Tier 1

DeletedUser

Ok lets start.

- You have to have your signature handed into me by : Sunday 6th March 13:00 GMT+0 ( This forum used GMT+2 ) : or else you will forfeit and your partner will automatically go through to the next round.

- Your signature MUST match the theme, if it does not you will again, forfeit and your partner will automatically go through to the next round. ( I will warn you once you send me your signature if it does not match the theme so you have time to change it )

- The theme for this round is : Animated Films : i.e toy story, kung fu panda ( anime does not count )

- Please remember this is an anonymous competition, anybody found to be breaking this rule will forfeit their place in the competition.

- Ive tried to keep the pairs as fair as possible however it is my judgment, if you don't like it, I'm sorry. There's always next time. So here are the pairs :

x Zenron the great - Rockerdish
x Genetic Engineer - Beautiful Lie x
Miller D - UnintentionalAwesomeness x
x Raving Octopus - shak.3.el x
x Undead Billy Mays - Tigerteufel x
x Rock Star Incorperated - TheFarSide
x Yurtles - Chosenary​

So have fun, and get making your signatures :)
Regards,
Genetic Engineer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not surprised, bring it rocker :).

Also, why does anime not count? If you want to make a theme called animation then anime has to count(anime is short for animation).

DeletedUser

Also, why does anime not count? If you want to make a theme called animation then anime has to count(anime is short for animation).

That was really the only option for you 2 :p

The theme I had in mind was more 3d animation ... plus it just opens it up way too much rather than it actually being a challenge.

DeletedUser

But aside from pixar, there is only like 1 3d movie that I genuinely like :(

DeletedUser63403

I am surprised.
And I would have rather preferred photomanip or black/white but oh well, animated films it is.....

DeletedUser

I don't use B/W filter, I use Black > White Gradmaps :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Haha, i thought you were balancing the pairs?
na doesnt matter anyway, time to get to work i gotta do really well on this one

DeletedUser

Love it how I'm last on the list ;)

Are we going to vote knowing which pair it is? or just have 'Pair 1' etc

DeletedUser

I will put names on, otherwise I will forget which pair is which, who won from which, and it will all get very confusing :p
But it will be anonymous.

DeletedUser

I'll continually update who has handed in their piece for you guys :)
Remember you only have 4 days remaining.

DeletedUser95344

I wish this was like as soon as everyone enteries the last date is over :p

DeletedUser

4 Days! I can't wait that long :3
Can't you post the pairs that have already finished?

DeletedUser

No, they will all be posted at the same time, so people can vote on a piece from every pair rather than them discussing it before.