Premade Opinions.

DeletedUser

and how about not being in a tribe? I mean, if i made (or premade?) a decision not to join a tribe, and don't, does that mean it's a premade? :icon_wink:

kingjohan

and how about not being in a tribe? I mean, if i made (or premade?) a decision not to join a tribe, and don't, does that mean it's a premade? :icon_wink:

I don't think so since you didn't really make anything (a tribe)

DeletedUser

To answer the question is MF even a premade I will let you all decide that.. Some of us hail as far back as W5 together.. Most played W18 and ended up in the same family tribe. Went to W30 and are still there.. So here we are yet again.. MF is only carrying from W30.. Last I checked making posts in a pnp isn't how one would rate or decide if a tribe is good or not though Lee.. However Lee if you need my mates and I to make posts to clutter the forums by all means I have some very capable posters I can send your way..

On a side note Nice to see Tango back in her game. Might not be so nice for the rest of us though.

DeletedUser66809

I can tell you the reasons I dont post here to often its due to the fact I have enough to do. So now you at least have another MF posted. Nice to meet you all anyhow.

Regards Tat

DeletedUser

To answer the question is MF even a premade I will let you all decide that.. Some of us hail as far back as W5 together.. Most played W18 and ended up in the same family tribe. Went to W30 and are still there.. So here we are yet again.. MF is only carrying from W30.. Last I checked making posts in a pnp isn't how one would rate or decide if a tribe is good or not though Lee.. However Lee if you need my mates and I to make posts to clutter the forums by all means I have some very capable posters I can send your way..

On a side note Nice to see Tango back in her game. Might not be so nice for the rest of us though.

While obviously posting in the externals doesn't make you a good player, it is however, normally an indication that you have some experience etc. if you do. It also shows you are active enough to be able to express views and get friendly with other players aswell as being able to farm, build, post in forums etc.

killasama

Posting in forums doesnt mean anything. There is a huge amount of people who post in forums that arent very good at all in game.

kingjohan

Posting in forums doesnt mean anything. There is a huge amount of people who post in forums that arent very good at all in game.

Having a good forum presence means alot, wheter you choose to accept it or not.

DeletedUser

This is just a spot where most people flame one another.. Lets be honest here.. IF your skilled in writing then you will be judged as a good player.. Aw hell that is not the way I do it.. If I need to speak with a player from here I will send that person a pm, locate him in game or find him on skype.. There is a W54 skype room I frequent to get to know players. Same as W30 or any other world I am sure.. Personally I read more of these than I post as I don't usually have anything important enough to contribute to the conversations.. I do however enjoy the entertainment. I am a lurker, one can gain much insight to Global politics just by reading.. Then take what is read and work with that without broadcasting it here. When I look at another tribe I try to be very open minded, and it is tough sometimes.. Activity, growth, OD,ODA,ODD play a part in justifying the rank I would or will place upon another ones tribe.. Thats how I would do.. I am just saying.....

kingjohan

This is just a spot where most people flame one another.. Lets be honest here..
There is alot of flaming here, sure. but this is also a spot where players from different tribes discuss the current worldsituation and things happening in it.
IF your skilled in writing then you will be judged as a good player.. Aw hell that is not the way I do it..
This world isn't circling around you. IF you are skilled in writing, you can more or less get better players to do things for you which can (and probably will) get you a long way in a world.
If I need to speak with a player from here I will send that person a pm, locate him in game or find him on skype.. There is a W54 skype room I frequent to get to know players. Same as W30 or any other world I am sure.. Personally I read more of these than I post as I don't usually have anything important enough to contribute to the conversations.. I do however enjoy the entertainment. I am a lurker, one can gain much insight to Global politics just by reading.. Then take what is read and work with that without broadcasting it here. When I look at another tribe I try to be very open minded, and it is tough sometimes.. Activity, growth, OD,ODA,ODD play a part in justifying the rank I would or will place upon another ones tribe.. Thats how I would do.. I am just saying.....
I didn't find any of this useful enough to put a good comment here.
Bold

DeletedUser96310

actually, i've found it to be true more often then not, the best tribes are usually very quiet on the pnp. There is something to be said about keeping a low profile and not creating issues caused by poor or misinterpreted comments. I often ask my members to avoid the pnp until we have a significant world presence. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

MF reads the W54 forum, so don't think we are not.
We speak when we have time, and you might soon start to see more posts of MF members here in the new year. :)

DeletedUser

actually, i've found it to be true more often then not, the best tribes are usually very quiet on the pnp. There is something to be said about keeping a low profile and not creating issues caused by poor or misinterpreted comments. I often ask my members to avoid the pnp until we have a significant world presence. :icon_razz:

I understand this point of view however wouldn't if be better to be a positive presence on the externals? Rather than being quite. Of course there is the point of negative presence..

MF reads the W54 forum, so don't think we are not.
We speak when we have time, and you might soon start to see more posts of MF members here in the new year. :)

I look forward to it :icon_wink:

lconn

People are making opinions on people skills in game, regarding how much they post on a forum?

Ridiculous.

DeletedUser

People are making opinions on people skills in game, regarding how much they post on a forum?

Ridiculous.

Not solely, however as I have said before it is an indication to many things.

DeletedUser

Forum posts always equate to skill, that's why servy is the best player ever.

Actually it's kdeb,if you include OT posts. :icon_eek: well, kdeb ain't bad, but next would be trollbrain and ibo321 who I am not sure even remember their ingame logins. *insertskypegiggleemotehere*

A humble player

Actually it's kdeb,if you include OT posts. :icon_eek: well, kdeb ain't bad, but next would be trollbrain and ibo321 who I am not sure even remember their ingame logins. *insertskypegiggleemotehere*
Ibo is banned, but iirc was actually not a bad player.
Trollbrain, did he ever actually play a world?

DeletedUser

I somewhat agree with this. Personally, in a perfect world, I would prefer my tribe to have no forum presence at all, or even read the world specific forums.

Obviously this is not a realistic goal, as there is usually at least one player in a good tribe that reads the forums. I have found that having a peaceful forum presence does a lot for your tribe. This means avoiding irrelevant flame wars or stuff of the like.

DeletedUser

I somewhat agree with this. Personally, in a perfect world, I would prefer my tribe to have no forum presence at all, or even read the world specific forums.

Obviously this is not a realistic goal, as there is usually at least one player in a good tribe that reads the forums. I have found that having a peaceful forum presence does a lot for your tribe. This means avoiding irrelevant flame wars or stuff of the like.

This is a game and is to be enjoyed. There's not a lot of fun in it for me personally if I don't get to know my enemies or rub their faces in the dirt after beating them, it's all just a part of the game.