Happle - Happy Apples

eLeMeNOhPi

yeah yeah yeah... Whatever...

you guys all use nicknames o_O and my mind only works with 0 and 1 these days. which in this case is having nickname and not having nickname... So It's kinda logical that I do some mistakes while quoting you o_O

@Nima:
No -.-

P.S: I'll be joining this premade btw...

DeletedUser

I'll be there, not that many of you remember me :lol:

Let's just put it this way, I'm from Next Generation from World 8. I'm a geezer already and I'm only 17... Can't believe I started when World 4 came out. I've been in and out since. Hard to believe it's been that long.

DeletedUser

This roster should be illegal lol Bunch of start up whores too :p

OH HAI DER ELE!!!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nima @ Put me down as a maybe for this still no luck in finding a co so may just go solo to show how well an inactive village whore can play :)

DeletedUser

nice line-up guys :)
will see how you guys unfold on the world, hopefully this is me back playing seriously for this world :) will see how it all goes down after a long pause!

and ryp be more active i need to chat ! :p

EDIt: quite alot of names there i know im going to love this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nima @ Put me down as a maybe for this still no luck in finding a co so may just go solo to show how well an inactive village whore can play :)

OK. :)

Hey crazychamps. Your avvy seems familiar. I just don't remember from where I remember you. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ill happily co play someone. I messaged you ages ago on skype, Bumped it but neever get an answer. So.. dunno whats happening. Probs my skype. Im gunna make a new one.

DeletedUser71572

Sweet member list. Any idea on start time and direction?

I'm intrigued to know where you're going.

DeletedUser

Not NW at least. Don't want an Abort! - Happle war in a month after the world begins. That would be heartrending.

DeletedUser71572

Thanks. No idea. Let me know if you got any idea. :icon_biggrin:

If I were you, i'd go semi/outer core and spread across 2 directions.

Last I read, you had 90-odd players. With some quitting and all that before the world begins, i'd say you would be left with about 70-75.. which I would guess is 45-50 accounts.

Pretty large member base for a pre-made, and with in-game recruitment more than likely, you'd want plenty of space for all your members, hence starting the world later and going 2 directions.

My honest opinion :)

DeletedUser

Not NW at least. Don't want an Abort! - Happle war in a month after the world begins. That would be heartrending.

I'd suggest that the leaders of all the "main" premades (IKEA, Contra, Abort!, Happle, etc) all make their starting directions known (if only to each other) so that we can avoid an early premade clash.

the pink panther

Where's the fun in avoiding each other??

Oh and on topic Nina, scrap my earlier stated interest. I've quit again.

DeletedUser

Where's the fun in avoiding each other??

Oh and on topic Nina, scrap my earlier stated interest. I've quit again.

Depends on your definition of fun. I don't find spear wars, or catapult wars particularly fun. That's why I'd suggest that pre-mades stay at least a continent away from each other at the start of the world, so they don't have that problem. The "fun" in it is that then, later on in the world, you have large pre-made clashes.

the pink panther

but seeing as most of the decent players leave due to 'lack of competition' and boredom very early on, we very rarely actually A decent pre made vs pre made clash, cat wars, back timing etc is alot more skillful than the later more boring wars of simply tagging, and premades merging together due to lack of activity. But hey depends if you find fighting only noobs and inactives fun.

DeletedUser

I can safely say that most, if not all players in Abort! are mid-end game players and wouldn't leave past the start up phase.

the pink panther

Ah so they'd get destroyed at start up? :p

Last edited by a moderator: