Tribal Wars, A Dying Game?

nindel

Moar adverts? =O

There're alot of people on the internet who get bored and look for arcade games to play, this game provides an oppourtunity to get rid of that bordem for a few weeks, months or even years if it hooks them >:D

Also, get more people from in-game onto the forums?
The forums are a giant part of the game which can also hook people to it, I myself didn't find out about it until... I think 2 years after I started which would be around late 2008 (although I did make an account on it earlier, I hadn't ever remembered since).

That means more notifications in-game about forums :3

Not every time they log in, or every day, but like a monthly thing. (or weekly)

Sorry if that's already been done before, if so then I just haven't noticed it >.>

tokstolle

Well a clear profe that the game is dying is when staff is letting player to join a closed world despite that the world was closed years ago.

The last one that I have spotted is ninoprotic joining world 2 despite that world 2 was cloesd a long time ago (have spotted others in the past).

tokstolle

What if he restarted?

After not having a account in w2 for about 2 years...

But I did know (even better than a senior ingame moderator) what had happen at once and that was that a productmanager at Innogames (the company that owns tribalwars) had started a account in w2 and it was just to get in touch with a coupel of players in w2 and not to play.

But even that is according to me wrong as he has now created a new village deep inside enemy terriotory that they after some buidling up can use as a supportbase. And despite that w2 has over 270k village it is according to me wrong that they help any side in this way. But I know that this wasn't nino's intenstion as all he wanted was to get intouch with a coupel of players in w2 (where he once did play).

But this is history now and after a little mod bashing yesterday I will let go of this and so should anyone else.

DeletedUser

If rimmed and asked if u want to restart? how long its that offer there? as time stamp? i never tested so i cant say they did as u said or the man just had this oportunity....

tokstolle

If rimmed and asked if u want to restart? how long its that offer there? as time stamp? i never tested so i cant say they did as u said or the man just had this oportunity....

without premium your account will be deleted after 2 weeks of inactivity and with a active premium account it will be prolonged to untill the premium runs out

slinkiestwizard

I don't really want to say this but, it's time to create the countdown thread. :icon_cry:

Is that over all or did they just relocate to another TW server /country?

Winter is coming people will be looking for more to do . I personally dont believe the game is dying , and TW has improved it with the last several updates. If TW gets a good end world scenario you may even see players coming back

slinkiestwizard

Changing the game settings on W47/W49. net doesn't help :S

But is that based on updates? They did the same in w 12 as well with 1/2 price nobles and 1 or 2 other things. I think TW realizes the hurt some of these players are feeling as the game is more of a marathon than a game as soem players just hang on to finish the world and see it through

DeletedUser

I am sure it has been a lucrative business thus far and hence its time to close the book and spend that surplus cash on creating a new and even better browser-based game.

DeletedUser

I am sure it has been a lucrative business thus far and hence its time to close the book and spend that surplus cash on creating a new and even better browser-based game.

The secret is to add in all the features that save all the time with TW, and look back at the mistakes made (dozens of open worlds rendered useless due to opening different language servers)... And find a game that people are satisfied with, then launch Tribalwars 2.0 v1, advertise the shit out of it, and pile everyone into a couple of servers again where people are learning the nuances of a game, thus creating an equal playing field, that isn't diluted, and has the features players are looking for.

That's right.

DeletedUser

The secret is to add in all the features that save all the time with TW, and look back at the mistakes made (dozens of open worlds rendered useless due to opening different language servers)... And find a game that people are satisfied with, then launch Tribalwars 2.0 v1, advertise the shit out of it, and pile everyone into a couple of servers again where people are learning the nuances of a game, thus creating an equal playing field, that isn't diluted, and has the features players are looking for.

That's right.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not here :icon_confused:

slinkiestwizard

That's right.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not here :icon_confused:

I think he may be correct/aside from taking the servers away, rebuild ,repack and reissue.TW im sure reads these forums and sees what players want, i think they are working to give everyone exactly what they want. Problem is you cant please everyone all the time . But again to pile players learning the game in with players who have been around since the early stage world , will be a slaughter lol

rygardal

That's right.

I like this idea to be honest. I hope it's not sarcasm.

DeletedUser

That's right.

Better than nothing