting what I've said correctly. I also used Phoenx in the past tense, just because someone WAS good, does not mean they are or are not good now.

spleen mage

Ask JP, he will answer: this is not over FOLKS ... , knows that THE has done its life ... They never were Good ... and No one will miss them especialy me!

A bit narrow minded, and easy to say that now. When Decide eventually have their downfall/quit/merge (every tribe eventually does), I'l be sure to say they were never good either, then.

DeletedUser70594

i have never said that THE is,was, or will be GOOD .. because i had stoped liking you guys when i saw AK sitting for Friarstale ...

DeletedUser

THE has had a number of good players in its tribe over the current lifespan of W30. The actions of a few within that tribe should not influence someones opinion of the tribe as a whole, or on its individuals. There are a few individuals in THE that have made enemies due to either their actions within the game, or through provocative (some would say arrogant) PnP posts in the past. Those individuals have made their own bed now and will have to lie in it when the reckoning comes to their doorstep. THE is on a downward spiral now, that much is clear for most to see, even if all do not yet accept it. That doesn't mean that they are defeated just yet, so use of past tense is a little presumptious.

What will be interesting to see if is the remaining members care to make a dignified exit, or an undignified one.

inflrc

A bit narrow minded, and easy to say that now.
If you think so, you don't know nothing about us. We have not changed our way of seeing THE, we are the same and we say the same about them, now and before.

When Decide eventually have their downfall/quit/merge (every tribe eventually does), I'l be sure to say they were never good either, then.
Obviously we won't play forever and we can get defeated but an important difference will be that we will admit our defeat and congratulate our adversary. And just for that minor act, we will be better than you.

spleen mage

If you think so, you don't know nothing about us. We have not changed our way of seeing THE, we are the same and we say the same about them, now and before.

Obviously we won't play forever and we can get defeated but an important difference will be that we will admit our defeat and congratulate our adversary. And just for that minor act, we will be better than you.

You're wrong on both accounts.

- I think you'l find a post I made (perhaps even in this thread), where I congratulated BH (and Decide partially) for their efforts, and also said that BH was a great tribe. I don't recall you ever giving credit to THE.

- If you never thought THE were or have been at least a half-decent tribe, then you're more arrogant then you like to claim THE members are. It also means you were losing a war for a good 3/4 months +, if not more, against a tribe that wasn't "any good", which doesn't show DECIDE in the best of light either.

You're right about one thing, perhaps I don't know anything about you; my opinion on DECIDE is rapidly diminishing. Perhaps THE may be sore losers, but you are certainly a sore winner.

Last edited:

inflrc

You are distorting my words or, in the best case, misreading what I wrote. You said easy to say that now and I told you that we said the same now and before.

You don't know my personal opinion about THE, so you can't judge it. FYI, for me THE was good at the very beginning when almost everybody had one village. I tracked and valued their growth, they sure knew what they were doing and had experienced players for that. They got rank one and got allied with number two, they minted a very good image, which for me was their most valuable asset, one that allowed them to focus in offensive rather than defense because few tribes would dare to declare on them. Up to this moment, THE was a very good tribe, but then they made their first big mistake for me. When we were debating to who to declare, to THE or to GREEN, we knew we had the risk that whoever we didn't declare could jump over our back. I said that THE wouldn't do that because they would damage their image, so we decided to attack GREEN. We made a mistake and THE committed their worst mistake. From that moment they began to lose their good image in the world. Sure they still had good players and big numbers, nobody is saying that they were easy, but I was confident that it was a question of time that that error had its consequences. THE was a good tribe, had good players, but if they have had better leaders they would have ended in better situation by this moment.

cececole

As if you really need another opinion by someone from DECIDE (yeah, "not", I know)....

To me, THE was a good tribe. They had some good players, for sure. Jp and iceman were strong leaders and the THE/BD alliance was an excellent one. Yes, hindsight is 20-20 as they say and lots of people have opinions on "coulda, woulda, shoulda". No one is perfect and not every choice is the right one (especially if you have the advantage of looking back). I don't believe that THE is/was a bad tribe or had no skills, that would be ridiculous to me to say. I am not even tempted to try and point a finger at where it went wrong or when or why.

DeletedUser79042

BH was a great tribe.

Correction spleen! BH is a great tribe. Careful next time :icon_wink:
And as I have written before, great tribes make great players. No way this can be the other way round imo. Do you agree? I have written enough for THE the past months, so you probably all know I am biased against them. I called them jackals for trying to take advantage of BH's super active attacks against a whole dominant Hammer K (K15) and then moving in against Hammer's southern inactives in west K25 like hyenas do, only after their spy passed the word to them. You call that a good tribe? I call it an opportunistic tribe. Maybe it is the same definition for some of you. I feel no sorrow to see them go - disband or whatever their "exodus" might be. If there will be one after all.

It is endgame for THE. Good tribe - bad tribe, hmmm... I will most probably have to fully agree with cece's post, just only adding the comment "who cares now"?

As for "THE's attitude", that I continously "accused" THEm for demonstrating at both the pnp and the shared forum with BH, I think most of the world know what I allways meant by that. And that was not JP's definition of it. Or should I make a big wall of bookie's or even Jubal's past posts - I am sure I will find plenty, if not all... As for JP, I comment him for being THE's leader especially after AK_iceman left the game and I wish him good luck in any future endeavour in any new world where he will summon his "actives" the future years - if ever. Maybe we will cross ... "swords" there again - who knows :icon_cool:

Lastly, I think BH played a fairgame against THE to the fullest possible extend. If BH can be called victorious now or in a few days/weeks, this remains for THE leader(s) to acknowledge with their coming actions. I will leave the floor to them. I was a little off from my disclaimer - but hell why not nowadays ? :lol:

robot out

slates9

:icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Side 2:
Tribes: THE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 29
Difference: 105

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,284,942
Side 2: 260,578
Difference: 1,024,364

chart

DeletedUser92

Lastly, I think BH played a fairgame against THE to the fullest possible extend. If BH can be called victorious now or in a few days/weeks, this remains for THE leader(s) to acknowledge with their coming actions. I will leave the floor to them. I was a little off from my disclaimer - but hell why not nowadays ? :lol:

robot out
[/LEFT]

Unfortunately R2, the fact is that today BH's leaders revealed that it in fact did not play a "fairgame" against us. Spies, agents, double-standards and all the rest; is it any coincidence that people came to me, asked me for help, got it and then betrayed me as soon as it was convenient? Ask Theshearjoy and those who are still following him after the way he handled it.

THE hasn't lost a game of Tribal Wars to date. But I'm afraid we're just no good at Tribal Spies, and that's clearly what W30 has become to the dominant powers in the world. People spy on your forums, take private rants (inappropriate as they might have been) and try to make them global issues while refusing to acknowledge how they themselves have been both condescending and insulting (am I a delusional wife-beater McMellow? According to you, I am just like one.).

Today, TheShearJoy told me that I was a prick. I responded quite truthfully that I never claimed I wasn't. I know I'm a prick. But this is where the rubber met the road:

[8:47:59 PM] geoff/theshearjoy: lol you lost a war cause you didnt have a spy like all the other wars, so cry me a river

See, that's just it. THE never used spies - or, at the absolute least, I never once authorized the use of them. But BH used spies - that much I know, because they've had intel on us since day one and they've told me so. DECIDE? They've certainly used ill-gained intel. So...Congratulations are in order, I guess. We couldn't be beaten in a straight fight so you guys went and made it a crooked one. There's something to be said for that, but that's not really what's been said by most of those involved.

I will say that BH and DECIDE aren't terrible tribes. DECIDE has a tenacity that is pretty hard to match, and BH has some talent in attacking - when they have the upper hand, at least. But its nothing overwhelming, nothing I'd call A-list. But A-List itself has no meaning, since some of the top-regarded players out there only play for about three months on a given world before they quit. Others only really make an impact later in a world.

The biggest gauge of talent, then, is probably how people react to adversity. Some people stick it out until the end. Some people give their all until they have nothing left to give. Some people give out quickly and die, and some people cut and run. Some people slap on a second face and lie to people to get their way. THE had a lot of the first two, less (but I can't deny some) of the second set. None of that last clause.

Just about everyone left in THE is a class act, and they pretty much all are happy to fight to the death. That's A-list to me; much better than I am, and much better than a lot of the people on this world - especially, and unfortunately, the people that are going to inherit its hugged-up ashes. Not everyone in each of the tribes involved in this was, well, involved in it - many in DECIDE are good guys who were honest and forthcoming, and many in BH are also just out to have a good time. Some of you dudes are really, really great. Its a shame your leaders have painted you the way they have - as nothing more than two-line quips on a message board that talk so much trash when they have the lead that others made for them, by hook and by crook alike.

On the plus side, like I said to Theshearjoy when he told me that the name of the game wasn't Tribalspies, but was "jpfails," I suppose I should thank some of these key folks for that. Thank you, everyone who made it their life's mission to take me down just like he did. Thank you for finding me so important that you needed to dedicate so much time and effort into sneaking into tribal forums, sitting accounts that are at war with your allies, lying to your tribemates, and pursuing "jpfails" for literally a year or more (I think its been that long since Erevos got stomped?). Thank you, because I guaran-damned-tee you that I'm really not that important, and that the effort you put in just to get "stiff" off of my defeat (I'm using his word, here) wasn't worth it in the slightest.

And thank you, also, to the players in THE that stuck it out - and the players in every tribe on W30 that had nothing at all to do with this kind of "in-joke" that I "don't get." The people that really had no idea that one tribe here was created to oppose another tribe there just because THE was somehow involved in it. Thank you to those that didn't join in the conspiracy that went on - the one that a lot of people will deny, especially those that let it out. And thank you to those, most of all, who were truly friendly with me and my tribemates - and my apologies to you for the damage that others would apparently cause to our friendships in their mad pursuit to achieve victory over me in a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like every good story or event there are three sides.

Theirs, ours and the truth.

While it is true BH did get copies of certain posts from THE forum, the info was handed to us. Many times by many players in THE.

Did BH request info? Not to my knowledge.

Was it info of a military topic like ops details?

Yes, once. And that op never even happened.

The forum intel passed to us was about THE members trash talking BH members and a post about a poll if THE should disband or not.

Basically nothing.

I give credit to THE players that even though they may have been disheartened about things, they didn't pass anything usefull.

Heck, that op that never happened could very well have been a fake op plan in case of spies.

I just wanted to point out that BH did NOT have a spy in THE and this can in no way be the blame for THE's decline.

BelValcor

DeletedUser82183

Well that was a rather interesting tale.

There is something i'm not entirely sure about though.
When people from other tribes forward mail and forum ramblings. Is that considered spying?
I would think that is making smart use of information volunteered.

But then i'm just a little guy up in the north making toys for St. Nick. lol

I'm sure if i was never relocated out of k34, i would probably be one of the many members in THE that has thrown in the towel and conceded to the more active and better organized tribe.

Oh, and for a little light reading... http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4475493&postcount=746
Have a look...