Difference: 197

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,994,944
Side 2: 5,727,213
Difference: 1,732,269

chart

[/spoil]

I'm not gonna include D2. If anyone thinks war stats from a tribe that has members that Phoenx are sitting/have sat, and players that are/were supporting Phoenx, should reflect negativity on RAM, that's fine. Paj is the only one who does, and who wants to be lumped in with him? :icon_wink:

Since RAM was disbanded by the 1337 h4x0r and Drift by "Big Bad Varden", who talks big shit and then deletes, respectively, we are up in caps. But hey, throw out the red carpet. Phoenx had a better month. :icon_rolleyes:

The truth is, from day 1, Phoenx expected us to pull a BD and go inactive and quit. But, we didn't, and Phoenx has lost ground in every front line K with RAM yet come on here acting like they're a cut above the rest when they've managed to end up ahead a few caps in a month. Congrats, I guess? You're dying slower than you were?

tangotemptress

This game is now a driver-coplayer-new player-other player-many player-not original player-comeback player-eternal sitter game anyway

Does that mean I should be finding myself an account to play or coplay back here on w30?... I'm starting to feel left out over here, lol.

DeletedUser79042

Does that mean I should be finding myself an account to play or coplay back here on w30?... I'm starting to feel left out over here, lol.

hmmm... I remember I once splatted 40 nukes against a deathstar village of yours without touhing the walls, so I guess the answer is "YES" - do comeback :) Lots of guys seem to miss you anyway :icon_wink:

tangotemptress

hmmm... I remember I once splatted 40 nukes against a deathstar village of yours without touhing the walls, so I guess the answer is "YES" - do comeback :) Lots of guys seem to miss you anyway :icon_wink:

LOL, I remember that! It was quite fun watching them all hit and go splat :lol:

But if I do come back, I'm not sure if I will be anywhere near you or not for you to try again :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

LOL, I remember that! It was quite fun watching them all hit and go splat :lol:

But if I do come back, I'm not sure if I will be anywhere near you or not for you to try again :icon_razz:

hmm maybe you can send me that build lol:)
small lesser troll is more of a correct assumption on you varden lol

varden7676

hmm maybe you can send me that build lol:)
small lesser troll is more of a correct assumption on you varden lol

lol, ok smurks because you got all the skills right, I am hardly trolling since i have an account here.... I'd beat the crap out of you any day (In game)

Michael Wittman

i dont see why people always talk about what they "would do". im going to fly to the moon and vardens going to beat the crap out of smurks. just do it and prove it so we can finally get a rest from chest thumping followed by nothing or worse by defeat. im sure we have all been guilty of it by why does it seem like when a person starts talking like this, they delete a short while later?

varden7676

why does it seem like when a person starts talking like this, they delete a short while later?

Because they get gang-banged by 10 different players, have a life and want to have fun playing TW. Having to put up with that amount of attacks on your own with a co-player who quit ain't that fun, I am quite happy to put up with it now that I have a tribe behind me :icon_wink: I think the stats where in my favour before Tyw deleted anyways..... They certainley are now.

Last edited:

KarmaX

I'm happy u realize that without a tribe, there is no home.. U abandon and betray it, u're a homeless. If you'd have used that effort against enemies, another story. Too much drama u silly guys created. I really liked ya bro, but whatever, past is past now, you're homeless, accountless, and whatelse more there can be? U're just a troll now and another person in the band wagon of anti RAM. :p

Michael Wittman

Because they get gang-banged by 10 different players, have a life and want to have fun playing TW. Having to put up with that amount of attacks on your own with a co-player who quit ain't that fun, I am quite happy to put up with it now that I have a tribe behind me :icon_wink: I think the stats where in my favour before Tyw deleted anyways..... They certainley are now.

yes and when you have a tribe you dont get gang banged 10-1. your smarter than that. survival of the tribe, survival of the player. i have been in my same account for my entire tw time. if i was forced from my account i would feel shame at my inability to take care of myself. your repeated derogatory posts towards ram which you attacked from the inside, formed a tribe to war ram, and unconditionally surrendered to RAM just seem pathetic. if you want to do something, do a good job. otherwise wtf are you doing? people say RAM isnt doing a good job? well just keep watching and see whats left of this world. its tribes who respect tribe rule. its not the loudmouths that freak out, say how good they are and what they can do, and then delete. that is not what makes up who is left fighting. us who are left are the ones who care about the tribes we formed and can work within a tribe.

anyone with varden in a tribe should know that he will only be loyal as long as you do what he and his friends want. that should be easy though as they lost their accounts to ram and now want revenge

DeletedUser97155

I can't argue with that, missing me yet?

Nah, but I'm disappointed by all of your big talk and lackluster results. You couldn't fight your way outta a wet paper bag.

Because they get gang-banged by 10 different players, have a life and want to have fun playing TW. Having to put up with that amount of attacks on your own with a co-player who quit ain't that fun, I am quite happy to put up with it now that I have a tribe behind me I think the stats where in my favour before Tyw deleted anyways..... They certainley are now.

Thats a load of shit and you know it. If you had all the time in the world you couldn't have properly defended it when our full attention was directed your way. You could've, you would've, you should've, but the fact remains that our attacks were too much for you.

And you're gonna hide and not share which account you play? Real ballsy. :icon_rolleyes:
(I'm guessing OzzyFudd)

DeletedUser79042

I'm not sure if I will be anywhere near you or not for you to try again :icon_razz:

This world is smaller than what it was when you left it. Or is it that many players are scattered allover fighting allover? So, I guess everything could happen.

(as for my past attacks, I am sure you thought those were fakes - but had the vill stacked anyway - that is what they all do :))

And you're gonna hide and not share which account you play?
there are many following this practice... I have to agree with your conclusion :icon_neutral:

and another person in the band wagon of anti RAM
There is such a ... wagon? Nah. We all like you :lol: We just want some villages (all :)). This is what this game is for anyway. Real Estate :lol:

Last edited:

jakeeboy

Nah, but I'm disappointed by all of your big talk and lackluster results. You couldn't fight your way outta a wet paper bag.

Thats a load of shit and you know it. If you had all the time in the world you couldn't have properly defended it when our full attention was directed your way. You could've, you would've, you should've, but the fact remains that our attacks were too much for you.

And you're gonna hide and not share which account you play? Real ballsy. :icon_rolleyes:
(I'm guessing OzzyFudd)

No definitely Selbytweaker. And noob is on Kev :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL, you knew we were coming. Talk about having a life, man. Why does everyone say that? You had a life before you got owned, just that you didn't have to do anything in tw. TW is fun for you when you noble easy stuff? I thought you were a skilled player vard who could defend and such...

DeletedUser97155

You had a life before you got owned, just that you didn't have to do anything in tw. TW is fun for you when you noble easy stuff? I thought you were a skilled player vard who could defend and such...

He was 5:1 D(could be more!) on Mav, so that makes it pretty easy to defend an account that already has several hundred villages of support. And, when he played on Ty, I don't think he ever capped a village off an active player. All barbs and inactives.

I've been on the receiving end of Varden's attacks before, and frankly, hes garbage. I've launched better offensives blackout drunk. I know he's better than those days, but I doubt by very much.

varden7676

I'm happy u realize that without a tribe, there is no home.. U abandon and betray it, u're a homeless. If you'd have used that effort against enemies, another story. Too much drama u silly guys created. I really liked ya bro, but whatever, past is past now, you're homeless, accountless, and whatelse more there can be? U're just a troll now and another person in the band wagon of anti RAM. :p

What's wrong with trolls? And I only went anti Ram bang wagon after you started attacking me. Before that I would of been happy to attack anybody requested.

formed a tribe to war ram, and unconditionally surrendered to RAM just seem pathetic.

I formed ESCAPE? an with the intention to attack you guys? That made me lol, If you or i had access to that tribes forums right now, it could be easily proven that I did not want to fight you guys at all. I was quite happy to sit on that account eating barbs and farming, hoping the threat of me being on that account would be enough to make you guys NOT attack us.

anyone with varden in a tribe should know that he will only be loyal as long as you do what he and his friends want. that should be easy though as they lost their accounts to ram and now want revenge

Ok, and I made them leave RAM and form ESCAPE? No, I went over to Tyw's account to defend it because it was sentimental and he is a good friend in RL.

What is wrong with talking big? I have done enough to prove it.

If I had all the time in the world you would never have taken a village I cared to loose, i.e k78/88 villages, oh wait, you didn't until I left. k57 villages where only ever taken because it was preparation villages before a attack on DECIDE, but i left Tyw to go on Mav, they where never much to that account and where easy to let go, more nobles to munch on superlady, garydl and others... You where never too much for me, I'll meet you when I am good and ready.

It's the way I roll now. What is the point in receiving 2000 cat nukes?

LOL, you knew we were coming. Talk about having a life, man. Why does everyone say that? You had a life before you got owned, just that you didn't have to do anything in tw. TW is fun for you when you noble easy stuff? I thought you were a skilled player vard who could defend and such...

How the F*** did i get owned? Where are the stats? K57 villages where given up, almost freely, and I even sniped a few trains up there to. I am skilled tommy and you know that :icon_cry:

He was 5:1 D(could be more!) on Mav, so that makes it pretty easy to defend an account that already has several hundred villages of support. And, when he played on Ty, I don't think he ever capped a village off an active player. All barbs and inactives.

Pfft lies, more like 2D per village. And no, when i first got there it was not even that much. Good defending is using as many troops as you can find. It is a useful stratergy (KarmaX does it a lot, 20D's a village at least), why should i stay up all night sniping trains when i could just stack villages and sleep easily? So Superlady and othe's who flew nobles and nukes at me for the first week was inactive? More RAM lies.

I've been on the receiving end of Varden's attacks before, and frankly, hes garbage. I've launched better offensives blackout drunk. I know he's better than those days, but I doubt by very much.

You know I am better, but you doubt it? What you been smoking?