Clearly a spam thread to HUG

shadowbuzo

Well, I haven't been really participative in the externals, maybe because I just played this world for fun and never thought I would end up cooplaying one of the top 10 accounts in the world.

But I kinda agree with what Lee said before, about firing up the mood with trash talk and so, but there's a line between trying to get your tribe fired up and looking like an idiot.

Anyway don't try to look all big and mighty because you came back from your retirement to RL and conquered a few villages, I wonder, would you have RL issues again if we start to noble you?
Also I find it funny how when the enoblements against you'r tribe started, they were always in inactive people, but now that you are faced with the same facts you will trash talk the fact that he had some stuff in Real Life that actually matters instead of playing this game?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HUG
Side 2:
Players: naomin

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,132
Side 2: 62,823
Difference: 46,309

chart

or

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: HUG1

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 203,400
Side 2: 117,361
Difference: 86,039

chart

smivers

Okay :)

And this is stats from when he posted his little pathetic thread and declared on us. Theres more than just him in his little fantasy world tribe..

Side 1:
Tribes: HUG1
Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/10/2010 00:00:00 to 02/11/2010 07:06:55

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 24
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 125,871
Side 2: 221,328
Difference: 95,457

chart

Edit: Fixing a newb mistake .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, lee: I don't mind saying you do have skill, but your attitude is absolutely very, very negative.
For that reason alone i would never want to be in a tribe with you.
Tbh, i don't understand why you behave like this on the publics as this is not the same mentality you showed in game, when we still shared a forum.

i joined to fight, not to be nice, i remember before i joined this i made a few simple posts to a few people i knew playing this world and diy members and cbear members flamed.

if you want to talk about tweaked stats, you may want to mention that you made a startjump on stinky plunger.
A guy who was at the time in the hospital cos he had just become a dad. This intel was no doubt given to you by your spy, so basically you guys nobled villages

we were not told about that account, we asked about wheter you were taking it serious or not. Also when smithers said the account was kind of inactive, it recieved no incomings and i changed to starscreams

off an unwatched account. And although you keep comparing raw numbers, which put you in favor, but the truth is this is a war in k65, where you have a total of +6m, with fully built nukes on 3 +2m accounts, ready to launch. So obviously you were able to take a couple villages.

my nukes were all sent at sanchez remember

however, stinky is back and he's started to take back his own villages.
Plus, if we start looking closer at your own caps, it's pretty obvious most of your "conquers" were recaps.
So, all in all, you're not exactly doing that great either. :icon_confused:

i had no nukes to do the work till now, i stated in the other thread about this, i expected to get zero as i had no offence available on defence.

either way, i will refrain from posting as it's only adding fuel to the fire and you seem to live on flames and hatred.
I have always respected the kind of player who was respectful toward his opponent and at the same time relentless in his noblings, that made this game to a very fun experience for me, it's a shame it looks like this is slowly going to waste these days. Don't take it personal, but that's how i see things. :icon_neutral:

its fine as i said not all people are the same and all have different personalitys, so i respect the fact you prefer that, but as i remembr it, you guys were the ones using pathetic put downs first :)

bold

DeletedUser

Bold.

You're a noob. I have proof, you don't. I have a good vocabulary. I have better grammar.

Did I miss anything?

The Lee Walton dictionnary clearly states it's 'grammer'.

its fine as i said not all people are the same and all have different personalitys, so i respect the fact you prefer that, but as i remembr it, you guys were the ones using pathetic put downs first

You tell me: a guy comes on the forum saying he's the best defender in this game and he proves it by leaving his account with the first incomings he gets. Would you make a joke about it? Or would you still take his boasting for proven?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry - haven't been reading this thread, a friend pointed this out to me. You sniped a 150 ms train (200 if you count 5th noble) congrats, that's such a hard task. :icon_rolleyes:
I can snipe a 150 ms train 99/100 times, it's not hard.

so we have a winner for our test then.

snipe 2 nobles which are 10 ms apart, and snipe it from the same village that the train is going to - then get back to me, because until you do that - you haven't done much timing wise. And yes - i have done it before, back before there was an auto 50 ms gap between each noble.

uk1 :icon_wink: Was no limit on trains either, so you think its funny i can snipe 150ms so easy :lol: Your trains were split at each point for the sake of doing it

and how do i feel? - doesn't bother me at all, nobles are cheap to rebuild. It takes up 1 minute of my time to get the resources needed for those nobles.

nobles are cheap to rebuild, all what 50 of them ofc they are, youre not playing it down at all are you :icon_redface:

[spoil]edit: With mounted archers - even the defense is 50% archers, a full lc nuke will do better.

With mounted archers:
Attacker units: 0 0 6500 0 0 2700 400 0 250 0 0 0 902.500 555.000 1.045.000 20.550
losses: 0 0 6500 0 0 2700 400 0 250 0 0 0 902.500 555.000 1.045.000 20.550

defender units: 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 1.360.000 570.000 1.680.000 20.800
losses: 0 0 0 6440 0 0 0 1159 0 0 0 0 875.800 367.050 1.081.800 13.394

without mounted archers:
Attacker units: 0 0 6500 0 0 3200 0 0 250 0 0 0 865.000 565.000 1.110.000 20.550
losses: 0 0 6500 0 0 3200 0 0 250 0 0 0 865.000 565.000 1.110.000 20.550

defender units: 0 0 0 10000 0 0 0 1800 0 0 0 0 1.360.000 570.000 1.680.000 20.800
losses: 0 0 0 6497 0 0 0 1169 0 0 0 0 883.500 370.260 1.091.220 13.511

that defense is 50% archers, yet the full lc nuke does better. Mounted archers just take up extra population, and add extra build time to the nuke.

And the fact is - most people use much less archers in their defense - most people don't go over 5000, so that makes the lc nuke even better.

So - what were you saying?[/spoil]

yes ofc every-one builds that defence dont they :icon_confused: They just put ma in the game for no reason :icon_razz:.

bold

DeletedUser

The Lee Walton dictionnary clearly states it's 'grammer'.

You tell me: a guy comes on the forum saying he's the best defender in this game and he proves it by leaving his account with the first incomings he gets. Would you make a joke about it? Or would you still take his boasting for proven?

Tell me who sent the first incoming at me and you tell me when i left then.

Cos as i remember these are the first incomings i got

THe only incomings i saw were from SCHOOL when i was sitting accounts in the north for a few hours at a time

OH and a little more about me only recapping.

first post in this thread

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218569

It clearly says, note the BOLD

And will call an end on 7th of november 23:59 server time. So 9 days. with 1 day to make an op. Account is out of deletion just for you

I have no offence left, as all was fired so i wont be capping villas. Might back track a few but thats if troops are home quick enough

hydrospear

why on earth would you post one of those :icon_confused:

this proves... what exactly?

DeletedUser

yup true proof youre on the winning side here :icon_wink:

What lol

You come here asking if i enjoyed all the red reports after attacking you, i clearly show that is not the case.

Now you change to something about winning side :lol:

Ive fought you guys alone for nearly a week and even when i found an inactive i changed target immediatly, i could have just mass launched and pull stats back like that but instead i didnt as i wanted them to be true stats and not "oh you noble inactive so blah blah blah"

But you keep up with these winning statements :lol::icon_idea::lol:

Oh but how are you enjoying losing all these defence troops behind a lvl 0 wall :D

hydrospear

last time I checked you took one of my isolated vills, and I took 4 off you, so please continue sending your (not even-) half nukes and knock down my walls:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

last time I checked you took one of my isolated vills, and I took 4 off you, so please continue sending your (not even-) half nukes and knock down my walls:icon_wink:

Hahahahahahaha, as stated AGAIN, man you guys need to learn to read back a page or 2.

Ive had no nukes as i fired them all at sanchez, now even im certain he cant deny that, so most have taken a long long time to come home :lol:

Also ive found a new place to send my nukes then you, 1 of your guys likes defending behind a lvl 0 wall so i just keep hitting and hitting, its fun infact i just sent nearly all my nukes at the village, i dont mind losing all my nukes to some imbocile who keeps stacking a villa without a wall :icon_redface:

And starscream, i dont know if this has sunk in yet, but there is not just you im defending against, unlike you who has countless people to stack you :icon_wink: im mearly using my own troops.

So you can defend such villages, for me its stupid to think id seriously defend out posts that much wen i can lose them and then let you try and concentrate on my cluster.

I love how you feel good about taking a few villas from me, i must be doing something right to warrant counting :)

hydrospear

I love how you feel good about taking a few villas from me, i must be doing something right to warrant counting :)

yes you did do something good; you declared on us, so i'm gonna keep counting those warcaps :icon_wink: