Let's Give em Something to Talk About! (Stats)

DeletedUser

I agree with your analysis Rhand nice work !

TW have many supporters though :D

DeletedUser

Judging by those stats alone: TW are a bunch of lazy sods, Legion are doing an impressive job of not attacking their enemy, and Detox are about as dead as tribes can be. Oh, and Hawks seem to be on track for world supremacy.

In tandem with a map: TW have obviously backed themselves into a little bit of a corner, and no longer have anyone to attack. Will they try leapfrogging, or perhaps they will lend their aid to Legion, and put the world back in balance? Or perhaps they will go with neither option, and go for a crazy leap-frogging manoeuvre and go for Detox, just to make things interesting. Comments about Legion and Hawks remain the same; if they're going to survive, Legion really have to put that war on the barbs on hold for a bit...

DISCLAIMER: If I have the wars currently going on on this world totally wrong, do correct me :p

-Supporting is a major role in any war *Points at TW*
-Legion attack the enemy from time to time, but have only been successful up north - *Points at all the noobs* - Also the reason the stats aren't that great, is because Legion used up alot of nukes before the break.
-I wont comment on Detox, because there is no point with what will occur..
-Hawks are good, but their less experienced northern players let them down in the past - If that continues world supremacy wont be that simple for them.

The map is pretty straight forward. Everyone VS Legion+LKJ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I said, stats on their own can be deceiving :) That post was made largely to make people talk! It'll be interesting to see how those stats change over the coming month.

DeletedUser

As I said, stats on their own can be deceiving :) That post was made largely to make people talk! It'll be interesting to see how those stats change over the coming month.

I don't think you said that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure you understood his meaning, even if Pet didn't use those exact words. He did introduce his initial post with the words, 'Judging by those stats alone'. That implies it is a limited analysis.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you understood his meaning, even if Pet didn't use those exact words. He did introduce his initial post with the words, 'Judging by those stats alone'. That implies it is a limited analysis.

Yep I know, was correcting his initial post, Green.

I quote you because I know it annoys you <3

baseball2009star

YAY! That's so sweet of you Rhand <Start's sending nukes> I guess take these here as a sign of peace hehehe

Hmm, I guess people don't see what my tribe does like what I do. WE'z got'z SKILL'z

DeletedUser

don't overpush it baseball, everyone's agreeing on tw being great in sending support ... don't ruin it by introducing skillz into the issue :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yup your right, something isn't adding up, I didn't bother checking the math as I'd made a spreadsheet to formulate it.
I'll check it later, and figure out what went wrong, and post a corrected one.

479-4=475-17 = 458.
448-32=416-11 = 405.

I think your calculator is broken.

Not my calculator , but my mind :)

baseball2009star

MADD SKILL'Z

hmm, hey hrgos, talk about that. I'm withdrawing some support I have with you :icon_wink:

baseball2009star

TW's SKILL'z will PROSPER! Legion will feel our RAbbID barbs here shortly...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

baseball, I swear I don't mean this as an infraction worthy mockery of one's command of the english language, but .... I didn't understand a single word you said :icon_eek:

also, support? you do realize we're not on the same team right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes he is taking the mickey out of you.

Because you are funny.

DeletedUser

YAY! That's so sweet of you Rhand <Start's sending nukes> I guess take these here as a sign of peace hehehe

Hmm, I guess people don't see what my tribe does like what I do. WE'z got'z SKILL'z

I might be convinced ur top 20 does alot of stuff. But can you convince me the other 78 are doing something? ^^

baseball2009star

We keep 21-30 in front of the stove cooking dinner, 31-40 cleans the house, 41-50 does the yard work, 51-60 shovels the snow and the rest just give moral support to the other players and cheer them on.

So yea, actually the bottom 78 do the most work >_> The top 20 just eat the food =D

And Imma FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!! The smirfs make good food... =)

Last edited:

baseball2009star

baseball, I swear I don't mean this as an infraction worthy mockery of one's command of the english language, but .... I didn't understand a single word you said :icon_eek:

also, support? you do realize we're not on the same team right? :icon_confused:

Well kind sir,

I truly apologize if the english language seems to elude you to the extent of which you do not understand what I am saying. I have a very intricate sense of the english language and I have written many papers on even more subjects. ;-) I do not understand why you have to depreciate in value and be forced to pick a side, why chose between a hutu or a tutsi? I would rather pop a bottle and enjoy a drink. But I, myself, will not claim any side and if you're no longer in need of my support I would appreciate very much if you would send it back. I plan on nuking said villages very soon and will make a 2 minute noble train attempt to take the villages. Please do not defend any of my impressive attacks as it was not apart of our deal.

If you break the agreement, I'll have no other options but to not talk to you again, also, we will no longer be friends if I can't trust you. :icon_eek:

Thank you all for taking your precious time reading this

~Sincerely
Baseball

Last edited:

baseball2009star

Oh no big deal hrgos, just let me have those villages and it'll be no problem at all

DeletedUser

I feel bad that I never realized how close friends we were all this time (though I'm pretty sure this is the first time I ever speak to you :D), tell me the coordinates of which village you want and I'll let you have it :icon_redface:...

DeletedUser

oh, my bad :icon_eek:

I am aren't I? :icon_cool:

@baseball, I still don't get you buddy :D maybe your sense of humor is different than mine ... I donno :icon_redface:

No not that kind of funny :p