nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser

This thread is quite a wow.. lots of *censored* from galaxy as usual..
And Galaxy is a smiley face with sunglasses! Definitely not Bratster ^_^

DeletedUser

Seriously?

I know you know I'm not BRATSTER,

and this,

Today 10:00
elementelite
Galaxy doesn't even talk/type like bratster

and so many more?

I mean what does it matter who Galaxy65 is? Who really cares? Just another person who's wasting our time or who's headed for extermination. My two cents worth:icon_razz:

PS. The forums haven't been this lively in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BlakRaven said:
ust another PSP twat who's wasting our time or who's headed for extermination.
Use it to remind yourself perhaps? Now i suspect Bradster as your second account o_O
Dont deny cause "who really cares"?

DeletedUser

^^^I am he and he is I (Yeah, right) But seriously, who was he? And how come he's so famous? Don't remember him or his posts, as a couple of months ago, I had a life and couldn't be bothered to log into the forums or the game for that matter. No, I have no life so I'm back here, trading witticisms with you and this lot here, *sigh*.

But on a more serious note, qawsedzxc123321, definitely remember you. And have to say nice having you back.

DeletedUser

Just another PSP twat who's wasting our time or who's headed for extermination. My two cents worth:icon_razz:
Still banging that old drum eh? I guess the time and worlds between then and now havent been so kind to you that you could hide behind others like you did here :)

DeletedUser

All we need is for Spankthis to return..............or maybe he's already here??

DeletedUser

What's wrong with Bratster, sure he swore a lot, but great for getting things done in my opinion...as long as people follow the chain of command.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 1ns4n3
Side 2:
Tribes: ASCEND

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,749
Difference: 86,749

chart

i wish my post about blabbermouth hadn't got removed........ :( it was funny and nothing wrong with it just out of the websters dictionary. anyways just a bit of stats for you all! :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 1ns4n3
Side 2:
Tribes: ASCEND

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 86,749
Difference: 86,749

chart

i wish my post about blabbermouth hadn't got removed........ :( it was funny and nothing wrong with it just out of the websters dictionary. anyways just a bit of stats for you all! :)

I love how you don't add your ally/hugger tribe ~SA~ and ~HA~, just because they're getting their asses kicked :lol:

DeletedUser

well nice posts from both of you I will give you that... and if I was in your shoes I would be posting the same! so I can't knock you there. However we will never ditch our allies (~SA~) but I was just trying to show that since "your declaration on us" what the stats looked like.... as in the past when someone declares they have some nice stats to post. But I will not discredit your posts they are valid! but it will be a long war with many more to post! :icon_cool:

and how about another stat while I am at it!

P.S. (keep in mind this is coming from a player who "sucks" and has a PA who isn't worth a sh**! :icon_rolleyes:)

Side 1:
Players: Lukster66
Side 2:
Players: Vesve

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 48,197
Difference: 48,197

chart

DeletedUser

well nice posts from both of you I will give you that... and if I was in your shoes I would be posting the same! so I can't knock you there. However we will never ditch our allies (~SA~) but I was just trying to show that since "your declaration on us" what the stats looked like.... as in the past when someone declares they have some nice stats to post. But I will not discredit your posts they are valid! but it will be a long war with many more to post! :icon_cool:

and how about another stat while I am at it!

P.S. (keep in mind this is coming from a player who "sucks" and has a PA who isn't worth a shit! :icon_rolleyes:)

Side 1:
Players: Lukster66
Side 2:
Players: Vesve

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 48,197
Difference: 48,197

chart

I saw you taking those, you and Merrick and someone else? good work. But it isn't a surprise that we'll lose some villages here and there (Especially since we're outnumbered but damn this is fun!). But while we're beating ~SA~ and 1ns4n3 combined, we're winning this war, whether or not you're different tribes, you're still affiliated and very close allies/family :)

DeletedUser

I saw you taking those, you and Merrick and someone else? good work. But it isn't a surprise that we'll lose some villages here and there

very true! as both tribes will (all very good) just some better then others! ;)

(Especially since we're outnumbered but damn this is fun!).

not sure I agree with the outnumbered as nobody knows the "real" truth of who is working with who in W37 or within ANY other world I have played for that matter..... but for what little I know at the moment with this world... ok

But while we're beating ~SA~ and 1ns4n3 combined, we're winning this war, whether or not you're different tribes,

combined... I don't agree, but thats my own opinion only. AND ~SA~ LOTS LOTS better then the stats show and you and I both know that they will be better than that stat shows... :)

you're still affiliated and very close allies/family :)

YOU are very RIGHT! we respect ~SA~ and they respect us just the same, we will continue to be close and work together! it is great to have them along side us! but you know this as you all have ~ZOMB~ everyone has there allies and appreciates them...

:) just my two sense for what it is worth.

DeletedUser

combined... I don't agree, but thats my own opinion only. AND ~SA~ LOTS LOTS better then the stats show and you and I both know that they will be better than that stat shows... :) .

How long ago was the NAP repealed? 2 weeks? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Clicky!
Gosh you guys even have families across worlds ~SA~? Shame shame shame :icon_eek: :icon_razz: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

not sure I agree with the outnumbered as nobody knows the "real" truth of who is working with who in W37 or within ANY other world I have played for that matter..... but for what little I know at the moment with this world... ok

I'm fairly sure its just us and ~z0mb~ vs ~SA~, ~HA~, P0wn3d, R.L. and 1ns4n3 :icon_neutral:

combined... I don't agree, but thats my own opinion only. AND ~SA~ LOTS LOTS better then the stats show and you and I both know that they will be better than that stat shows... :)

What do you mean? they can't even send sub second noble trains? I've even seen one of their players sending a 4 nobles and a nuke in one attack :icon_neutral:

YOU are very RIGHT! we respect ~SA~ and they respect us just the same, we will continue to be close and work together! it is great to have them along side us! but you know this as you all have ~ZOMB~ everyone has there allies and appreciates them...

Have to agree with you there :)

chivalrous knight

I saw you taking those, you and Merrick and someone else? good work. But it isn't a surprise that we'll lose some villages here and there (Especially since we're outnumbered but damn this is fun!). But while we're beating ~SA~ and 1ns4n3 combined, we're winning this war, whether or not you're different tribes, you're still affiliated and very close allies/family :)

I think you are correct on the fun part....Because you refer yourself as outnumbered, then it is only appropriate for our coallition as Undersized :p

Hey you got the Number one Giant of the world in misstress Catalina... what more could you ask against some of us of Undersized smurfs? moreever i remember PirateX did refer us as a bunch of nOObs right?:icon_sad:

and WOW... suddenly when the Giant Nation got beaten up by the smurfs, certain giant are crying that of Outnumbered?

Come to think of it, it is kind of scarely because Humans are outnumbered by ants as well :icon_sad:

But on a fairer part, since everyone seem to disagree on how we should interpret a statistic....maybe we can neglect the statistics at the moment :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I think you are correct on the fun part....Because you refer yourself as outnumbered, then it is only appropriate for our coallition as Undersized :p

Hey you got the Number one Giant of the world in misstress Catalina... what more could you ask against some of us of Undersized smurfs? moreever i remember PirateX did refer us as a bunch of nOObs right?:icon_sad:

and WOW... suddenly when the Giant Nation got beaten up by the smurfs, certain giant are crying that of Outnumbered?

Come to think of it, it is kind of scarely because Humans are outnumbered by ants as well :icon_sad:

But on a fairer part, since everyone seem to disagree on how we should interpret a statistic....maybe we can neglect the statistics at the moment :icon_smile:

I'm not crying anything? Again its going to be fun. I was simply stating the obvious :icon_neutral: