ANGRY! vs. ~Glad~

DeletedUser98103

defecting

I heard from an ex-angry member that it was to follow "leadership" and that they would follow "leadership" to the rim if necessary.

DeletedUser

HUGGY WUGGY RECRUITMENT TIMEZZZZ

Recruiting your enemy is fun!

I'm curious if some sort of conflict will occur due to this, I haven't checked if Punch! is also recruiting though.

Good work on the war to both sides. You both fought well.

DeletedUser

I'm curious if some sort of conflict will occur due to this, I haven't checked if Punch! is also recruiting though.

Good work on the war to both sides. You both fought well.

Don't worry they are, they are also from what i hear trying to muscle us out of k35.

^lawlz

kingjohan

HUGGY WUGGY RECRUITMENT TIMEZZZZ

Recruiting your enemy is fun!

Not only is it fun, it's neccesary if you want to keep your tribe active (not neccesarily recruiting enemies, but recruiting as a whole is a must).

DeletedUser

Don't worry they are, they are also from what i hear trying to muscle us out of k35.

^lawlz

mission accomplished already. We declared to get K-35, and we did. As I always said. I'm glad that we did this peacefully thats all what matters now.

DeletedUser95858

Not only is it fun, it's neccesary if you want to keep your tribe active (not neccesarily recruiting enemies, but recruiting as a whole is a must).

Yes... Ask HUNG. They are still Mass recruiting. It is surely serving them well...:icon_rolleyes:

kingjohan

Yes... Ask HUNG. They are still Mass recruiting. It is surely serving them well...:icon_rolleyes:

Did i say it had to serve the recruiters well?

I said recruiting is a must if you want to keep your tribe active.

DeletedUser95858

Did i say it had to serve the recruiters well?

I said recruiting is a must if you want to keep your tribe active.

I was making an observation. No reflection on you.

Just a fine line from recruiting and mass recruiting.

DeletedUser97106

It is actually the usual end to wars at this stage of any world.

35se

Not always though. :)
Maybe if Punch hadn't joined in, it would have been a good one.

i think if it stayed 1v1 angry would have won. we were winning the glad front till the end on a 2v1.

this early 2v1 is hard when all tribes involved are in the top 10

not taking anything away from Punch or Glad. but i think angry would have beat any of the 2 of them head to head.

just my opinion.