We interupt this war for an apology...

DeletedUser

Dear RAM (including, but not limited to, mberns and zacrasmussen),

I am compelled to offer you an apology.

My recent actions of inviting your members to Phoenix were not appropriate, and Pajuno has made it clear to me that he does not want to see these tactics associated with the Phoenix name.

If there are players in RAM who choose to leave of their own volition, then it is a matter which RAM needs to address. It is inappropriate for me (or any other Phoenix member) to add fuel to the fire, trying to tear down our fine enemies by offering them a place in a better tribe.

RAM is under a lot of pressure right now, and shouldn't have to deal with my antics, or need to pull members from DRIFT to reinforce their ranks, or keep their #1 spot. They deserve the chance to get their act together so they can fight this war honorably on the front lines, not in back rooms or skypechats. Their players, too, deserve the right to make their own choices, so that if/when they choose to leave RAM it is not seen as a cheap joke or an enemy tactic, but as a statement (such as the one Noobaxes so eloquently made).

I will stop using Pajuno's Duke privs to invite enemies, and get back to dodging & sniping on Phoenix frontlines.

- Raven

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program / war.

varden7676

I will stop using Pajuno's Duke privs to invite enemies, and get back to dodging & sniping on Phoenix frontlines.

This just proves that although there seems to be a little trouble in RAM we are ignoring it and continuing to do our job. Beating phnx. :axemen:

DeletedUser

oh Raven...I'm so glad you're back!! Things are so much more interesting with an intelligent enemy that doesn't have to lie and manipulate things in order to feel whole and complete!!!

Welcome back!

as to Mrs. Noobs eloquence....rofl

DeletedUser

Bad, bad Raven.

(But that's why I love you.) :icon_razz:

Michael Wittman

Yes raven, you know they accepted because they wanted to join phoenx ;)

dan1000best

This is totally out of character for you raven... shocking behavior, tsk. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Raven? Playing dirty? This is not new.:icon_wink:

I shall give you a good rebuking on skype later.

DeletedUser

Raven, you're like the childhood friend that everyone loved but was a total brat. W30 is lucky to have you around.