119qq9j.jpg

evilskull.png

trapped_by_graple3-d3ahpyk.png

Death6.png

softcore.png

Good Luck to all!

DeletedUser

8 GMV
Was between 7 & 8 but The c4d on 7 towards to right doesn't really work for me. The effects & concept of 8 get my vote.

BTW, link for 10 isn't working ?

EDIT: Its working now

DeletedUser93879

i went for no.3

i just liked the overall feel of the piece. theres others there that seemed to use more effects and stuff. But number 3 just looks and feels nice.

DeletedUser

I like them all, hard choice!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting entries, people. Kudos. I think horror theme can be taken to mental bewilderment level which is a good thinking.. for that 6# GMV[creativity. Good tech].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think #7 and #8 are best for the overall work but I can't feel the horror in them.
#3 is scary but it could be done much better, also #6 could benefit a better blending.

DeletedUser51929

7 the skull :D because skulls remind me of pirates and pirates are cool :D

DeletedUser

I'll see if Zord can sort it. If not we will just remember that when voting closes, 7 has one more vote than it appears and 6 has one less.

EDIT : Zord cant remove your vote, but he has removed one point from 6 and added to 7. So pretty much just changed your vote without your name moving options.

DeletedUser

only #1 invokes a feeling of fear and subsequently gets my vote

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
8 is my favorite piece here but I voted for 1. 8 did not sell horror or any real sense of fear whatsoever to me. I thought it was the hands down best looking sig but not for a horror theme. 1 has obvious flaws but it sells scary

DeletedUser

Stuck between 7 and 8, so 7 gmv. Nice usage of colours. 8 is still sick though. 1 is waaaaaay too overblurred.

DeletedUser

7 - why hello there floating head syndrome. You can get my vote. 8 was ok too but the stock is just overused and I don't believe much was done to it aside from some C4D's and a gradient map. I'm assuming the person did more but that's just how it looks.

Oh and, the person who did number 6 didn't actually create the image of the hand coming out of the eye. They just did the smudging around it and the text in the middle. I remember when that film was coming out. Nothing against the sig I just felt the need to inform people.

DeletedUser

Dont like those :|

10 was kinda better then others so i voted for it

DeletedUser63403

7 - why hello there floating head syndrome. You can get my vote. 8 was ok too but the stock is just overused and I don't believe much was done to it aside from some C4D's and a gradient map. I'm assuming the person did more but that's just how it looks.

Oh and, the person who did number 6 didn't actually create the image of the hand coming out of the eye. They just did the smudging around it and the text in the middle. I remember when that film was coming out. Nothing against the sig I just felt the need to inform people.
Floating head is when there is a neck attached, this is a skull, complete on its own.

DeletedUser

Voted number 1 as it seemed to be the only image that actually fit in with the theme in my mind anyway. The Zombie one was close but looked like not much had been done to the image so it lost out. :p

DeletedUser

This SOTW is so close, we could do with some more of those advert sigs that bring people here to vote -tk- ... if you wouldnt mind making one for people to use :). Otherwise it will be just whos ahead at the time I close this. We could do with a clear winner :)