Statue or Fast barracks?

A humble player

statue all the way, pally under 7 hours into the game, should have nice mines and rax (and 12 sp) by then, possibly have farmed a bit already.
Will be a nice quick startup this world.

DeletedUser94169

By the time i have pally i will have axes too :) Works much better.

DeletedUser94169

Well by the time i can use the pala :p Its 12 pm where i live, so i will go to sleep in 10 mins.

A humble player

Well by the time i can use the pala :p Its 12 pm where i live, so i will go to sleep in 10 mins.

Then you are getting axes to early (impossibly early,(but that is beside the point) and to early to start well)

DeletedUser

ive got a barb and a wkshp bonus in my 7x7 so its gota be a pally for me, if i didnt have anything to farm close by i would have gone for just res and built up a barracks a couple days down the line.

DeletedUser

Getting a Paladin early only really helps if there is short bp.

DeletedUser94169

To early? It has worked on every world before. I dont know if .net is different but if not, it will work here too.

DeletedUser71572

Getting a Paladin early only really helps if there is short bp.

No.

It helps by sending it with the spear runs, because if you have less than 32 spears, one will always die on the barb.

the pink panther

Aye never understood people who feel early axes are a good strategy. And as I mentioned earlier depends if you're online to use the pally, if you mine whore until bed and let the pally build while you're sleeping it's more effective than 'wasting' resources on the pally first.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94169

Because then you can send 1 axe and 10 spears and none of the spears die !

the pink panther

but sending 10 sp and one pally does the same job, without needlessly spending res or researching and recruiting axes..

DeletedUser94169

You will have to do it sooner or later, why not sooner ?

A humble player

Or you can use swords which balance resources and offer defense. Not to mention there is no research cost.