Difference: 275,069

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,399
Side 2: 33,861
Difference: 24,462

chart

DeletedUser

We have had a bout of desertion, as well as a spy in the tribe.

Im not making excuses, but because of these things, plans have been put off and changed.

Like I said in the beginning, we will continue this until every one of our villages are nobled or every one of theirs are.

DeletedUser

If only your tribes were truly that loyal your statement might just be true (leaning toward ur tribes villages being nobled). But sadly I doubt your tribe is that loyal or will fight that hard. You cant keep the people you represent in line and you already have spy's in your tribe proving your tribe isn't that loyal. Its war with a bigger tribe. Expect there to be spies and plan in advance for that. I guess its to late for that so save those that are loyal and use some common sense to fight back.

DeletedUser

Who said we arn't fighting back?

Im actually glad people left. I think there is another thread out there regarding loyalty, but I view it as a must to have a tribe operate correctly. Also, it just gives more villages for those of us that are loyal. It just bothers me how dumb people must be to leave for police when it is known that they are just recruiting those members to feed the original ones :/

And I did expect there to be spies postman, I have been at this game for quite a while, and know the ins and outs of it pretty thoroughly.

DeletedUser

But you had to change plans and halt other plans. If u expected it you would have made it so spying was ineffective. Also I didnt mean to say you wernt fighting back. I bet you are fighting. But are you fighting effectively? From other statements on here members of your tribe were being farmed before the war began. If you couldnt make an effective resistance by helping your members or ridding of them how do you expect to make a strong enough resistance now to rid of tribes much larger and apparently stronger then you. You started a war when not all your members were loyal. When some members were incapable of fighting due to being farmed already. And with plans that you knew could be used against you by spys within your tribe. On top of that all you scared your members even more by posting this on the forums. You made it so that if they fail they get slammed publicly. The way your tribe is being represented here also may be lowering your tribes moral because your tribe is being bashed and I see no attempt to prove these accusations false.

So you have alot of incomplete tribes fighting tribes much larger and stronger then you. If you don't change your tactics and smarten up then doing this will prove fatal for your lot and your tw time on this world will be short lived indeed.

Im also not saying your tribe is will lose just that by what it is doing now it looks like it will fall.

DeletedUser

Thats like free ODA. A perfect farm (unless you plan on nobling him that is).

DeletedUser

i believe the plan will probably be to noble him :D too high points to farm really, bit of a waste :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I have to applaud the behavior of h0t Streak in this thread. Hes calm, non offensive and determined. I think he would make a fine leader, but the problem is Police is already a fine tribe. I don't think he will win. =/

DeletedUser

I was actually going to praise him for being calm dispite what people say next time he posted. But sense you said it I will congratulate him on that as well. Just needs to get loyalty of his members ingame back and hell be all set. Well if he can play the game that is. :) Good Luck both sides.

DeletedUser

Im actually glad people left. I think there is another thread out there regarding loyalty, but I view it as a must to have a tribe operate correctly. Also, it just gives more villages for those of us that are loyal.

Seriously man, just call it a week and stop embarrassing yourself and your tribe with this never-ending optimism and confidence you keep showing on forums. Your members are leaving your tribe and turning against you because of your bad leadership and disorganization, those who are not leaving are offering to spy, widouth us even asking them to. The ones that remain loyal mostly do nothing. Stats show that I'm right. So please stay off forums until you have something to show for yourself other than empty words.

DeletedUser

Seriously man, just call it a week and stop embarrassing yourself and your tribe with this never-ending optimism and confidence you keep showing on forums. Your members are leaving your tribe and turning against you because of your bad leadership and disorganization, those who are not leaving are offering to spy, widouth us even asking them to. The ones that remain loyal mostly do nothing. Stats show that I'm right. So please stay off forums until you have something to show for yourself other than empty words.

Is showing faith in your tribe and not giving up on hope embarrassing yourself now? It looks to me that he is handling what people are saying better then you already. ;) Also due to the size difference and his tribes "bad leadership and disorganization" shouldn't the stats be leaning more toward your side? Im not claiming that your tribe is in anyway bad im just trying to make you understand that bashing a leader of a tribe who you feel you have already beaten without an just cause makes you look worse then him by far.

Based on that comment of yours I would choose him as a leader over you if I was given the choice. So dont bash because it makes the forums boring. My post wern't meant to bash but to point out flaws that I see to keep the topic going and help him learn a bit.

DeletedUser81829

The embarrassing part is that one side is trying.

The other side has a war plan that consists of:

*Ooooooh a juicy vill... /sends nobles*

Last edited:

Ang3l

h0llygh0st said:
I have to applaud the behavior of h0t Streak in this thread. Hes calm, non offensive and determined. I think he would make a fine leader

yup.he's a good leader.in creation of NDR Family he has done everything perfect OTHER than declaration of war.we were doing so much better without declaring war and just killing the people attacking us :(

DeletedUser

I have to applaud the behavior of h0t Streak in this thread. Hes calm, non offensive and determined. I think he would make a fine leader, but the problem is Police is already a fine tribe. I don't think he will win. =/

I actually agree with this statement. Well done h0t streak, It's not everyday you come across a leader like you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

They are turning away because they are afraid. They are afraid of losing villages in an online game. In all honesty, that is too huggy for my taste, and I wouldn't want them anyway.

This whole thing was, in part, a test to get rid of all the weak, non-loyal, and inactive members from all three tribes to hopefully consolidate into one tribe or two. Seems to be working so far :D

If nothing else, my account will be growing dramatically, eating up the inactives, deserters, and enemy villages around me, along with a few other tasty morsels. I also know who the loyal members of my tribe are, and the ones that share the same attitude with me towards this "war".

Also, there was a post earlier regarding how tribes like mine are meant to fall because of the fact that they are already weaker that some other tribes. Well, if you honestly believe that the tribes on the top right now will be there a few months from now, you are a fool, and this is probably your first world. That isnt meant to be offensive, but rather a categorical placement based upon traits :p

And thank you to those who have given an actual compliment towards me. And I am going to try my hardest to prove those of you who think we are going to fall wrong (even if it is likely that you are correct).