nothing new, time to QUIT again..

chivalrous knight

I'm not crying anything? Again its going to be fun. I was simply stating the obvious :icon_neutral:

Lol...... well sometime it is the problem of words that we are using, because since we are not communicating face to face, it is difficult to express ourselves, and my apology if my chosen words are not able to express the actual meaning...maybe the word i should use is "complaining"? anyway, even such word will cause problem depending on the interpretation :icon_wink:

No hard feeling as well... occasionally i just love to debate with others .... well English is not my first language, so i can only improve by communicating more with others...LOL

DeletedUser

Lol...... well sometime it is the problem of words that we are using, because since we are not communicating face to face, it is difficult to express ourselves, and my apology if my chosen words are not able to express the actual meaning...maybe the word i should use is "complaining"? anyway, even such word will cause problem depending on the interpretation :icon_wink:

No hard feeling as well... occasionally i just love to debate with others .... well English is not my first language, so i can only improve by communicating more with others...LOL

lmao not complaining either :icon_wink: yet... lol jk :D
Haha yes it is very fun debating with others.

DeletedUser

What do you mean? they can't even send sub second noble trains? I've even seen one of their players sending a 4 nobles and a nuke in one attack :icon_neutral:

Neither can ascend ill post times if you want lol. Every tribe has their lazy players so just know that element. Besides when i was in Tatec it was the same way with our tribe and we still fell.

DeletedUser

Neither can ascend ill post times if you want lol. Every tribe has their lazy players so just know that element. Besides when i was in Tatec it was the same way with our tribe and we still fell.

Can you mail me those? :p
And yeah, TATEC wasn't exactly the best tribe.. most of the players there sucked cept for KV (if you remember him), calizard, and a few other players that I can't really remember.
And I was a noob barb nobler :lol:

DeletedUser

Can you mail me those? :p
And yeah, TATEC wasn't exactly the best tribe.. most of the players there sucked cept for KV (if you remember him), calizard, and a few other players that I can't really remember.
And I was a noob barb nobler :lol:

Sometimes barb nobling is good and other times its not lol. Madmerc is one that sent some pretty bad trains FYI like i said every tribe has their lazy players.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*,

Side 1:
Tribes: ASCEND, ~Z0mB~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~SA~, ~HA~, 1ns4n3

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 39
Difference: 142

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,637,167
Side 2: 353,597
Difference: 1,283,570

chart

and then the assorted crap being posted by the other Ascend. Thing is deep inside we all know that these stats don't mean anything as the war is turning. We all know this for a fact. From this point on, its downhill for Ascend and its going to be a slippery slope. You lot might try to put a twist on things, spin them however you like but the facts are obvious.

If I were you guys/girls/etc, and still wanted to continue in W37, I would start making nice with the Dukes/Duchesses of
1nS4n3, ~SA~ & ~HA~ and start kissing their asses. I think thats your only option. I don't like PSP on principle, but if anyone is interested, I will be willing to intercede on your behalf. The clock is ticking...

PS. I'm not surprised at all the PSP (AScend) whining though. It just goes to prove what I have always believed about PSP as a tribe i.e. their arrogance and inflated opinions of their own capabilities. If NERD was still around and was in the situation that Ascend was facing, we would relish the challenge, rise to the occasion and NERD would be fighting it out to the last village. But properly speaking, that's neither here nor there:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sometimes barb nobling is good and other times its not lol. Madmerc is one that sent some pretty bad trains FYI like i said every tribe has their lazy players.

Ahh, hes been doing good though, I saw him kill some nice ~SA~ trains in K54 I think it was.

and then the assorted crap being posted by the other Ascend. Thing is deep inside we all know that these stats don't mean anything as the war is turning. We all know this for a fact. From this point on, its downhill for Ascend and its going to be a slippery slope. You lot might try to put a twist on things, spin them however you like but the facts are obvious.

If you say so, but until that happens, and if/when that happens, we'll be fighting til the end.

If I were you guys/girls/etc, and still wanted to continue in W37, I would start making nice with the Dukes/Duchesses of
1nS4n3, ~SA~ & ~HA~ and start kissing their asses. I think thats your only option. I don't like PSP on principle, but if anyone is interested, I will be willing to intercede on your behalf. The clock is ticking...

Yes, because we're really quitting this world because of these wars. I'm going to be nobled and removed from this world before I kiss their asses. Especially ~SA~'s. Anyway, bring it on. We welcome these wars, I can safely say for the entire tribe of Ascend, that we'll be going out fighting, than kissing your asses.

PS. I'm not surprised at all the PSP (AScend) whining though and just goes to prove what I have always believed about PSP as a tribe and their arrogance and inflated beliefs af their own capabilities. If NERD was still around and was in the situation that Ascend was facing, we would relish the challenge, rise to the occasion and NERD would be fighting it out to the last village. But properly speaking, that's neither here nor there:)

Who is whining? I stated a fact, and again, I said it was going to be fun. Now NERD, they were whining, even when they had ~SA~'s and 1ns4n3's help. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

50ms is impossible on this world. anything under 150ms will automatically be timed to be at 150ms by TW. Its possible on other worlds but then its still not hard like you said.

No its not, I do 50ms all the time? Its allowed on this world, but not on some of the other worlds that I have played within the last few months it seems. It just depends on the settings I think.

DeletedUser

50ms is impossible on this world. anything under 150ms will automatically be timed to be at 150ms by TW. Its possible on other worlds but then its still not hard like you said.
EP Poison sending 50-150 ms trains is not enough to do something in world.
If you will compare the efficience between players who spend time to send attacks like that and the other people that give no care about this.. you will be surprise ;)

In the end of a day what is matter will remain: how many caps you take in that day and should not be : how many perfect trains you send (in my opinion).

+ Perfect trains are very easy to detect them.. most of people send..
etc.. atack.. atack atack.. noble noble noble noble [noble] support support etc..
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

EP Poison sending 50-150 ms trains is not enough to do something in world.
If you will compare the efficience between players who spend time to send attacks like that and the other people that give no care about this.. you will be surprise ;)

In the end of a day what is matter will remain: how many caps you take in that day and should not be : how many perfect trains you send (in my opinion).

+ Perfect trains are very easy to detect them.. most of people send..
etc.. atack.. atack atack.. noble noble noble noble [noble] support support etc..
:icon_rolleyes:

you are correct but also it depends on the timing with the nukes as well. Btw you can have a 50ms gaps between each attack but 4 attacks strung together only make a 150ms train.

DeletedUser

I'm going to be nobled and removed from this world before I kiss their asses. Especially ~SA~'s.

I'm sure that the leaders of ~SA~ & ~HA~ won't be too insistent and will agree if our enemies insist on these issues to soothe (?) their pride. I think that in your case, they will be satisfied if you confined your kissing/adoration of the rear ends, to the leaders of our awesome allies, 1nS4n3:icon_razz: Atleast, that's what I understood as being, implied in/the subtext of (?), your message, LOL.

PS. Dorin, when did you join this world? I'm curious. And good show btw by your lot on W4.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that the leaders of ~SA~ & ~HA~ won't be too insistent and will agree if our enemies insist on these issues to soothe (?) their pride. I think that in your case, they will be satisfied if you confined your kissing/adoration of the rear ends, to the leaders of our awesome allies, 1nS4n3:icon_razz: Atleast, that's what I understood as being, implied in/the subtext of (?), your message, LOL.

PS. Dorin, when did you join this world? I'm curious. And good show btw by your lot on W4.

Dude, honestly, your first sentence makes zero sense. You just went into a thesaurus and put together some words that don't flow together at all. Lmao

DeletedUser

Dude, honestly, your first sentence makes zero sense. You just went into a thesaurus and put together some words that don't flow together at all. Lmao

Don't go there you will lose again :icon_rolleyes:

No its not, I do 50ms all the time? Its allowed on this world, but not on some of the other worlds that I have played within the last few months it seems. It just depends on the settings I think.

I believe you. With proper keyboard settings you can send your train even faster (4-5 ms). But then there is some lag in the connection and some major lag by the TW gods of W37 that will spread your nobles 50 ms to arrive as a 150 ms train.

DeletedUser

Don't go there you will lose again :icon_rolleyes:
Lose what? I wasn't aware there was a competition going on. Is that what you consider it?

Only competition I see is a war, that you should get back to :)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 1ns4n3, ~SA~, ~HA~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 4
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 319,286
Side 2: 32,664
Difference: 286,622

chart

DeletedUser

Interesting how BACON gets left out of the stats...

ASCEND basically let them get steamrolled by ~SA~

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Side 2:
Tribes: BACON

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19,466
Side 2: 6,797
Difference: 12,669

chart

Side 1: 1,307
Side 2: 232
Difference: 1,075

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 155,274,331
Side 2: 54,416,315
Difference: 100,858,016

chart

Side 1: 12,220,586
Side 2: 2,106,677
Difference: 10,113,909

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

OHHHH...my bad. I must have forgotten that BACON are part of this war.

DeletedUser

Do you have a profession of trying to annoy people and say stupid things?
Why would I waste time kissing your asses? I'd sooner quit this world :icon_neutral: And we're not up to the stage where we're losing ground yet, we're still gaining a lot of it on the ~SA~ front :icon_wink: Sucks to be you blakraven.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

Not letting that happen anymore :icon_wink: Oh how much I've personally sought to attack ~SA~ because of that and now I finally have the chance, this is going to be a very fun war. :)

Just some more war stats -

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 1ns4n3, ~SA~, ~HA~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 5
Difference: 30

chart