Top Remaining Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser90564
  • Start date

Wilky1992

Woop Hai xD

Met we will fight one day ;), I am getting closer to you slowly :p.

Rowan you gunna come back and play?

Hai krusty teh clown Thanks Dark xD I play my account all by mehself, sometimes wilky drops in to be called a girl by metrooo :p. Metrooos back btw :D.

Jezuz rocks my cotton socks :p.

Oi. Leave my unknown, inactive, name out of this please. xD

DeletedUser

My Team^^

nyxx :icon_eek:
king benx :heavycavalry:
jzhen071 :axemen:
thebettertwin :icon_redface:
lorddahaka :icon_razz:
naz5 :lol:
pucao :lightcavalry:
last body :icon_rolleyes:
daftwager :icon_idea:
gogod :icon_smile:

Order does not matter at all.
Some for entertainment, some for fighting. Perfect mix :p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh so you also quitted ;p thought you still played :icon_eek:
I am just playing a bit on world 46, not that active atm

DeletedUser23324

Can we have multiples of one player? If so my team would be

NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX

:)

DeletedUser18695

Can we have multiples of one player? If so my team would be

NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX
NYXX

:)

Nyxx only survived and RFG mass attack by getting stacked... That makes him special?

DeletedUser

Good points:
Nyxx attacks, takes villages, pre-stack, support the villages he takes and moves out from his core. He can lead and plan which can take incredible much time specifically in large tribes.

Bad points.
Every sitter who fought him said that it wasn't hard to defend, his attacks are bad and easy to counter.

I myself will never send the perfect attacks, because I'll never have that time. But as I do, Nyxx look for weak areas and don't get stuck on single fronts or clusters.

By just getting stacked it wont prove a player good. However when the player himself can gather support to hold off more massive then it's a different opinion. Attacking dukes are often hard because they're quick gather support.

How should one survive mass attacks in your opinion? :icon_eek:

Apparently with a few defensive villages, dodging, Re-nobling and such which is the last resort paths. This way is the best one to stop active players from being useful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Offense is the best defense... pretty sure I've proven that with SCIOVA <3 Ahh that was a fun few days... account sitting someone for the weekend, told to do what I want with troops, and had a few hundred nobles xD

3 days and about 120 villages later, SCIOVA started trying to fight back, and failed miserably because I kept pressure on them haha

DeletedUser

There's nothing easier than enemies who don't fight back. After that comes unstacked players. Even if they're skilled on dodging and sniping, you can often outsmart them.

You can't outsmart the 50-80k each stacking with 15k hc+. You tend to avoid those villages since any player with common sense would re-support lost troops.

I still havn't nobled several of Thorstones villages. A certain line got 80-100k each with Hc, the majority got around 40-50k + large amounts of Hc. One village had 65k Hc. I calculated that I would gain more by attacking one who dodge and snipe.

DeletedUser

Ordinary a stacked frontline is preferred, otherwise that front would be very easy to snipe at.

DeletedUser

You can't outsmart the 50-80k each stacking with 15k hc+. You tend to avoid those villages since any player with common sense would re-support lost troops.

I still havn't nobled several of Thorstones villages. A certain line got 80-100k each with Hc, the majority got around 40-50k + large amounts of Hc. One village had 65k Hc. I calculated that I would gain more by attacking one who dodge and snipe.

You can't? Really, like you honestly can't figure out any way to succeed against that? :lol:
Many ways, it's just as easy as outsmarting a dodge/split defender... just takes a bit of coordination, knowledge, skill, timing, and for me personally, charm and good looks :icon_cool: lol

DeletedUser

"There's a bug that will delete any villages with over 30K FS in troops! Quickly, send back your support before it gets you!!! :O"

DeletedUser

You can't? Really, like you honestly can't figure out any way to succeed against that? :lol:
Many ways, it's just as easy as outsmarting a dodge/split defender... just takes a bit of coordination, knowledge, skill, timing, and for me personally, charm and good looks :icon_cool: lol

If the guy next to the stacked one is easier, then anyone smart would go for that. If I can get 200 villages instead of 50 from my enemies, then I'll chose 200. I'll grow and keep doing so, by me growing at a higher speed it'll allow me to overwhelm my targets. In TSE we're growing, we take villages fromsuitable areas to gain in. We aren't dumb enough to attack the enemies most skilled and stacked target, when we can do so much more.

Unless it's a very good reason to target the most skilled and stacked player, I wont do it. As I say, 200 villages will allow me to do much more than 50. At one point when the more skilled players lack supporters, then you take them out. But of course you can always play smart, Lrdconquer and lord ace tried to, they gave me red reports on two villages. No matter the skill or activity they had, they wouldn't get through my stacking. Unless they would overwhelm me which we recently did with PKs. However we aren't dumb enough to target single players, we target entire areas.

As I said, unless it's a very good reason to attack the one you barely can get through the stacking at. Then hit the easier one and outgrow the enemy.

Tennis, with your last statement it sounds as you're new in TW. Please take the first ticket to Benx and have another try.:p
It's possible to scout and speednoble him. But it'll be harder to both keep the villages and defend them. Not to mention, if you attack the enemy, then an active will try to counter you. As Benx was hard and larger in the area, I went to the DL front. I consider it to have been one of my more successful moves. I just had 995 conquers against lfkd/Sciros after all. That or a few villages from Benx, or rather a stalemate.

Any good enemy goes for the easy targets which allows them to outgrow the next one. Benx did so as well. It's easy to understand that if you don't have nukes to clear a stacked village, then take another.

DeletedUser8060

gogod :icon_smile:
Order does not matter at all.
Some for entertainment, some for fighting. Perfect mix :p

Did you just call me a CLOWN? :p :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

Nah I are entertaining and fighting but mostly entertaining I guess lol. You got a lot of bigger guns there in yer list lol.

DeletedUser8060

I are still here and I are still the original gogod bebeh.

Not even been sat when i was in hospital for operation i was playing from my mobile phone lol.

-Nurse: Ok sir it is time to take you to the operating table
-gogod: But but but I am in the middle of something here...

Still the game has lost soooooooooo many good people now its just not the same :(

DeletedUser

Did you just call me a CLOWN? :p :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

Nah I are entertaining and fighting but mostly entertaining I guess lol. You got a lot of bigger guns there in yer list lol.

Oh, lets praise your fast reaction :p

DeletedUser

Were you seriously still playing TW in hospital? xD
Oh, you <3

We've just witnessed the disband of PKs, and the end of the LFKD alliance. If that doesn't indicate the the end is near, I don't know what does :lol:
It's the beginning of the end. Go for it, guys.