W47 Blog

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internal Server Error

Do we have an estimated time for farooq's return/a new blog from another of the blog staff? I wouldn't mind having a read of one for the past week with the new declarations and what not in the past week.

I was actually made aware that a different blogger would be doing this weeks blog but have seen nothing of the sort yet.

I'll try get a blog up over the next few days, but please be patient as W47 isn't actually my world and as such ranks lower on my list of priorities.

Rudegar

i cabn write you one and you can post it and that way it will look unbiassed.... good idea eh

Internal Server Error

The blog is nearly done. I'm just waiting for TWstats to get up so I can make a few maps.

Internal Server Error

Sorry for the delay guys. It actually was written up on the 10th, but I had to wait until the 11th to make maps. I then had to wait until today to get a few quotes back from the dukes; unfortunately jayjay hasn't answered yet. However, if I wait any longer then my stats will be further out-dated.

Enjoy <3

Clicky.

Social Disorder

“dear tec, congratulations, your nuke builds seem much improved, however they are always quite poor at defending, even more so when it comes to wall less army camps” – Rudegar, Duke of MadHat.

Do you think you can build walls in army camps?

Rudegar

“dear tec, congratulations, your nuke builds seem much improved, however they are always quite poor at defending, even more so when it comes to wall less army camps” – Rudegar, Duke of MadHat.

Do you think you can build walls in army camps?

no sorry SD you cannot, ergo they are wall less.

nukes are also terrible at defending.

given over half tecs army camps were destroyed with only Off troops in them, and given my ambition to try help you guys up the ante a little, i thought id be so nice as to point these things out.

If you have any other innane questions about gaming fundamentals, feel free to PM me and ill endeavour my best to help you out, i am concerned that asking such things publically may well result in the forum readers forming the opinion that you are somewhat dim.

your friend

Rudegar

Social Disorder

Dear Rudegar,

I don't think I would need help from you, as if you knew more than I did, you would of been better than me. Wich you obviously aren't.
Neither I am in the south, so I have no control over the camps.
And stop acting tough, thinking the world is yours

SD

And it was sarcastic, something you probably don't know what it means.

Last edited:

tigerjaws

Nice one ISE...this one was far better than previous one.....looks like you did quite a research this time. Though i would like to comment of hiphop's answer to most disappointing tribe - I always thought HOP was the only tribe in w47 that could beat URUZ. But HOP disappointed me (and i guess many others) by disappearing while in a war against Uruz. But those were your ideas and i respect them.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Nice blog indeed, that's about everything going on in w47 lol. As for the wars, maybe leaders should say a little more

DeletedUser

Thanks, a great and informative read.

Dont worry about the lack of feedback, people are reading but they need to save there typing time to farm and take villages ... speaking of which ...

Regards

Oddity515

Internal Server Error

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

On another note, farooq is back. As such, he will be taking back charge of the blogs. I know I wasn't here long, but I hope you enjoyed the blogs none-the-less.

Adios W47! :icon_razz:

ISE.

DeletedUser

Thanks ISE <333

I'm back. Hopefully, I'll be able to blog a lot more as I have finally sorted out my internet access.

DeletedUser

Thanks Hippo. :)

Blog will be out on Thursday/Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.