Rate the player above you

• Thread starter No I In Threesome
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Never said you need to "buddy up" to anyone, but there is such a thing as pleasant tone.

Honestly, after all your chatter, it seems like you're just bitter than no one would co with you. Maybe if you understood the social aspect of this game, people would want to play with you. And another thing, there plenty of 1 player accounts ranked much higher than you and with OD.

P.S. You better build up quickly so your village is big enough to noble.

P.S.S. On a serious note, COMING looks like they're coming along nicely. (Pun intended) ....I wonder who in COMING will be first to noble you?

/discuss

BRB - "Rofling"

DeletedUser

Oh and where are you? That is right, you quit, because you couldn't handle this world. Or is there a RL excuse card you are going to pull?

yeah he couldnt handle having another top 5 account again thats it.

Or is it RL since its polar bear mating season.

DeletedUser

Never said you need to "buddy up" to anyone, but there is such a thing as pleasant tone.

Honestly, after all your chatter, it seems like you're just bitter than no one would co with you. Maybe if you understood the social aspect of this game, people would want to play with you. And another thing, there plenty of 1 player accounts ranked much higher than you and with OD.

P.S. You better build up quickly so your village is big enough to noble.

P.S.S. On a serious note, COMING looks like they're coming along nicely. (Pun intended) ....I wonder who in COMING will be first to noble you?

/discuss

BRB - "Rofling"

After leading you noobs on, and trolling you to the max, I can honestly say I have enjoyed your abundance of ignorance and assumptions. You have done nothing but prove me right with your lack of experience and general common sense. Thanks for the entertainment caligirl21 and co.

p.s. My rank is higher than you, by far. geegee. Go ahead and take back over this thread and stroke your ego along with the other horribads like sanchez. :lol:

DeletedUser44153

Points: 9/10 Really really good. Nice sized villages you're taking
Tribe: 9/10 Rank 3 points, rank 5 ODA, and I only hear positive about you guys
Location: 10/10 tribe mates all around I wasn't able to spot any major threats from the quick look I took.
OD: 8/10 Normally I'd look for a bit higher, but the fact that you have those villages makes me think you just did a good job and took minimal losses. Well done!
Reputation: 7/10 You generally post well thought out, fairly logical stuff, but don't really know you that well.

DeletedUser95683

Killerjuju

Points: 5/10 only 3.3k points and started on november 9th. little over 2 weeks :/
Tribe: N/A No tribe
OD: 9/10 very good for your point size
Location: 4/10 with that 38k rogue player near you. must be scary :D
Rep: havent seen you post very often in W53

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the inbetweeners

Tribe: 9/10 Rank 8 tribe, but #13 OD
OD: 9/10 Very good, 4x your points
Rep: No clue. I'm terrible on those things

DeletedUser

BlackChaosBelow

Tribe: 6/10
OD: 7/10 for your points its quite good :p
Location: 8/10. Dont really see any threats but 3 of your tribemates are quite close which may be a pain for farming
Rep: ~/~ Can't really comment, I dont really look at the forums much

My ign is the same as my user, Glow In The Light + if your going to comment on my tribe, comment on Nooble as im in my tribe at the moment till things get sorted out :)

DeletedUser57960

Glow In The Light

Points 7/10 - above average
Tribe 7/10 - Nooble are a fun tribe :)
Location 7/10
Rep 10/10 outshines us all !

Ign = Gingeh

DeletedUser94677

Tribe: 5/10
Location: 8/10 top player in your area and a lot of good farms.
Rep: 5/10 Who are you ? lol.

ShakeyShowDown

DeletedUser

Ign = Gingeh

Gingeh hmmmm ]:D

Btw, this nub glow in the light doesnt deserve those high ratings :icon_eek:

P: 7/10
T: 9/10
O: 5/10 even i have more :icon_eek:
L: 8/10
R: 7/10

I'd give you all +1 but that account is not yours from the beginning :p

(btw, be nice to me, my villages were catted :D)

DeletedUser

Tribe: Tribe is small, but looks to be no nooblets, 8/10
OD: OD is 3:1 ratio, attack:defend, means you are clearing ppl out before they clear you out 8/10
Location: Close to a current rim, but not yet a lot of good food for farming 6/10
Rep: I ain't much of a forum's whore, so I can't say if rep is good or bad.

IGN = sportsnutck (be gentle with me, I am still in beginner protection time)

DeletedUser

sportsnutck

P: 3/10 - On the rim, but good growth and big compared to neighbours.
T: 0/10 Tribe made by himself with no other than him and no other profile than the default.
ODA: 0/10 not on the list.
ODD: 0/10 not on the list.
overall. 2/10

DeletedUser

zoran

P: 8/10 - on the rim, generally leading in your area with only a little competition.
T: 7/10 - small tribe, high avg. points for their location. Ranked higher in ODA than points, showing they are generally leading in their areas and clearing their neighbors
ODA: 9/10 4:1 ODA:pts ratio, with no ODD. Indicating fear among neighbors and dominant presence in your area.
ODD: N/A
Overall: 7/10 - the reason I rank you lower than the avg of the previous rankings is you have 1 neighbor that is of equal growth, as well as a neighboring tribe that will probably provide some competition.

IGN: Morning Sickness

DeletedUser

Morning Sickness.

Tribe: 9/10 - Top 5, excellent - yet again.
Location: 8/10 - Clustered nice, gonna be hard to remove you from that area.
OD: 7/10 - Not overly high, but still very good.

Overall: 33/40 - Top notch overall, very few players can match you. :)

Im Raivon.

DeletedUser57199

Hey you cant skip me :O My ign is SweetDeception :O
Shit... I fail. Sry

Points: 7/10 Good conquers, Great pre-noble growth rate. Slowed down after his second conquer.. perhaps rebuilding.
OD: 10/10 Aggressive, dominate and able to defend his own. Definitely intimating for his enemies to look at.
Location: 8/10 Difficult due to some real stiff competition, nothing like the noobs getting nobled by us, but your positioning is perfect...

Tribe: 7/10 Quite a few decent members in the rankings, but you guys have some mean competitors... Plus I'm a fan of them small, aggressive tribes.