Cheese marches....

DeletedUser

Read my message, think for a second, post. Not read my message, ignore it, post.

Syns has an advantage in start date AND is in-tribe nobling to grow points. He grows slowly otherwise.

How would you know he would grow slowly were is the proof ? just because he had a few internal nobles, that has nothing got it do with anything.

Also late start means you start with higher res, more farming, more barbs, other villages has higher res for you to farm, more n00bs to cat/noble/farm etc...

Tell me who has the more advantage ?

And another thing is Pluto has recruited everyone in there K, i would not be surprised if they own 100% soon if they keep up the recruiting :D

What will you lot noble ? Barbs, thats right because you lot are n00bs :)

Kash2Smash

How would you know he would grow slowly were is the proof ? just because he had a few internal nobles, that has nothing got it do with anything.

Also late start means you start with higher res, more farming, more barbs, other villages has higher res for you to farm, more n00bs to cat/noble/farm etc...

Tell me who has the more advantage ?

And another thing is Pluto has recruited everyone in there K, i would not be surprised if they own 100% soon if they keep up the recruiting :D

What will you lot noble ? Barbs, thats right because you lot are n00bs :)

whts your ign again? :icon_razz: (what a smooth way to ask)

lol, yeh just a few huh? out of 14 villages, 6/14 (42%) are internal nobling and 4/14 barb nobling, 1 or 2 of them could be someone who was cleared and restarted, but anyway, 8/14 villages are either internal/barbs... it has a lot to do when comparing 2 players, one who started earlier than the other (syns) ....

with a difference of 4-5 days (comparing some of our top with yours) there isnt much or any different between resource levels..only if u'd join some 15/20 days later than -F-, more farming?? its all luck where you land and how many barbs you have, otherwise you create barbs for youself, no advantage in that, its all skills, not all are noobs....

you dont have to care about our future mate, we can handle that pretty well..
rumbaki is right, hopefully this will be my last comment bout Pluto vs -F-..

DeletedUser

It must be the place, because you keep saying we are helping cheese. We supported 5-6 players at most when the war first started and have done nothing since.

Deleted comment, Ill stop feeding the trolls.

kingjohan

As rumbaki said, this isn't the place for Pluto Vs -F-.

If you want to discuss this any further with me and/or somone else you can always start a thread :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser57960

being a more or less solo player bordering pluto cheese and -F-, and having had long term very good relations with cheese, yet having had no less than 6 cheese and pluto players plan out an op to take me out 2 days ago, which inadvertantly resulted in one of my villages being hit by a noble, and another village sucessfully scouted, but a cheese player loose his main and subsequently quit, and a pluto player having (albeit newly nobled) village cleared... i really cant see too much hope for them even working together Vs -F-.

Having fun there Rude ? ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ahh it figures, Kingjohan is a fan of -F- cause he got nobled by cheese..

Then it shows that he is really ignorant to the situation in those k K56 and K57..

Also I got friends in -F- and they worry more about other situation than cheese.:lol:

Hehehe, Kingjohan fanboy of -F-.

In any case -F- is to slow in nobling those cheese members , are they having a hard time or few players are participating. Guess they don't have the motivation to keep on eating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

for there rank -f- is doing bad, cheese aint doing great them selfs either, but still, F should be nobling more

Side 1:
Tribes: -F-
Side 2:
Tribes: cheese

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,215
Side 2: 8,446
Difference: 15,769

chart

kingjohan

Ahh it figures, Kingjohan is a fan of -F- cause he got nobled by cheese..

Then it shows that he is really ignorant to the situation in those k K56 and K57..

Also I got friends in -F- and they worry more about other situation than cheese.:lol:

Hehehe, Kingjohan fanboy of -F-.

In any case -F- is to slow in nobling those cheese members , are they having a hard time or few players are participating. Guess they don't have the motivation to keep on eating.

That's not true. I'm not a fanboy of -F-. I'm simply rooting for the best, which is -F- .

yes good point zachary, I agree with your post.
Ofcourse you do. It confirmed with what you said. :|

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats what i keep saying -F- ranked #5(imagine they dropped from ranked 2 to 5), should have destroyed cheese by now. I guess they don't make cheese what they used to.

Lol, I think your rooting for -F- cause Cheese nobled you and your angry at them. :lol:

This is just an observation of course.

kingjohan

Thats what i keep saying -F- ranked #5(imagine they dropped from ranked 2 to 5), should have destroyed cheese by now. I guess they don't make cheese what they used to.

Lol, I think your rooting for -F- cause Cheese nobled you and your angry at them. :lol:

This is just an observation of course.

They went from 2-5, yes. They havn't gotten there by loosing villages tho.
image.php

Why i think they havn't killed cheese is that Pluto is supporting cheese., not that they're not able to.

Your speculation is valid...I guess. And you are free to keep it ofcourse, even after i say that you are wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

pluto isnt supporting cheese, -f- is just bad at attacking.

If you want proof, check our odd gains we got yesterday killing your allies armies.

Here, Ill show you how well your allies are doing

Pluto 0 0 47415 195241
T-S 0 0 88996 53654
Difference 0 0 -41581 141587

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Can you printscreen? Or atleast make the stats readable?

Oh, and this isn't a thread for Pluto Vs T-S :icon_neutral:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They went from 2-5, yes. They havn't gotten there by loosing villages tho.
image.php

Why i think they havn't killed cheese is that Pluto is supporting cheese., not that they're not able to.

Your speculation is valid...I guess. And you are free to keep it ofcourse, even after i say that you are wrong :icon_wink:

See, thats what I'm talking about...

You love -F- you want to get into their tribe but you get nobled by cheese, kinda sad on your part you kept fighting for -F- and -F- is not doing their part.....Maybe I guess you want to join -F-...:icon_biggrin:

Kingjohan fanboy of - F-.. hahahahhaha

Btw Kingjohan is not a part or represent any tribe in this world...If -F- makes him a spokesman for their tribe then this shows how pathetic the tribe -F- is.
Cheese is doing all the hard work against -F- and we Pluto just looks at -F- hahaha...:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can you printscreen? Or atleast make the stats readable?

Oh, and this isn't a thread for Pluto Vs T-S :icon_neutral:

Stop talking about Pluto in it, and we will stop bringing up all the reasons we have of how we arent supporting cheese. T-S happens to be one of those..

kingjohan

See, thats what I'm talking about...

You love -F- you want to get into their tribe but you get nobled by cheese,
I don't love -F-, no. As i said, i'm rooting for the best.
And when i led SMILE? i was more against than with -F-. I had no intention at all to leave SMILE? for -F-

kinda sad on your part you kept fighting for -F- and -F- is not doing their part.....Maybe I guess you want to join -F-...:icon_biggrin:
-F- is doing their part as long as they're winning against Cheese.
And i won't have to join -F-.

Btw Kingjohan is not a part or represent any tribe in this world...
Whatever you say sherlock.
If -F- makes him a spokesman for their tribe then this shows how pathetic the tribe -F- is.
I have no intenion at all to apply for the spokesman of -F- at the time being. It would require me to be/act more mature on the forums.
Cheese is doing all the hard work against -F- and we Pluto just looks at -F- hahaha...:icon_biggrin:
Are you implying that when cheese is gone, Pluto will make a move agains -F-?
Bold

Kash2Smash

no kingjohan, he said that Cheese is doing all the work, we in Pluto are just watching the firworks.. the most effort we make is to get popcorns and drinks, nothing else..
and cheese gone??

milost

Side 1:
Tribes: cheese
Side 2:
Tribes: -F-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 166
Difference: 115

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 80,143
Side 2: 453,723
Difference: 373,580

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,446
Side 2: 24,215
Difference: 15,769

chart

Now Lets see who from cheese lost his village to -f-:

camp 01 (601|579) K56 2,535 kingsiam [cheese] ha2275 [-F-] 2011-01-26 07:44:15---->from all the villages we lost to -f- i can say that kingsiam was active player

Village of WOOD (625|592) K56 3,616 startname2000 [cheese] Elemental dagger [-F-] 2011-01-26 00:13:01--->inactive for two days when he lost his village

Abunass (603|571) K56 2,746 Abunas [cheese] ha2275 [-F-] 2011-01-25 18:54:47---->Inactive hasnt answered my mails few days before nobleman t

Village of EARTH (624|583) K56 3,278 averyaaj [cheese] Elemental dagger [-F-] 2011-01-24 08:05:26--->quieted been sited but sitter was unable to stop noble

09. Emirates Stadium (634|547) K56 2,648 sheking [cheese] St. Dismas [-F-] 2011-01-24 02:26:15--->inactive

07 That was Cheesy (670|540) K56 2,865 sjo5050 [cheese] Syns [-F-] 2011-01-22 16:59:35--->totally surrounded our first loss

So what can we say from this:
1. -f- did noble few Cheese villages (WE DO NOT DENY THIS);
2. All villages were deep in -f- territory so it wasn't a surprise;
3. -f- hasnt moved to cheese territory not once

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mature in the forums kingjohan? Your frustrated man cheese doesn't taste good so -F- couldn't eat them....

All your replies are directed to cheese your not fair in your analysis your flaming them....cause you don't like them.

-F- conquers shows what kind of tribe they are, lazy....:icon_biggrin: