chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I see -f- recruited 10 members to make up for the fact they were sliding out of the top 10.

Kash2Smash

lol they merged in a tribe called Hop-us, name: tribe hoppers...
meh not doing so great in this war as they should be doing...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -F-
Side 2:
Tribes: cheese

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 31
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 212,831
Side 2: 50,311
Difference: 162,520

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,579
Side 2: 4,684
Difference: 105

chart

[/spoil]

Carlosmaster

-F- doesn't care about the war with cheese, we've got other wars that require much more attention and other, better, villages to farm.

In fact, please stop posting in general, we've pretty much got a thread about how silly you guys look when you keep posting these dumb opinions where you believe we actually give that much attention to cheese.

And yes, some members of Hop-Us did join us, because we decided to join the merging party that the other top tribes were in. :lol:

Last edited:

milost

One of our members had to leave to make room for our new brothers!!
He was perm. sitted and he was not let go for any other reason.This announcement is issued so it would not be used as if we boot out players because they are destroyed like -f- did.

player: kgeorge
Milost on 02.02.2011 at 11:36 and now
mark74dav on 26.01.2011 at 12:35 on 02.02.2011 at 11:36
dionus77 on 15.01.2011 at 13:55 on 26.01.2011 at 12:35
Milost on 27.12.2010 at 23:21 on 15.01.2011 at 13:55

DeletedUser

I'm going to deny the above comment and say you are protecting war stats because -F- are nailing you ;P

kingjohan

As of now, the stats are:

Conquered villages:

-F-: 8
Cheese: 2

------------------

Point increase
-F-: 24215
Cheese: 8446

------------------

Opponents defeated as attacker

-F-: 302676
Cheese: 188725

------------------

Opponents defeated as defender

-F-: 258494
Cheese: 300325

Is it better to be in the lead of ODA or ODD at this stage? And why?
Discuss.

DeletedUser

ODA because it implies you are the aggressor in the war. Altough ideally your ODD should be close to theirs as well to prove that you aren't over comitting. The main thing is the differance in villages taken because that is a better indication. As technically you can clear a whole tribe and not take a village. Your ODA would be very good but you wouldn't be winning the war

that's my 2 pence

DeletedUser

It's all about the villages ^^

who cares about ODA / ODD , if you take more villages from your oponent :)

afterall you doesn't "rim" a player by destroying his troops :p

DeletedUser

although generally killing troops helps you to achieve the perfect rimjob. (all sexual puns intended) :p

DeletedUser

Looky Excel is gone :)

But uh oh... they joined cheese. I guess it will just make -F-'s war stat look better.

kingjohan

Looky Excel is gone :)

But uh oh... they joined cheese. I guess it will just make -F-'s war stat look better.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

They might also put up more of a fight now then earlier too, since it's easier to co-ordinate one tribe instead of two.

DeletedUser

It's just putting more pressure on the original cheese, as they have to support crumbling ex-excel members. Another word for this merge is refugee-ing.

DeletedUser

they should change their name to:
BOOBS
Come get some!

^^^^^^^^^
random post above to totally lighten the mood

DeletedUser

It's just putting more pressure on the original cheese, as they have to support crumbling ex-excel members. Another word for this merge is refugee-ing.

I dont think excel merging into cheese will change the fact that in both wars combined, their OD is barely even, if slightly in favor of cheese/excel (who were essentially working together before this, hence the merge)

-f- may be winning in villages, but they are doing terribly in all other areas, and this is the main reason for them slowing down growth (cant farm without armies), and falling out of the top 10 sans merge.

I honestly expected cheese to get murdered, as a member of pluto. We havent even been supporting them, we set up a shared forum 2 weeks ago (or a few days after the war started) and it has 3 posts in it, one is off topic, and one is about sending support back because it isnt needed.

Carlosmaster

I dont think excel merging into cheese will change the fact that in both wars combined, their OD is barely even, if slightly in favor of cheese/excel (who were essentially working together before this, hence the merge)

-f- may be winning in villages, but they are doing terribly in all other areas, and this is the main reason for them slowing down growth (cant farm without armies), and falling out of the top 10 sans merge.

I honestly expected cheese to get murdered, as a member of pluto. We havent even been supporting them, we set up a shared forum 2 weeks ago (or a few days after the war started) and it has 3 posts in it, one is off topic, and one is about sending support back because it isnt needed.

You do know that the main reason we fell behind was because most other top tribes merged with others before us... right?

DeletedUser57199

Fail war.. your members aren't even focused on it... nice declaration tho :)

Kash2Smash

Fail war.. your members aren't even focused on it... nice declaration tho :)

tbh, i dont think this war is in total effect atm... i think -F- is trying to catch up with their troop counts and cheese is trying to hold them off somehow and are doing pretty well..

-F-, top 3 tribe... Cheese- top 20+ tribe.... yet they are having so much difficulty?

http://twsmap.com/mapservice/en54?&ti0=3045&tc0=deff26&ti1=1925&tc1=23abf5&zoom=300&centrex=603&centrey=545&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Cheese= yellow
-F- = blue

-F- can do WAY better than this, or can they? :icon_razz:

kingjohan

tbh, i dont think this war is in total effect atm... i think -F- is trying to catch up with their troop counts and cheese is trying to hold them off somehow and are doing pretty well..

-F-, top 3 tribe... Cheese- top 20+ tribe.... yet they are having so much difficulty?

http://twsmap.com/mapservice/en54?&ti0=3045&tc0=deff26&ti1=1925&tc1=23abf5&zoom=300&centrex=603&centrey=545&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

Cheese= yellow
-F- = blue

-F- can do WAY better than this, or can they? :icon_razz:

More than half of the -F- members isn't even comitted to this war. The ones who's fighting Cheese are the local members.