:P vs afjilas?

DeletedUser

Not again... Operation Hug and Destroy Tribal Wars in the Process.....

the pink panther

The rise in ODD suggests they did try and defend the village. Although the talk of war is laughable bless the excitable noobs

DeletedUser

No.. I found out that the duke of afjlas asked the duke of :p to keep troops in the village cause afjlas needed a boost in ODA. It's just family members helping one another succeed and look better.

DeletedUser

No.. I found out that the duke of afjlas asked the duke of :p to keep troops in the village cause afjlas needed a boost in ODA. It's just family members helping one another succeed and look better.

Indeed, that is why PP said it took three people to take him down. That is why a member from afjlas bragged about the cap in the top 20 players discussion right? Lame attempt at lieing is lame.

Posts implying this was not a free vill...

BlackoutBoy - Gone! :)

not really doc, not really.. believe me! :p
- A response clearly showing the two tribes are not so friendly in the top 20 players thread.

And most telling...
Mortlikesfarming had no chance at taking that village without the help of 2 of his tribemates. Mort would have been nobled otherwise.

Give credit where credit is due, Blackout was rimmed.

DeletedUser

No. I'm sorry but you are wrong. He was not rimmed, it was a gifted village. I have already provided all the evidence needed to prove this. You are just being stubborn now.

DeletedUser

No. I'm sorry but you are wrong. He was not rimmed, it was a gifted village. I have already provided all the evidence needed to prove this. You are just being stubborn now.

What PP said in the other thread seemed to be proof enough :icon_wink: Stop being stubborn yourself :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Ok, the joke has persisted long enough... I mean you even removed it from your tribal profiles, aren't you tired of it yet?

mattcurr

aren't you tired of it yet?

Nope, i get a giggle out of it every time, cause people believe it. you know how many people think this village was gifted its funny, I say things like this all the time about how its a joke and still people dont get it that is just awesome:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I believed it for the first few days, then you spelled it out and I fell over from having been so stupid. Still, open warfare should be enough to convince people you are telling the truth about having been joking, but apparently not (or are they, in fact, creating an elaborate joke of their own on the rest of us who believe they really don't get it?)

DeletedUser

Nope, i get a giggle out of it every time, cause people believe it. you know how many people think this village was gifted its funny, I say things like this all the time about how its a joke and still people dont get it that is just awesome:icon_razz:

Get something new now pl0x :icon_razz:

xyziz

What... It's actually a joke?? All this time I thought you were joking about joking. Oh the embarrassment :icon_redface:

DeletedUser94707

I was wondering how long it would take for people to figure it out