Wanting a c0-player

• Thread starter DeletedUser97880
  • Start date

DeletedUser97880

I am wanting a co-player as i dont have as much time as i would like to play w35 so i would love to have a co-player to help out

k3y07

DeletedUser

You want to know anything about the player? and plus this should be in recruitment just to warn you

DeletedUser97880

yeah i would like to know what you can do and if you play any worlds already and if you have skype add me its k3y07

DeletedUser

sorry i wasn't volunteering although i might do in a few months if you are unsuccessful currently. I play w35 currently. I was just making a suggestion that you might like to ask exp etc :)

DeletedUser

I been attacking the heck out of him so if you like to fight me feel free to help him. ROFL.

DeletedUser

yeil should definately volunteer for all the talk he gives

DeletedUser

i could send some to get things started. just stoking the pot.

DeletedUser

Pick me :) i am less busier this Feb.I quited w51 cuz lot work to do last january

Im a former w35 and w51 player ^^

DeletedUser

Pick me :) i am less busier this Feb.I quited w51 cuz lot work to do last january

Im a former w35 and w51 player ^^

Oh yes! yes! yes! Pick aya... two nubs for me to fight. yeah! Maybe you should get yeil to help you guys. Maybe together you 3 can equal 1 average tw player. :lol:

yeil

Already told someone else ill let yas know when i am there.

King A, We will see.

Oh yes! yes! yes! Pick aya... two nubs for me to fight. yeah! Maybe you should get yeil to help you guys. Maybe together you 3 can equal 1 average tw player. :lol:

And your below average...

Keep talking nub cake. What decent player have you took a village off?

You lost a village to a 200k point player and you claim to be a good player? Behave.

And so average that falcon asked me to help him while i had time so I did.

In 5 days

19 cunning vills and 2 Chuunks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Already told someone else ill let yas know when i am there.

King A, We will see.

And your below average...

Keep talking nub cake. What decent player have you took a village off?

You lost a village to a 200k point player and you claim to be a good player? Behave.

And so average that falcon asked me to help him while i had time so I did.

In 5 days

19 cunning vills and 2 Chuunks :)

Is that supposed to impress me? Come on. ROFL. Most days I noble 3 villages without even trying really. Just firing away at all the nubs here.

yeil

Is that supposed to impress me? Come on. ROFL. Most days I noble 3 villages without even trying really. Just firing away at all the nubs here.

back to your old inactive eating days i see..

and i dont see one good player youve took a village off there

in fact i only see 1 active one...

DeletedUser

back to your old inactive eating days i see..

and i dont see one good player youve took a village off there

in fact i only see 1 active one...

Who do you think made all those players quit? It was my team and I. ROFL. And all those villages are player villages. I haven't nobled a barb in a very long time... although there are a ton of fully built ones by me.

yeil

Who do you think made all those players quit? It was my team and I. ROFL.

Who you trying to convince me or yourself?

And all those villages are player villages. I haven't nobled a barb in a very long time... although there are a ton of fully built ones by me.

And your point is? Launch on a decent active player if you want to brag about it.

bold

DeletedUser

They were active.. we made them quit. Not my fault they gave up. lol. How many players have you made quit in this world Yeil?

I have destroyed 35 by myself

and since I took over Death ops my team and I have destroyed 7 accounts.

1. PrimalFlesh-small player who could not just handle the pressure and quickly gave up when we noticed him.
2. Bensington-tasty inactive.
3. grulkemr14-Another tasty inactive
4. brittsleanwar- Active player who saw our power first hand. We took him down 3 million and then he got smart and decided to join us.
5. RemisLeon- is experiencing our power right now. Stayed tune to see him knocked down a couple mil.
6. Animal xd-some nub who attacked me. He learned fast that was a mistake! :-D
7. McDarwin- This was a 4 mil account that didn't even last a month once we started attacking. He deleted. Good choice on his part! Resistance is futile!
I will be adding 1 more.. possibly 2 accounts to this list soon.

What have you done lately Yeil? Nothing? ROFL.