Cheese marches....

DeletedUser

You could show evidence of it "not happening" by posting a report of a third player attacking.

You are trying to make this out to be some pitiful attempt by 2 tribes to take you down, which is taking forever considering you are 1 player. All im trying to say is that it was 2 players who cleared you, and you were essentially out of the game after the first few nukes hit. I dont doubt your skill as anyone would be screwed in that position (and I have nothing to judge you by, other than knowing beve), but you brought it on yourself by being so cocky and talking trash about pluto (rightfully so, but in the wrong way by saying it was Pluto as a whole, and not those individuals). The post I made quoting you was just to spite you.

The OP may have been good or bad, but it got the job done efficiently, and is one of the reasons pluto is in the top OD rankings despite being a low rank tribe. There is only so much effort worth putting into nobling one player, and I think putting more than necessary is a bit silly.

Of course I agree that slow trains are bad, and it is something many tribes need to work on early on the world. We have talked about it countless times within our tribe, but obviously some of the members didnt participate, for whatever reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudegar

You could show evidence of it "not happening" by posting a report of a third player attacking.

no i cant, because i hit delete on teh acct to move on and co play, to log back in and get a report would require multi accounting

i was skirmishing with mosio and butchie before you and hymn launched.

im not saying its a pittiful attempt to take me out by 2 tribes... im just saying it was far more than 2 players launching. and that as an op, it wasnt hugely impressive, it did get lucky and it was enough to make me quit the acct... as an example tho, had it been launched today all you would be getting is red dots... ive no doubts about that.

from the start the intent had been to co play with sab but early game we had teh time to night sit each other anyway and essentially run 2 accts and have the luxury of picking the best one to co when the time was right... i was more or less ina no win situation as regardless of the success of otherwise of defending my acct i have virtually no chance of successfully pushing further into pluto as any way i looked there the better part of 100 players spanning a K to send support, besides that i had -f- and cheese as neighbours, all from my perspective were large tribes and i stood very little chance of growing attacking any of them... the situation was exacerbated by the fact i couldnt join a tribe without loosing my co as we could not both join the same tribe.

i guess my point is yes i am cocky, and yes i will call a spade a spade even if it is 10x my size but thats just in my nature, however the success of your op i dont see as a glowing endorsement... you have the reports from teh first village and you can run the sims and figure for yourself how lucky it was that the bonfire pally died to the clearing nuke rather than the other one, as had it been the other way around, you would have lost 2 full nukes and a train, hymn would have lost his nuke and train and i would have held the village me and butchie were nobling back and forth

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm, Kinda backward reasoning you got there.....

The mere fact that your looking for an account to co-play means you understand to well that you have no chance of winning.

Your reasoning is flawed, if those said player you mentioned are not impressive in their attacks then you shouldnt have lost a single village against them....Yes your cocky allright...And your cockiness led to your downfall..

You played your own account, how hard is it to see that poor players are nobling it...If poor players are nobling it then you are poorer player than them. :lol:

Btw your name is kinda familiar...Hmmm, you played world 18? Wrath? or MM? or Apoc maybe?

Last edited:

DeletedUser57960

I know that Rudegar would have been able to defend had he had the time. :icon_wink:
I also know that he and SAB usually end up co-playing.
Most of the co-playing teams from our premade on another world used the tactic of starting two accounts then keeping the best and deleting the other.

Rudegar

Hmmm, Kinda backward reasoning you got there.....

The mere fact that your looking for an account to co-play means you understand to well that you have no chance of winning.
yup... no chance of winning and remaining gainfully employed.

Your reasoning is flawed, if those said player you mentioned are not impressive in their attacks then you shouldnt have lost a single village against them....Yes your cocky allright...And your cockiness led to your downfall..

they arent that impressive, i think you missed the point that nobling out a solo played acct which borders an entire tribe is perhaps not really anything hugely impressive.

You played your own account, how hard is it to see that poor players are nobling it...If poor players are nobling it then you are poorer player than them. :lol:

wow you have a brilliant grasp of the concept of logic there

Btw your name is kinda familiar...Hmmm, you played world 18? Wrath? or MM? or Apoc maybe?

yup... guessing you left earlyish... was in wrath, which turned back into INF, then merged with MM

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Goodstuff, then all good players has a weakness..

Impressive is not the point here, a player being defeated is the true satisfaction of the game.

Btw, you held your ground an you said you could have do better but you didn't.

next time don't say a tribe is full of noobs because some poorly coordinated players attacked you.(Btw, even those poorly coordinated attacks nobled you.)

Anyways enough talk about you, your old news.

Rudegar

Goodstuff, then all good players has a weakness..

Impressive is not the point here, a player being defeated is the true satisfaction of the game.

Btw, you held your ground an you said you could have do better but you didn't.

next time don't say a tribe is full of noobs because some poorly coordinated players attacked you.(Btw, even those poorly coordinated attacks nobled you.)

Anyways enough talk about you, your old news.

i never said any tribe was full of noobs... i think what you mean is that i said i didnt see much hope for cheese and pluto taking out -F- even if they were working together.

also when i did make this statement the attacks were poorly coordinated, and they didn't noble me, instead the players in question got nobled.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i never said any tribe was full of noobs... i think what you mean is that i said i didnt see much hope for cheese and pluto taking out -F- even if they were working together.

also when i did make this statement the attacks were poorly coordinated, and they didn't noble me, instead the players in question got nobled.

please get over your need for verbal masturbation, grow a brain and get your facts straight

Wow, now your resorting to insults.

My brain saids to me your just Loser who got beaten by a few players. Your not a good player btw, your insults led you to rimming in this world ahahaaha...

Anyways you can't retaliate with your own account cause you got no more villas left...Very Sad btw....:lol:

Rudegar

actually i do because your tribamates havent managed to noble my unnocupoed non played villages out yet... itronically enough ive nobled an account the size of my old acct out since i quit that one and you still havent finished rudegar acct yet..... FYI, iver night sat the acct im playing every day of this world ive been online....

sill doesnt mean your have any idea about anything, nor that you have a brain, nor that your posts are anything other than a poorly disguised need to engraciate yourself...

whats ur ign?

Rudegar

why jump on a forum and criticise someone an infinutum uder an alias and not put your ign out there?

yup... i know who u are but ampac is lacking uber creidibilty on this one

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
actually i do because your tribamates havent managed to noble my unnocupoed non played villages out yet... itronically enough ive nobled an account the size of my old acct out since i quit that one and you still havent finished rudegar acct yet..... FYI, iver night sat the acct im playing every day of this world ive been online....

sill doesnt mean your have any idea about anything, nor that you have a brain, nor that your posts are anything other than a poorly disguised need to engraciate yourself...

whats ur ign?

Hahahah, you still lost man... You have nothing to prove in this world..kinda pathetic...Well anyways maybe you could do good with your co-played account...

Your just a player, all talk.....

Hahahahahah... Talk wouldn't win wars nobling can..

Where is Ruder what account now? Hahahahhaaa....:lol:

btw.. you started with the insults...now feel it.....

kingjohan

Can you guys take this ig? What you are talking about has nothing to do with the Cheese Vs -F- war.

Conqered villages
-F- 23
Cheese

Difference: 15

Point increase
-F- 96736
Cheese

Difference: 56520

Opponents defeated as attacker
-F- 1027262
Cheese

Difference: 551004

Opponents defeated as defender
-F- 589533
Cheese

Difference: 597452

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, now your resorting to insults.

My brain saids to me your just Loser who got beaten by a few players. Your not a good player btw, your insults led you to rimming in this world ahahaaha...

Anyways you can't retaliate with your own account cause you got no more villas left...Very Sad btw....:lol:

actually he do have account,18 vills atm fyi...my ign is same so its easy to check:)

like beve said to you...most of the time co-players starting two accounts then keeping the best and deleting the other

but you right,he is not good player...he is great one.

Rudegar

Can you guys take this ig? What you are talking about has nothing to do with the Cheese Vs -F- war.

would love to but im dealing with a balless gugg who likes to come on forum and flame ppl from behind the safety of a forum alias

DeletedUser95858

This is Cheese Getting Melted. This is how someone shoulda posted the stats as opposed to the colours that cause seizures.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -F-
Side 2:
Tribes: cheese

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 336
Side 2: 121
Difference: 215

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 8
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,063,874
Side 2: 236,863
Difference: 827,011

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,733
Side 2: 40,216
Difference: 61,517

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

cheese is hopeless.

They asked us for support, and then proceeded to have us lose what we sent in 3 villas. 1 had no church, and the other 2 had no cheese troops and only some of ours, far from a full defense. Of course they didnt send it back like any proper player would, they let it die without us knowing the situation.

We supported them so few times in this war, and when we do.. they screwed us over :p.