Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Social Disorder

only bothered with 1st 25 worlds and look at this

w47
Game speed 1
Unit speed 1

gues all these worlds should mass hug and end there worlds because its slow :icon_rolleyes:

w1/w3/w5/w7/w8/w11/w13/w14/w17/w18/w20/w21
Speed 1
Unit speed modifier 1

hell this ones even slower how on earth do they cope with it being so slow :icon_eek:

w16
Speed 0.75
Unit speed modifier 1

lame excuse says it all

you get over it and use your refunded coins for more nobles and continue as normal... simples

Thanks for looking that up! Although there were only 2 worlds with Army Camps (47,49)

And W47 had the slowest speed.

Thanks for bothering though;)

And honestly, you guys should really stop crying to what we did. You just aren't good enough to join them, so you brag about it.

Last edited:

x2dezjohn

Thanks for looking that up! Although there were only 2 worlds with Army Camps (47,49)

And W47 had the slowest speed.

Thanks for bothering though;)

And honestly, you guys should really stop crying to what we did. You just aren't good enough to join them, so you brag about it.

Just because its slower then the other camp world means nothing its still the same as plenty of other worlds so blaming speed makes you look silly

who really wants to be apart of a crappy way of ending a world and go down in tribalwars archive as the worst tribe to win a world?

DeletedUser93439

Just because its slower then the other camp world means nothing its still the same as plenty of other worlds so blaming speed makes you look silly

who really wants to be apart of a crappy way of ending a world and go down in tribalwars archive as the worst tribe to win a world?

They do apparently :D

dan1000best

~One~ don't want to play the conventional way, if that makes it the worst tribe to win a world to you then I, and i'm sure everyone else in ~One~, aren't going to lose sleep over it. It's all a matter of perception. If it bothers you so much then quit. If not, accept that we all want to hug and end this world a.s.a.p now that its main feature has gone and the replacement features, such as the speed, wasn't up to the standard the top tribes would have liked.

Would it have been better to war with each other? of course. Did the members of ~One~ want to continue to pay premium on this world now that its main feature has gone? no. Did we want to continue with a relatively slow speed with no half price nobles? no. If this seems selfish or stupid to you it's because you're jealous you're not in ~One~, jealous because you realise you now can't win or jealous that you're not as good a player as those within ~One~ and want to try in vain to put them down in the handful of people outside of ~One~'s eyes that read this forum - who no longer pose a threat anyway :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, it's not like any of the rim tribes would have won the world anyway. Unless of course we all quit after the army camps went, which was my vote :icon_razz: We're simply accelerating the inevitable - so stop trollin'; nothing that you say or think is going to deter ~One~ from it's goal and your meaningless posts about other world settings is ridiculous - this is w47 only players on this world's opinions count for something. Now, on topic, was ~One~ a good idea? - Yes.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser

only bothered with 1st 25 worlds and look at this

w47
Game speed 1
Unit speed 1

gues all these worlds should mass hug and end there worlds because its slow :icon_rolleyes:

w1/w3/w5/w7/w8/w11/w13/w14/w17/w18/w20/w21
Speed 1
Unit speed modifier 1

hell this ones even slower how on earth do they cope with it being so slow :icon_eek:

w16
Speed 0.75
Unit speed modifier 1

lame excuse says it all

you get over it and use your refunded coins for more nobles and continue as normal... simples

mate do you even know any of the histroy on the worlds that you just posted, old and current history that is!

This world had a special feature, players were annoyed so they took measures into their own hands.
People who argue and say blah blah are either jealous of those in the tribe or scared.

You cannot simply compare one world to another just on speed. + the players in the number one tribe have mostly been from premades and outlasted ... W47 had a heck of a start-up competition to keep up with the top players on it. and that competition still goes.

+ i have not seen a tribe that yet that has been able to keep the no barb rule under hand and be able to grow and iliminate players this fast.

DeletedUser91571

~One~ don't want to play the conventional way, if that makes it the worst tribe to win a world to you then I, and i'm sure everyone else in ~One~, aren't going to lose sleep over it. It's all a matter of perception. If it bothers you so much then quit. If not, accept that we all want to hug and end this world a.s.a.p now that its main feature has gone and the replacement features, such as the speed, wasn't up to the standard the top tribes would have liked.

Would it have been better to war with each other? of course. Did the members of ~One~ want to continue to pay premium on this world now that its main feature has gone? no. Did we want to continue with a relatively slow speed with no half price nobles? no. If this seems selfish or stupid to you it's because you're jealous you're not in ~One~, jealous because you realise you now can't win or jealous that you're not as good a player as those within ~One~ and want to try in vain to put them down in the handful of people outside of ~One~'s eyes that read this forum - who no longer pose a threat anyway :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, it's not like any of the rim tribes would have won the world anyway. Unless of course we all quit after the army camps went, which was my vote :icon_razz: We're simply accelerating the inevitable - so stop trollin'; nothing that you say or think is going to deter ~One~ from it's goal and your meaningless posts about other world settings is ridiculous - this is w47 only players on this world's opinions count for something. Now, on topic, was ~One~ a good idea? - Yes.
Dan, I think maybe you're missing the point.

Let's get the preliminaries for flaming out of the way: I concede that I'm not as good a player as most of the members of ~one~.

However, even if I were "good enough" - there is no chance I would have joined. First off, because there are a couple members that I would never be in a tribe with, and secondly because I don't agree with the reason for ~one~. I don't "know" most of the members. I was surprised to see Uncle Turks in your ranks. I thought he had more class.

You have stated the crux of the issue. Some of the best players on this world were annoyed by the decision made to eliminate army camps. As has been stated many times in this thread... they only joined this world because of army camps. Yet.... rather than refuse to play on a world that doesn't have the settings they want... they have banded together to make sure that if things aren't as they like them... then no one can play. And then they have the audacity to say that anyone who doesn't agree with them should quit. Why? Why don't the "elite" players that are unhappy quit? Why not let the people who are happy enough to continue on this world do so? You all whine about premium. Do only members of ~one~ have premium?

The bottom line is that this discussion is meaningless. The members of ~one~ have the right to act like spoiled babies and throw a temper tantrum if they want to. The stated goal is teach a lesson to those who changed the rules.. however the actual people being punished are those few who wanted to continue playing this world. Some of your members are spoiled tweeny's that need a life and can hardly be expected to act mature... yet the majority of you should be ashamed. Your membership includes some of the "great" tw players. I don't understand why they want this debacle on their record. When this world ends... nobody is going to look back at this with pride.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think they want pride, I think they want to be heard.

dan1000best

[SPOIL]
Dan, I think maybe you're missing the point.

Let's get the preliminaries for flaming out of the way: I concede that I'm not as good a player as most of the members of ~one~.

However, even if I were "good enough" - there is no chance I would have joined. First off, because there are a couple members that I would never be in a tribe with, and secondly because I don't agree with the reason for ~one~. I don't "know" most of the members. I was surprised to see Uncle Turks in your ranks. I thought he had more class.

You have stated the crux of the issue. Some of the best players on this world were annoyed by the decision made to eliminate army camps. As has been stated many times in this thread... they only joined this world because of army camps. Yet.... rather than refuse to play on a world that doesn't have the settings they want... they have banded together to make sure that if things aren't as they like them... then no one can play. And then they have the audacity to say that anyone who doesn't agree with them should quit. Why? Why don't the "elite" players that are unhappy quit? Why not let the people who are happy enough to continue on this world do so? You all whine about premium. Do only members of ~one~ have premium?

The bottom line is that this discussion is meaningless. The members of ~one~ have the right to act like spoiled babies and throw a temper tantrum if they want to. The stated goal is teach a lesson to those who changed the rules.. however the actual people being punished are those few who wanted to continue playing this world. Some of your members are spoiled tweeny's that need a life and can hardly be expected to act mature... yet the majority of you should be ashamed. Your membership includes some of the "great" tw players. I don't understand why they want this debacle on their record. When this world ends... nobody is going to look back at this with pride.
[/SPOIL]
I don't disagree with most of your points, as it's your view as an 'outsider' from ~One~ and therefore understandable. I would just draw attention to the point again that the tribes that merged were the top tribes in this world. Surely they have the overall say in how the world pans out, I know it's not fair for the other tribes but they hold the most power 'so whatcha gonna do?' Eventually, whoever ended up being the dominant tribe would still have had to take out any remaining tribes and therefore the end result would have been the same - everyone else in the world quitting or being nobled out. What people seem to have qualms with is the way in which ~One~ have gone about it, which like I said earlier i'm sure no one in ~One~ is going to lose sleep over - yeah we hugged to get our own way, people have to deal with it and stop trying in vain to bring the tribe down. And if we close the world in record time, then I disagree with not looking back with pride. The end justifies the means and this world certainly has presented its fair share of challenges for those at the top.

On another point, I make no claims to be elite, my ego is nothing comparable to some people on this game, but it is true that the caliber of players in ~One~ is much better than the majority of the remaining players in the world. Therefore, this is another reason why ~One~ deserves to win despite being unfair for everyone else. :icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@garga: Many worlds previous to this have had some setting changes, some players and tribes have sometimes disagreed with innogames on the changes and have deleted their account in the purpose, what did they gain Nothing

I understand your point that one has iliminated the chance for others to play but look at it this way!

the rank 1 player has 360 vills, rank 20 has 200 or so.

The largest player not in one probably has 150 or so, but the majority are around 60-80 vills.

Now if one decided to delete it would take those 80 village players over 4 months (of nobling 2 vills per day) to even get to the rank 1. + those players chose to be less active than the One players and thus have not been able or chose not to put full commitment to this world so they can move on and focus on a seperate world as they didn't focus much on this. Still i do feel bad that they are being punished but even if we stayed 4 seperate tribes its the rim tribes that woulda lost eventually. (no offense meant to them)

Many players will look on the world differently when it ends.

EDIT: dan made most of the points!

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]
I know it's not fair for the other tribes but they hold the most power 'so whatcha gonna do?'

The other tribes hold the most power? I think not :icon_eek:

A simple glance at the map reveals the inevitable.

DeletedUser91571

I am surprisingly pleased at the well thought out responses to my comments. You have stated your positions admirably. I had expected more of the diarrheaish drivel that so often pervades this forum.

I actually already understood your positions... I just happen to disagree with them. As I already said, It doesn't matter. We are all entitled to our opinions and the members of ~one~ have the power to enforce theirs.

I would have rather seen this world languish as potentially semi-barren where the newbies could possibly learn a thing or two. I feel that the best players pass on some of their knowledge to the weak players. With an overwhelming "elite" tribe in play... this dynamic doesn't exist. I think we all know that TW is dieing. I agree that the choice to change the rules did not help this situation. Neither does the "end game strategy" of ~one~. I also realize that this is precisely why this route was chosen - an attempt to damage innogames pocket book. My fear is that innogames will get on with their life and it is the players of TW who will suffer.

DeletedUser

Thanks for holding me in high esteem. But your missing the point here completely. The reasons to why this has happened has been discussed many, many times in these public forums. There is no point claiming this is unfair. Uruz had control of the South (apart from MadHat) , T.E.C the North East and bth the North West. With that in mind the scenario for these tribes and players would be the same.

It is not ideal for anyone but this is our way of protest and we are all content with the former tribes leaders choice of direction for their players. It was a good choice as it has made a much bigger impact than if everyone mass deleted and let the noobs barb munch for years.

DeletedUser91571

I never said it was unfair. Neither is it against the rules. I wouldn't even say it qualifies as pathetic. It is however sad and disheartening - and my personal opinion is it is ill-advised. But... opinions are like a-holes - everybody has one and at this point... the only opinion that matters is the ~one~ collective.

x2dezjohn

This world had a special feature, players were annoyed so they took measures into their own hands.
People who argue and say blah blah are either jealous of those in the tribe or scared.

oh people aren't jealous or scared get over yourselfs

You cannot simply compare one world to another just on speed. + the players in the number one tribe have mostly been from premades and outlasted ... W47 had a heck of a start-up competition to keep up with the top players on it. and that competition still goes.

Tell that to your friend hes the one who blames the speed settings and i was commenting on it using other world speed settings as they aren't to blame :icon_rolleyes:

I don't think they want pride, I think they want to be heard.

Well no ones going to bother listerning at innogames about one world having a hissy fit are they and in the process give more of there money to inno games to end the world why will they care? they will just open another world and they have other games giving them money so no lose to them.

@garga: Many worlds previous to this have had some setting changes, some players and tribes have sometimes disagreed with innogames on the changes and have deleted their account in the purpose, what did they gain Nothing

They gained the experience and fun of playing the game and everyone will know and remember them and they go join another world and use what they have learned as there not paying premium for there future there paying for premium for the now or whats the point in buying it

Still i do feel bad that they are being punished but even if we stayed 4 seperate tribes its the rim tribes that woulda lost eventually. (no offense meant to them)

if you did you would have fun with waring eachover while rim tribes pick there sides like other worlds do and fight along side the top tribes and this keeps going on untill one tribe remains and finishes the world

Many players will look on the world differently when it ends.

Nope just a bunch of people having hissy fits over something that happens to everyone in this game.. change..

The other tribes hold the most power? I think not :icon_eek:

A simple glance at the map reveals the inevitable.

wow who let this clever person loose hes amazing
yes im being sarcastic if you dont know, now go read the quote your replying to hes talking about ~one~

also a side note LAP do interest me because they under the dilution that even though ~one~ was formed to end the world that LAP will still be here when world ends now how does that work exactly because ~one need to dominate the whole world and LAP would be in the way of this thus halting the end of world and goes against the reason for ~one~ or do ~one~ need puppets to do there work then right at the end cut the strings leaving them helpless by there masters :icon_rolleyes:

Bold

Flame away

DeletedUser

Biased in favour of their removal, not likely. I just didn't feel the need to have 6 threads on the subject so left one and got rid of the rest. :)
Also you seem to be of the misconseption that I make the decisions for the world and the game as a whole which is wholly untrue.

Dumb question deserves no response.

I thought we were all on the same page here charmander? :p

DeletedUser

I would have rather seen this world languish as potentially semi-barren where the newbies could possibly learn a thing or two. I feel that the best players pass on some of their knowledge to the weak players. With an overwhelming "elite" tribe in play... this dynamic doesn't exist. I think we all know that TW is dieing.

I agree with this point, i would of loved the world to turn out differently, would of provided a nice challenge but things never happen as we expect :(
+ i wouldn't say no newbies were taught, im sure a few people will learn from the incomming (defending) if they do hang around + some people in one used to be new at the start of the world (i think).

@2dex: Please name 1 world where a top tribe didn't merge with a tribe(s) at some point and have a huge lead over other tribes, whether it was recruiting good players from the tribes they were warring or simply merging with their allies. I can possibly go through almost every single world that i know.
Whether innogames will hear this world out or not isn't in our hands, but we try to speak up rather than just sit in the corner. :)

other than that everyone has their opinions, and there are no new points being added, when there will be a new point i will reply properly again.

DeletedUser

I thought we were all on the same page here charmander? :p
Was gonna let you guys deal with it. My apprentice's. >.<

However, it needed a response so he doesn't keep thinking I am 'IG/Forum' jesus or something although according to your 'other' comment I can bring things back from the dead.

DeletedUser

well it seems alot in one are now actually realising we are not hating them we are hating what they are doing, i was the one that posted this was what they was gonna do a couple of months ago,what the leaders need to realise im not in the slightest bit jealous or think i could join one but 9i only got 2 tiny villas bothering xmadhat and had a bit of fun,but ive met players that are better and just as good as one on this world,the only reason i predicted what was going to happen on nov 25th,date was changed but it happened in anyway was coz one of your members was giving it loud that they was gonna do this and do that be afraid etc,thats not a person protesting against innogames,that was a person so proud of huggles they told me the date it was gonna happen,ok a bit pissed and probably gonna get banned again but who cares,if you wanna end world join a big coalition all across the world and pls dont try to pretend you are any sort of elite tribe :icon_wink: