nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser

I'd quite agree - though i'd add the proviso, sometimes the cards can be stacked against you come what may - but who cares?

essentially..what you state is to all intensive purposes generally correct :)

I'd say you want to be somewhere in the middle - which is where I feel 1ns4n3 was/is in w37.

Many people don't know it but, I started two worlds at the same time. w36/w37 it was like night and day.

The tribe I was a leader in - in w36 (Nuke/Wuke), didn't have any diplomacy until late. The #1 tribes (there were 3) took turns warring them; at one point, all three of these large tribes were attacking them. (Active, Dice, (v)).

You know what? They survived it, even defeated a a couple of those tribes (which were good tribes btw), but it definitly wore on them, eventually they couldn't recruit and they ran out of steam - DVADER recruits the refugees (another #1 tribe); comes in and mops up the rest - that tribe will likely win w36).

In world 37, we'd always had fair fights; never been gangbanged because we'd always set ourselves up diplomatically (this was mainly blues doings and a little bit of me afterwards) but we were always looking ahead and seeing these things BEFORE it happened.

Now take ASCEND for example. They had a large merge mid way through the world, pRo/powers merged but it wasn't handled properly (pRo leaders treated them like step children; took in the elites; and stuffed the rest into acadamies) Causing internal conflict. They then went on to merge in two of their other allies (bacon and cola); did the same thing, stuffed the leftovers into small tribes that they had likely abandoned.

Now they have inactivity/loyalty issues. This is an example of merging TOO MUCH; not handling it properly.

Had ASCEND not made "desperate" moves, taken in the elites from each tribe and stuffing the smaller members into acadamies, they'd still have allies to work with now. They single handedly KILLED an entire region through merger.

So, what's happening now? They didn't take the small members under their wing - they likely quit, and now they have no allies left; no one being groomed for the future.

Instead, all they have is the excuse that "we are outnumbered", well, you wouln't be had you not KILLLED your allies - which is basically what you did, in merging them all; not handling them well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you should be able to expand in multiple directions but i understand that Your scared of each other thats why there is still diplomacy. But If you choose not to have kahunas im sorry. I just think its funny how people are all excited about attacking a Inactive tribe hell a barb gives you more of a fight Then what ascend has. Ive had barbs take over my village at one point it scared me. But i guess you guys are prob scared of barbs also an Hug them also its ok I STILL LOVE YOU

Hmmm- certainly an unusual theory :D

Would you care to elaborate more?

If barbs make you so scared..perhaps a visit to a shrink might help? :)

unless..of course... you are merely bitter?

- Perish the thought!

DeletedUser

Well you guys merge way to much also I can guarantee alot of R.L. members are completely disloyal to you all Its shows complete ignorance to merge during a war. So when ascend disbands tomorrow or sometime soon will you merge them as well? The reason you all Are begging SA for diplomacy because you know SA has more heart then you guys because they have became complacent.

DeletedUser

I'd say you want to be somewhere in the middle - which is where I feel 1ns4n3 was/is in w37.

Many people don't know it but, I started two worlds at the same time. w36/w37 it was like night and day.

The tribe I was a leader in - in w36 (Nuke/Wuke), didn't have any diplomacy until late. The #1 tribes (there were 3) took turns warring them; at one point, all three of these large tribes were attacking them. (Active, Dice, (v)).

What happened to Active Dice and V?
I used to co-play an account 36...been a while since i checked up i assume XVI and Dvader are going at it now...?

DeletedUser

Hmmm- certainly an unusual theory :D

Would you care to elaborate more?

If barbs make you so scared..perhaps a visit to a shrink might help? :)

unless..of course... you are merely bitter?

- Perish the thought!

I tried to go see a shrink but Instead they starting talking about there life so it was pointless. I am not a bitter person I just speak the truth about whats happening. What do you want me to elaborate more about? how you guys have no KAHUNAS well reach your hand down an what do you feel? NOTHiNG

DeletedUser

What happened to Active Dice and V?
I used to co-play an account 36...been a while since i checked up i assume XVI and Dvader are going at it now...?

(v) and Active had attacked Wuke first, it was right after the Nuke/Wick merge - which is one of the only diplomatic moves Wuke had ever made.

(v) did quite well against them, but Active fell off. Active was full of talent, just never seemed to get everyone on the same page (atleast late world), lots of personalities and internal rift.

They ended up merging into Dice. Which then resulted in Wuke warring Dice. Now, Dice was a tribe that could op you and land their whole tribe on you in the same second (over and over again). I personally worked to kill many ops like that, while in wuke - which is why I had to take a break from w37 for 3-4 months.

But Dice ran a few coordinated ops (and I mean really well done), but after the ops were killed, the tribe lost faith/went inactive. Dice was then recruited by the current #1 tribe DVADER (notice a pattern there?) and Wuke lost to DVADER. Had that tribe set themselves up early with some sense of diplomacy, I don't think they would have ran into so many adverse situations, and they wouldn't have had to war so many top tribes.

Like I said, you don't want too much diplomacy, but damn, you don't want to be fighting the whole world one after another and/or all at the same time; if you have to, 8/10 times it's because of something you have done or something you lack (diplomacy).

I was also a leader in a tribe called Rogue, in w28. Many people don't know I was a leader there (I played under an alias), #1 tribe for a good time period. Was another tribe that didn't beleive in diplomacy; they went out with several other top tribes knocking on their door.

If you adopt the mentality that, "we don't need diplomacy and/or we are too good to hug", it'll catch up with you eventually.

You sleep in the bed you make etc...

DeletedUser

I tried to go see a shrink but Instead they starting talking about there life so it was pointless. I am not a bitter person I just speak the truth about whats happening. What do you want me to elaborate more about? how you guys have no KAHUNAS well reach your hand down an what do you feel? NOTHiNG

No kahunas, how about quitting/deleting your account, at the FIRST sign of any adversity? Has pRo/Ascend ever fought a war in which they didn't win with numbers? 2/3 tribes verse one, or ever fought a war in which it looked like they would lose?

Seriously, you guys really dissapointed me. I wasted about 3-4 weeks taking you guys seriously - due to the self proclaimed "w37's best tribe - status", "the most war hardened tribe ever"; "we can handle anything!"

Yeah right. You've been exposed.

I think someone in ASCEND had asked, why would you send 50k attacks to 4-5 people?

heh, well, look the repercussions. You couldn't handle that kind of agression. You've never seen it before, and when we attacked you, you QUIT, instead of defending your tribe mates, your allies (who knows what will happen to zomb now);defending what you stand for, YOU QUIT, seriously?! and you have the nerve to come on here and talk about the size of another tribes KAHUNAS?

There's only one thing worse than losing, it's being a quitter.

You think you are in an adverse situation? YOU HAVN'T SEEN NOTHING. You underestimated us - and at the same time- overestimated yourselves. There are tribes out there that you consider newbs, that went through a lot more. Tribes like NERD/W36 Wuke/ RL/ Chess etc...

The best/most determined tribe wins. Even in the worst circumstances I've seen many that are deemed as "lesser players" come out on top in situations like this.

The truth is, you have no heart; while you have a lot of individual talent, as a team, as a tribe, you weren't as good/experienced as you thought.

It is what it is. Don't try to church it up.

chivalrous knight

Well you should be able to expand in multiple directions but i understand that Your scared of each other thats why there is still diplomacy. But If you choose not to have kahunas im sorry. I just think its funny how people are all excited about attacking a Inactive tribe hell a barb gives you more of a fight Then what ascend has. Ive had barbs take over my village at one point it scared me. But i guess you guys are prob scared of barbs also an Hug them also its ok I STILL LOVE YOU

On your case of dabate, i believe the term Scare is nothing to be ashame about, although most of you who view youself as the ultimate fearless tough guy/girl should be scared by every decent inhabitants of the real world or in the TW...

Yes...we are all scare of something or someone due to various reasons, whether it is scared due to selfish purposes or scared due to selfless purpose..

i wouldn't dwell to much on the scare issue due to selfish purpose as it is pointless, everyone including myself have fear due to our own selfishness because we are mere mortals..

For the fear due to selfless purpose, it is a responsibility and burden that need to be embrace by every True Leaders, these leaders are scared because they love those who are under them and love them that they scare every wrong judgment from them will cause their demise, these leaders FEAR that it is their responsibility that cause harm to all those they lead..

I know i read too much of Arthurian Legend but i admire the leadership message that require from a King through that legend... King Arthur believe it was NOT a king's right to rule his people to his own will, but it was the will of his people that chose him as the King who will lead them to safety from the turbulent era, so the King's duty is towards not letting his people down, that is the FEAR most true leaders should endure themselves..

I thake another example from an animation movie Dr Strange which i just view recently... a suppose leader of a band of socerrors that main aim is to protect mankind from inter dimentional devil, had chose for his own self glory over the well beings of his fellow comrades, this leader sacrifice most all his followers just to show that he alone is tough enough to slay all monsters ahead... I have no doubt YOU
resemble such personality should you be in any leadership shoe...Ya, you are the ultimate elite, YOU are the Best player, YOU are fearless, and YOU are certainly someone I WOULD NOT FOLLOW or BOW towards..

In the end, TW is TRIBAL wars and NOT Personal wars... Leadership in Insane acknowledge not every players can be a good player, some like me are joining just for the pleasure of playing the game, while we may not have the natural skill or time or money to be a well respect players, supporting players like me will no doubt ensure we will do what we can, what it is we are available of (whether as decoy or cannon fodder) to help our trusted leaders in a War/Game...

Respect and Trust are Earn, Not a mere Gift through boots licking...

I had seen numerous leaders abandoning ship when ever they felt the current situation is a tarnish to their self Glorified Image...citing their own failure towards the incompetant of their followers but NEVER admit or even APOLOGISE to those who once follow them... but i can conclude that the leadership of Insane in W37 plus my leaders in W8 FD are a clear examples of what leadership meant to some of us ....

DeletedUser

No kahunas, how about quitting/deleting your account, at the FIRST sign of any adversity.

Seriously, has pRo/Ascend ever fought a war in which they didn't win with numbers? or did they ever fight a war in which it looked like they would lose?

Seriously, you guys really dissapointed me. I wasted about 3-4 weeks taking you guys seriously - due to the self proclaimed "w37's best tribe", "the most war hardened tribe"; "we can handle anything!"

I think someone in ASCEND had asked, why would you send 50k fakes to 4-5 people?

heh, well, look the repercussions. You couldn't handle that kind of agression. You've never seen it before, and when we attacked you, you QUIT, instead of defending your tribe mates (your allies) and defending what you stand for. You QUIT, seriously?! and you have the nerve to come on here and talk about the size of another tribes KAHUNAS?

You think you are in an adverse situation? YOU HAVN'T SEEN NOTHING. You underestimated us - and at the same time- overestimated yourselves. There are tribes out there that you consider newbs, that can handle move. Tribes like NERD or Wuke - that I spoke of earlier.

The best/most determined tribe wins. Even in the worst circumstances I've seen those that are deemed as "lesser players" come out on top in situations like this.

The truth is, you have no heart; while you have a lot of individual talent, as a team, as a tribe, you weren't as good/experienced as you thought.

It is what it is.

whom well I would if i was in ascend an trust me i dont delete i just tag an continue nobling who im nobling. I have no use for quitters especially during a war. Why do you keep on emphasizing im in ascend. Im not Its just you guys have no balls You guys got to noble useless accounts of ascend. But i understand you dont have any kahunas. Your a leader of a tribe that has no heart at all. if you would war with sa we would whip your arse anyways because we have more heart an pride in our tribe

DeletedUser

whom well I would if i was in ascend an trust me i dont delete i just tag an continue nobling who im nobling. I have no use for quitters especially during a war. Why do you keep on emphasizing im in ascend. Im not Its just you guys have no balls You guys got to noble useless accounts of ascend. But i understand you dont have any kahunas. Your a leader of a tribe that has no heart at all. if you would war with sa we would whip your arse anyways because we have more heart an pride in our tribe

Well, to my defense, you never said? But judging by your personal history, I'd assumed you had some affiliation to their tribe.

Mistakes like that can be made when you post under an alias and don't claim which side of the fence you stand on.

Which is it? Who are you? What do you stand for? or do you prefer to hide and are just here to get a reaction from people?

DeletedUser

I dont need to claim which side i can stand in the middle. Like ive said no one in Insane Has Kahunas An thats why they recruit refugees because they do not know how to finish a war.

DeletedUser

I dont need to claim which side i can stand in the middle. Like ive said no one in Insane Has Kahunas An thats why they recruit refugees because they do not know how to finish a war.

So your saying you have no backbone? Really, who is missing the Kahunas here?

You don't even have enough pride in yourself - or your tribe, to state/backup who or what you stand for?

Now that we've established your credibility, what's your next arguement?

DeletedUser

Dude your tribe is heartless an useless because of how the leader leads the tribe if they get rid of you the tribe would be better. I stand for SA i already said it the only reason your still alive is cause we chose to give you diplomacy. If that wasnt the factor your tribe would be disbanding like Ascend is cause of lack of heart an lack of leadership

DeletedUser

. if you would war with sa we would whip your arse anyways because we have more heart an pride in our tribe

hang on a mo... if wishes were fishes?

That does not add up to a hill of beans - whichever way you look at it?

chivalrous knight

Claim what it may be you want to claim and insult what it may be you want to insult....

At least, we of Insane are what we are, we do what it is in our own self...

I pity you for your fall towards the dark side, and may there be another Luke Skywalker that pull you back to your own self...

DeletedUser

No you know its the truth.
If it wasnt for us having diplomacy with insane they would be gone. We have more heart better leadership then insane can possibly ever have.

DeletedUser

Dude your tribe is heartless an useless because of how the leader leads the tribe if they get rid of you the tribe would be better. I stand for SA i already said it the only reason your still alive is cause we chose to give you diplomacy. If that wasnt the factor your tribe would be disbanding like Ascend is cause of lack of heart an lack of leadership

You know what they say, opinions are like *** holes, everyone's got one; you are entitled to your opinion.

That's the good thing about forums though, there's usually two sides of an arguement; the reader has the option of choosing which side they beleive.

In this case? who knows, but you've stated your case; I've stated mine. Whichever the reader choses to beleive, well, I'll leave that up to them.

No smoke and mirrors here ^^

dfix

No kahunas, how about quitting/deleting your account, at the FIRST sign of any adversity? Has pRo/Ascend ever fought a war in which they didn't win with numbers? 2/3 tribes verse one, or ever fought a war in which it looked like they would lose?

Seriously, you guys really dissapointed me. I wasted about 3-4 weeks taking you guys seriously - due to the self proclaimed "w37's best tribe - status", "the most war hardened tribe ever"; "we can handle anything!"

I think someone in ASCEND had asked, why would you send 50k attacks to 4-5 people?

heh, well, look the repercussions. You couldn't handle that kind of agression. You've never seen it before, and when we attacked you, you QUIT, instead of defending your tribe mates, your allies (who knows what will happen to zomb now);defending what you stand for, YOU QUIT, seriously?! and you have the nerve to come on here and talk about the size of another tribes KAHUNAS?

You think you are in an adverse situation? YOU HAVN'T SEEN NOTHING. You underestimated us - and at the same time- overestimated yourselves. There are tribes out there that you consider newbs, that went through a lot more. Tribes like NERD/W36 Wuke/ RL/ Chess etc...

The best/most determined tribe wins. Even in the worst circumstances I've seen many that are deemed as "lesser players" come out on top in situations like this.

It is what it is. Don't try to church it up.

With everything been said, flames and good fun, this is the post of the year for W37 in my book.

It would seem that spankthis brings out the best of you/

DeletedUser

Well see mine isnt a opinion its fact an you know it amish. You know your not half the leader whitebrow is. Also you know the only reason you won the war with r.l. was because ascend an zomb was taking them out i mean come on. You havent done shit as a duke all you do is RECRUIT your enemies. Well All i say is i cant wait for the diplomacy to end So i can show you what a real tribe is like an how your suppose to fight