HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt181

Recently there has been a lot of propaganda thrown out there by Hugs Deluxe members. Propaganda is meant to skew the perception of players, and I think it's been effective. Most of this propaganda centers around one theme: HD is a great tribe, and Bam! is a crappy tribe because

1. Bam! eats abandons
2. HD is (finally) winning in the war stats.

I'll address these items separately.

I'd like to start by stating that HD has moved to the top of the list of the biggest huggers on the planet. Let's just look at their recent diplomacy that started while in Hire.

1. War ORD
2. Ask Bam! to help
3. Bam! starts in on Ord, and right away Ord starts talking about stopping the war (hmmm coincidence?)
4. Hire starts talking about killing Manooka. "Showing Him who is boss".
5. Hire recruits Manooka
6. Hire merges with Ord creating a tribe of over 100 members which is close to half of the world.
7. Hire contacts Fear so that they will attack Bam! because half of the world wasn't enough. They didn't want to fight alone.
8. Hire talks to individual players that recently joined Bam! to try to get them to break off the tribe in return for going soft on them.

Wow. Yeah. That's a list of actions that an elite tribe would have to stoop to do. Let me give you a little advice Mick, since it's apparent that you're lack of leadership experience is hindering your perspective. If you're tribe is better than the rest of the world (your claim), you don't need to scavenge around like a bunch of cockroaches in a cupboard. All you need to do is fight.

Now, in terms of the abandons. Yes, we take abandons. Look at the map. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand the position Bam! is in in relation to HD. HD's area is nice and blue because they take everybody they can get. Our area is not. That's a disadvantage. Duh.

In any case, even if you think eating abandons is bad, what is worse? Here at Bam! we've consistently tried to go smaller while everyone else goes bigger. We've wanted a situation where it was small tribe against small tribe. HD has gone the opposite direction.

Hugs Duluxe IS WINNING A WAR!
Big. Fucking. Deal. You people that have made this into a huge deal are dumber than a box of rocks that were all dropped on their heads at birth. Let me explain something to you.

HD core players are the ones taking war caps right now. Our core is far removed from the action. What do you think was going to happen? Had carlott not deleted, I would have beaten his ass, and that's just a fact. But, he did delete, so now I've got to send hundreds of hours away, while HD core players get a nice little border war. Good for you. The fact that you're winning by a couple hundred caps is sick. Shame on you.

You're players bragging about being up by 26 caps a day (and by the way, that wasn't my stat, it was quoted from your stats) shows your ignorance. 26 caps a day for a tribe that is one and a half BILLION points. LMFAO. What's wrong with you guys? I wouldn't brag about 26 caps in a day in world that is one month old. Truly I wouldn't.

The fact of the matter is this. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are my core players. There will come a time when our borders meet, and that time will come soonish. When it does, you're gonna find out that winning a war isn't only about spamming a couple hundred nukes and waiting until the player quits.

Until then, I will continue to laugh at you. As I've said before, you've hugged your way to first place. Enjoy it.

Mick876

I posted this in the other thread but this deserves to be put here:

Playing the hugging card, nicely done. The merge was done so we could then just declare on everyone, that seems very huggy to me :icon_rolleyes:. If you look at the map the world is basicly divided in 2 now; HD V Bam! 2 massive tribes now at war. And our diplomacy was not ridiculous as you portray. We had 2 options, work with Bam or work with ND, you guys showed no reason for us to work with you, all you guys did was eat barbs and in tribe; ND showed very promising desire to actually want to fight a tribe, so the choice to work with them was easy. We do not want to carry on sitting here munching away at barbs, thats not our style. You have shown clearly in this thread all you want to do is barb munch your way to survival. I would rather delete than resort to that.

You wanted competition in w6 and now you have it, stop munching your barbs and come get us. I just think your calling the kettle black with your statements. For insistance, if HIRE had accepted your alliance proposal, then within that proposal you wanted Bam and HIRE to work together and fight ND. So YOU wanted to gang bang ND, you also merged in all of FEAR, so if we had it your way the following would of happened.

Bam! merges FEAR into them, using there alliance with HIRE the 2 tribes enter a war with ND. So basicly it would of been FEAR, Bam, HIRE V ND. And you are calling us huggers? am i the only one who see's the hypocrisy in this? And if this never happened, then HIRE would of been allied to west, Napped to our East, boxed in with no one to fight, because at the end of the day we had no reason to break the nap with ND, after the fall of Or.D they co-operated with us generously; they never put a foot out of line.

So with no one to fight HIRE would of just sat there getting more inactive by the week eating barbs of deleted players and in tribe inactives. Sorry lt but we like war, we are not made to sit around munching barbs all day, we leave that too the noobs.

lt, for over 1 year now you have not took any war caps, you have not done ANYTHING in w6 except eat barbs and inactives. So i say it easy for you to talk badass in the PnP, but the simple fact is you have nothing to back your words up with. I and my tribe will back everything we say up with action. And your posts about how HD will never beat Bam because you guys can eat barbs quicker sums up your tribe 100%.

I am giving you a golden opportunity to actually show W6 and maybe even yourself that you can actually do more than eat barbs, take the opportunity and prove us wrong; stop complaining about it.

And a few other parts i have to clear up. It was RMC who declared on Or.D, and they got murdered. Your tribe was a joke, you could not handle it so HIRE came in and did the job for you. All you had to do was eat the isolated Or.D in the west who had limited support, could you get the job done? of course you couldn't.

Second point. We did not ask for help, we were winning Or.D by over 4000 caps, why would we ask for help when we have a 4k cap lead? We simply said if you want to be our allies, prove yourself and take out Or.D in the NW. Did you? of course not, the grey villages were too appetising for you.

3. HIRE was No.1 as we gained by war. We fought your war for 9 months because you could not get the job done. Thats why even now your making this smear propaganda threads, because thats what you do lt, you try to win on the forum when the battle is in game. If you and your mates are so good then noble us. Stop with your dribble drabble on here and actually fight for once.

lt181

And a few other parts i have to clear up. It was RMC who declared on Or.D, and they got murdered. Your tribe was a joke, you could not handle it so HIRE came in and did the job for you. All you had to do was eat the isolated Or.D in the west who had limited support, could you get the job done? of course you couldn't.

Second point. We did not ask for help, we were winning Or.D by over 4000 caps, why would we ask for help when we have a 4k cap lead? We simply said if you want to be our allies, prove yourself and take out Or.D in the NW. Did you? of course not, the grey villages were too appetising for you.

3. HIRE was No.1 as we gained by war. We fought your war for 9 months because you could not get the job done. Thats why even now your making this smear propaganda threads, because thats what you do lt, you try to win on the forum when the battle is in game. If you and your mates are so good then noble us. Stop with your dribble drabble on here and actually fight for once.

I'm not talking about RMC. I'm talking about when we were Bam! and yes you did ask for help. You never fought my war. I was off on other worlds playing real TW while all that was taking place, so don't confuse Bam! and RMC.

Edit: Wow, you wanted to just merge over half of the players on the whole world so you could declare on the other half? Wow, that changes things. l33t.

DeletedUser

Recently there has been a lot of propaganda thrown out there by Hugs Deluxe members. Propaganda is meant to skew the perception of players, and I think it's been effective. Most of this propaganda centers around one theme: HD is a great tribe, and Bam! is a crappy tribe because

1. Bam! eats abandons

I'd like to start by stating that HD has moved to the top of the list of the biggest huggers on the planet. Let's just look at their recent diplomacy that started while in Hire.

1. War ORD
2. Ask Bam! to help
3. Bam! starts in on Ord, and right away Ord starts talking about stopping the war (hmmm coincidence?)
5. Hire recruits Manooka
6. Hire merges with Ord creating a tribe of over 100 members which is close to half of the world.
7. Hire contacts Fear so that they will attack Bam! because half of the world wasn't enough. They didn't want to fight alone.
8. Hire talks to individual players that recently joined Bam! to try to get them to break off the tribe in return for going soft on them.

Wow. Yeah. That's a list of actions that an elite tribe would have to stoop to do. Let me give you a little advice Mick, since it's apparent that you're lack of leadership experience is hindering your perspective. If you're tribe is better than the rest of the world (your claim), you don't need to scavenge around like a bunch of cockroaches in a cupboard. All you need to do is fight.

Now, in terms of the abandons. Yes, we take abandons. Look at the map. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to understand the position Bam! is in in relation to HD. HD's area is nice and blue because they take everybody they can get. Our area is not. That's a disadvantage. Duh.

In any case, even if you think eating abandons is bad, what is worse? Here at Bam! we've consistently tried to go smaller while everyone else goes bigger. We've wanted a situation where it was small tribe against small tribe. HD has gone the opposite direction.

Big. Fucking. Deal. You people that have made this into a huge deal are dumber than a box of rocks that were all dropped on their heads at birth. Let me explain something to you.

HD core players are the ones taking war caps right now. Our core is far removed from the action. What do you think was going to happen? Had carlott not deleted, I would have beaten his ass, and that's just a fact. But, he did delete, so now I've got to send hundreds of hours away, while HD core players get a nice little border war. Good for you. The fact that you're winning by a couple hundred caps is sick. Shame on you.

You're players bragging about being up by 26 caps a day (and by the way, that wasn't my stat, it was quoted from your stats) shows your ignorance. 26 caps a day for a tribe that is one and a half BILLION points. LMFAO. What's wrong with you guys? I wouldn't brag about 26 caps in a day in world that is one month old. Truly I wouldn't.

The fact of the matter is this. I'm not going anywhere, and neither are my core players. There will come a time when our borders meet, and that time will come soonish. When it does, you're gonna find out that winning a war isn't only about spamming a couple hundred nukes and waiting until the player quits.

Until then, I will continue to laugh at you. As I've said before, you've hugged your way to first place. Enjoy it.

very funny:icon_cool: now can we finaly fight as its getting boring with u guys:icon_eek::axemen::axemen::axemen::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

celticprincess

1. Bam! eats abandons

1. War ORD
2. Ask Bam! to help
5. Hire recruits Manooka

right i finally got to have a say on this as ill make u look silly again it181 when i pull up some of ur mails and that ill have to go through it again. Now on your 7 points above lets look at them but firstly i got to back up what mick said as factual, as it wasnt hire war to start it, shock horror it was it was rmc/bam that was in a war with the order and if we didnt come in and help u guys are getting it then we joined in kicked ass, i constantly moaned that we fought ur war and u guys DID NOTHING THEN u make bam and continue to do NOTHING WELL eat barbs and URselfs, and i slagged u guys then as u said we need time to get ready to fight the order u ran from rmc back then what time do u need LOSERS, u were told to prove urself but u only decided to join or send a few attacks when the order was raped by us nothing to do with u lot.

and about the manookla thing that was a favor to a friend and ur point on had this player not deleted BOLLOXS he did so deal with it i traveled 120 hours to get stonesour and wiped the plate with him and taking 11 or 12 villages in one day more then u in this war since the start.

REALLY MAN EVEN TNT GIRLIE MAN TALKED A GOOD GAME AND DONE SHIT ALL, NESTRA is even tho that opponent is weak she is still capping learn from her punk

I'm not talking about RMC. I'm talking about when we were Bam! and yes you did ask for help. You never fought my war. I was off on other worlds playing real TW while all that was taking place, so don't confuse Bam! and RMC.

Edit: Wow, you wanted to just merge over half of the players on the whole world so you could declare on the other half? Wow, that changes things. l33t.

and yet again u TALK ABOUT OTHER WORLDS THIS IS WORLD 6 GIRLIE MAN i dont care about other worlds neither do others its on here u will be judge not on what u should coulda maybe did and u have done F-all here but barbs and smoothie talk no wonder u and shevar were buddies and were such a bitch when ur buddy was ass raped, if that was one of my guys it would never happen period ur weak, man i am going to smash bam the order guys were right about u lot all along a bunch of fannys

DeletedUser

and about the manookla thing that was a favor to a friend and ur point on had this player not deleted BOLLOXS he did so deal with it i traveled 120 hours to get stonesour and wiped the plate with him and taking 11 or 12 villages in one day more then u in this war since the start.

...and now manoka nobles bam:icon_redface:

ordered 2000 nukes to k54!..ups:icon_razz:

lt181

rur and wiped the plate with him and taking 11 or 12 villages in one day more then u in this war since the start.

There's no way. I don't believe it. You took 11 or 12 villages from him in one day? Like 24 hours?

I give up. I can't compete with people that have the capability of taking 11 or 12 villages in a single day. I hereby anoint you TharoPrincess because you are the best there is, as well as the best that has ever been.

Please accept my humble apologies as I find a place to hide in shame.

celticprincess

There's no way. I don't believe it. You took 11 or 12 villages from him in one day? Like 24 hours?

I give up. I can't compete with people that have the capability of taking 11 or 12 villages in a single day. I hereby anoint you TharoPrincess because you are the best there is, as well as the best that has ever been.

Please accept my humble apologies as I find a place to hide in shame.

funny still didnt bother to time them some trains were like 3 hours after last nuke just shows the lack of skill from ur side sort it out it181 as thats poor man very poor and keep eating the barbs man yummy stuff

DeletedUser

Hi to all.............

In my short moments online....i do have fun. :D (i need to say this)

HD is enormous, we must admit that it is a fact. Have GREAT players and for me, the best "diplomatic guy" in this world now (onny).
Their commanders are also great.......concrete, MA (and his brother), God (mick), Chaterer, CP (I will include you besaids our personal diferences, u do well) and some others. The old HIRE school is a bunch of fighters.

But let´s remember what about TW is for.........war and have fun. Like i told onny other day......we are in enemy tribes but the friends that you make here is one thing that is really nice.

Mick.............about you saying:

The fight RMC x ORD - you guys did great and for real did help us. But when you say:
Second point. We did not ask for help, we were winning Or.D by over 4000 caps, why would we ask for help when we have a 4k cap lead?

I cannot agree with you. Our core did sit when you guys were fighting ORD. I personally participated with an account in HIRE. This account was in the front and i did have some fun........i have to say this. :D

I am not here to say "who has the biggest D _ _ _ or who does not". After al.......it is GREAT to see some activity in w6 again. Will find more time to be here..:D

Ultimately.......hope you guys don´t forget that this is A GAME and we all deserve to have fun and for some it is an escape from the "reality of the real life". (if TW has one reality) lol

Let´s play guys..............will be a pleasure have some nukes and send some of them to again. In the end............friendship remains and the fun is what we deserve.

My best to all.

lt181

funny still didnt bother to time them some trains were like 3 hours after last nuke just shows the lack of skill from ur side sort it out it181 as thats poor man very poor and keep eating the barbs man yummy stuff

I compliment you, and you continue to hurt my feelings.

I just can't win with you guys.

DeletedUser

By saying that, you're saying that I have no skill. But I'd still rip you up with those 3 hour gaps CP ;)

DeletedUser9021

And a few other parts i have to clear up. It was RMC who declared on Or.D, and they got murdered.

Not true. OrD went to war with RMC, without even a nice message saying the NAP was null and void. As for being murdered, check the threads to see strategic analysis of where those caps were. OrD could frag three of priceless' recruits, and that's pretty much all that happened. Wage your war, but don't talk about what you don't know.

And something else, Mick. if you're gonna leave an account I got for you, at least tell me when you're leaving. Especially since I was supporting you.

Mick876

I took the account from 1.8 million to 4.4 in 3 weeks. They needed help and i gave it, i always said Hench time might be tight for me. Henri wasn't logging in at all, leaving me to do all the work and rebuild the whole account by myself. It has now gotten to the point in Real life where i cannot spend the time i used to on TW. i even have a co-player on W6 now. I told the leaders i could not play anymore and they took the account back. Sorry for not telling you but things are hectic for me atm, TW and the players on it are at the back of my mind atm, blunt but true.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: Bam!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,078
Side 2: 4,322
Difference: 3,756

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,704
Side 2: 1,002
Difference: 702

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 79,559,180
Side 2: 43,747,739
Difference: 35,811,441

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,348,693
Side 2: 10,032,654
Difference: 6,316,039

chart

Go HD...i attribute the winning to the return of cazac lol
Also, HD is nobling barbs and other players much faster than you guys lol...

DeletedUser51929

Cazac is a canny sweet player... although it took my a while to whip him back into shape :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go HD...i attribute the winning to the return of cazac lol
Also, HD is nobling barbs and other players much faster than you guys lol...

Actually I may be the one nobling barbs faster than Bam, only took about 33 villas from Bam so far. It's Cujoo, Sigmar, Warham and MALTESE provoking the most damage. I think warham is no. 1 at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.