nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser

T o b y, or not T o b y: that is the question.................(I can't believe I actually done that)

HAH! I actually said that in English class while writing "My Own Shakespeare Play" lol. Teacher didn't think it was very clever though.

DeletedUser

I can't see how it can't be construed as clever...........Sometimes the old ones are the best!!

chivalrous knight

The celts, gauls and (what, are Pics?) are barbarian tribes aren't they? if not the germanic tribes sure did cause them a lot of havoc

If i am not mistaken, the Pics were the old local forest warriors that inhabit the old British Isles, worshiping Druids as their leaders :)

well, the truth is The Romans were making too many enemies and they refuse to acknowledge coexistance between inhabitants of different cultures (and religious). Julius Caeser already made it clear The Romans can conquer the whole Europe..

and ...ahem the difference between Insane and the Romans(ASCEND) is that we are willing to coexist with other inhabitants of W37, although some will regard this as hugging but hey, Diplomatic skill is as essential as Blood and Steel :p and i know that Amish is an excellent diplomat :icon_biggrin: (the way Amish manage to hold the tribe together in a crusial moment when Merrick was on her quest for the Holy Grail prove that Amish leadership skill in our tribe)...

Just to add a bit of drama :p I would imagine Amish as the late King Arthur who patiently await the return of Sir Galahad for the Holy Grail before launching his Final War against Mordred :icon_wink: Just like when Amish had patiently await the return of Merrick for this matter :icon_biggrin:

dfix

I am T o b y.

My freaking goodness
emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

DeletedUser

when Merrick was on her quest for the Holy Grail

Are you saying coconuts migrate :icon_eek:

and I don't see how ASCEND is the roman empire, I'd consider them more like the huns or something. They aren't the ones that have exploded in growth across 3/4 of the known world :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL this thread has certainly found an interesting Historical by-way...

To by to not toby... made me laugh anyway

and while i am here..i'd just like to take the opportunity to

say hello to Jeremy Isaacs :lol:

Are you saying coconuts migrate
- lol - well known fact that... they are like swallows... :D

Interesting discussion on whom (insane or ascend) are The Romans.... i'd suggest there are points for both sides...

as to me... i am Sparticus :icon_wink:

Best Blue

DeletedUser

The African Swallow or the European Swallow?

Perhaps we should compare Ascend/~SA~/Insane to Swallows

DeletedUser

DakotaDanno2 Left 23rd November 2010 - 19:09
pmcrosby2 Left 23rd November 2010 - 18:06
Shuruga Left 23rd November 2010 - 18:06

Care to elaborate?? I would hazard a guess myself but don't want to be accused of "clutching at straws"!!

DeletedUser

DakotaDanno2 Left 23rd November 2010 - 19:09
pmcrosby2 Left 23rd November 2010 - 18:06
Shuruga Left 23rd November 2010 - 18:06

Care to elaborate?? I would hazard a guess myself but don't want to be accused of "clutching at straws"!!

elaborate about what? we left we have our reasons -__-

DeletedUser

This world's not big enough for the you of us - although you're still the most beautiful hooker alive...

Look who's smiling now :) remember when you said... what's the worst thing that could happen?

Well it's happening to you now - to a soundtrack in my head, and the record keeps on skipping, playing the same part
over and over and over again...

Enough talking, it's time to tango (or cha cha) whichever you prefer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYotjYkGmEY&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice work amish!! that post "rocks" makes me want to FIGHT :icon_twisted:

lets DO THIS 1ns4n3 STYLE!! no more talking more and more nuking!

DeletedUser

nice work amish!! that post "rocks" makes me want to FIGHT :icon_twisted:

lets DO THIS 1ns4n3 STYLE!! no more talking more and more nuking!

Lmao that was so corny. Just imagine lukster as a coach trying to fire up his football team lol.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ASCEND
Side 2:
Tribes: 1ns4n3, ~SA~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 904
Difference: 567

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 77
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,068,444
Side 2: 8,568,111
Difference: 5,499,667

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 448,459
Side 2: 725,330
Difference: 276,871

chart

Looks like the last week has been busy, at least for Ascend, but I am sure elementelite will correct me if I am wrong but looks like the best player of ascend are quitting and the tribe is now under new management.

DeletedUser

Hey patches, how's things??

Yes, I think you're right. It all seemed to fall apart when Shuruga left. Still waiting for excuses though

DeletedUser

Hey elrojo, am good you?

Possible excuses:
- They all got new Puppies
- I had to go on holiday so couldn't play
- Something about being tag teamed
- Well we beat r.l. (yeah I know not really an excuse but I bet it gets said or at least they want to say it)

DeletedUser

its cuz i got a new puppy her name is meg and i loves her :p

thats why