Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Read from bottom to top. I've been messing with this guy ever since i started. I'm pretty sure he was messing around with me as well... X( oh well I knew it was too good to be true.

Opportunist01 today at 09:15
Hrrmmm this isnt your first time playing is it?

Opportunist01 today at 09:10
How come? and how is that?

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:09
I MISSED OUT

NA

Opportunist01 today at 09:07
so have you got your new village yet???!!??? OMG IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR BEEFY VILLAGE!!! I REMEMBER MY FIRST ONE!!!

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:06
WE WILL

Opportunist01 today at 09:02
Thanks I try to help out new comers as much as I can XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:02
YOUR PREETY COOL

Opportunist01 today at 09:01
Ok if you have any troubles finding out how to do it. please let me know and I will help guide you.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:00
THX

Opportunist01 today at 08:59
Ok you must go to SETTINGS>SETTINGS>STARTOVER> then enter your password> then click ok. after you have done this you have to pick the SE region cause thats where they are giving the free villages away for new timers. But I heard its only a limited time offer. so you must do it immediately or you may miss out.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:56
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:55
AWESOME!!! This applies to you then! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A FREE 3000 PT VILLAGE WITH 10,000+ TROOPS IN IT? WITH OUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING?

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:53
I HAVE 256PTS

Opportunist01 today at 08:50
Ok so you have over 200 pts correct? If you dont. Once again this does not apply to you if you dont.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:48
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:46
I have to ask one more question. Is this your first time playing TW? Cause if it isnt this secret will not apply to you.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:45
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:44
Oh and I'll be your friend. And would you like to know a big secret that most TW members dont know?

Opportunist01 today at 08:34
hrmm Idk you've been awfully rude to me. and if you have been playing for 5 weeks then how come your only 200 and some odd points? please dont try to sway me away from what you've actually been doing. http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&id=9154453
It shows it right here that you have only been playing for 2 2/3 weeks. I dont necessarily like liars. And I've only been playing this world for about 2 1/3 weeks. But I've been playing TW for about 2 years now.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:27
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 5 WEEKS NOW CAN WE BE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF ARCHENEMNYS........
IF SO GIVE ME A FRIEND REQUST

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:25
I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 5 WEEKS NOW CAN WE BE FRIENDS INSTEAD OF ARCHENEMNYS........

Opportunist01 today at 08:15
And no im sorry im not a point whore so there's no point in going there. Check OD if not sure.

Opportunist01 today at 08:14
hrmm Im pretty sure I could entirely raped your little so called army. And how long have you been 200 pts? oh hold on.... you've been playing for prolly 2 and 2/3 wks. Ive been playing for about 2 weeks and 1/3 and im already double your points. I wont rape you, but Ill make sure that my members around you have fun taking you out XD. You will be their first coordinated ops XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:07
lamo you cant do any thing about it

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 23:22
There is a msg below this: but now im going to send my spear army and destroy you!

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 21:06
lmao really? You that i'd loose to that army? mate you had to bring out your militia cause you thought i was attacking you LMAO. you stand no chance XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 28.02. at 19:14
waiting for you mate.
if you procrastionate u will lose
sucker..........

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 18:59
ok will do.

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 28.02. at 18:46
YOU FIGHT LIKE A GIRL.AND ALSO DONT EVEAN THINK ABOUT SENDING ANY MORE SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUCKER TRIPAFTERLIFE

Opportunist01 on 27.02. at 22:53
LMAO is that the only thing you say?

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 26.02. at 18:41
shut up

Opportunist01 on 25.02. at 04:39
Awwhh did you find yourself a lil playmate CONGRATS!! ROFLMFAO XD

DeletedUser

Just was having a bit of fun with these guys :D

Wombuss on 01.03. at 11:54
Why are you attacking me???
Please don't!!! I'm only a nub and i dont understand why you would attack me from so far away???? im only 364 points why would you make the effort from so far away to destroy me??????
PLEASE STOP!!!! PLEASE PLEASE...I don't want to start again!!!
i need a farm on 01.03. at 13:25
you are attacking our tribe now you die simple
i need a farm on 01.03. at 13:45
so why did you attack Lord-Quack???
Wombuss on 01.03. at 19:48
I just got the report!!! I didn't do it, it must have been my Co-player!!! I got him just yesterday and he said he had been attacking people but i didnt understand!!!!!! PLEASEE
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:21
so who is your co-player??
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:42
[player]Trikoman[/player] he is so useless but a personal friend
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:45
so what has he got to do with attacking Lord-Quack??
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:46
He was talking to some guys about you and i think he thought it was funny....i don't know i'll ask him at school today
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:48
so why are you pm QUACK and given him crap for???
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:50
Gotcha ;)
btw...You are a farm you don't need one
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:52
what you on about farm??
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:53
Don't worry mr. special you just keep up the good work and i always enjoy a ram coming to get me
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:56
lol you are funny
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:57
Thanks mate...wish i could say the same for peasant quackstor
i need a farm on 01.03. at 21:58
lol he will crush you and retro becouse he has us backing him lmfao

Lord-Quack on 01.03. at 16:32
i see you have met met my fellow tribe lol big mistake you made noob good bye
Wombuss on 01.03. at 19:49
WHAT?? What are youu talking about????
Lord-Quack on 01.03. at 19:55
you sent a fake our player has sent real lol bad choice you made attacking me...
Wombuss on 01.03. at 19:57
Hahahahaha ohhh wahhh duck you getting all sad cause i sent a fake at you?? Or because Clear and Retros tribe of 4 are owning your whole tribe??
Lord-Quack on 01.03. at 21:16
lol you twat who told you that you idiot get a life
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:18
Get a life?? Me? Reaaaaaaally Peasant Duck looks like you are the one who needs a life seeing as you are the one getting all angry at a few little scouts coming to see you.....Then you get one of you're littler peasants to sent a whole ram!!!! Makes me really really scared but don't worry i'm sure you have an amazing life
Wombuss on 01.03. at 21:43
No response?
Lord-Quack on 01.03. at 22:16
little girls should not play on these worlds lol

They then both proceeded to block me before i could say anything else :(

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Read from bottom to top. I've been messing with this guy ever since i started. I'm pretty sure he was messing around with me as well... X( oh well I knew it was too good to be true.

Opportunist01 today at 09:15
Hrrmmm this isnt your first time playing is it?

Opportunist01 today at 09:10
How come? and how is that?

I MISSED OUT

NA

Opportunist01 today at 09:07
so have you got your new village yet???!!??? OMG IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR BEEFY VILLAGE!!! I REMEMBER MY FIRST ONE!!!

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:06
WE WILL

Opportunist01 today at 09:02
Thanks I try to help out new comers as much as I can XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:02
YOUR PREETY COOL

Opportunist01 today at 09:01
Ok if you have any troubles finding out how to do it. please let me know and I will help guide you.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 09:00
THX

Opportunist01 today at 08:59
Ok you must go to SETTINGS>SETTINGS>STARTOVER> then enter your password> then click ok. after you have done this you have to pick the SE region cause thats where they are giving the free villages away for new timers. But I heard its only a limited time offer. so you must do it immediately or you may miss out.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:56
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:55
AWESOME!!! This applies to you then! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A FREE 3000 PT VILLAGE WITH 10,000+ TROOPS IN IT? WITH OUT HAVING TO DO ANYTHING?

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:53
I HAVE 256PTS

Opportunist01 today at 08:50
Ok so you have over 200 pts correct? If you dont. Once again this does not apply to you if you dont.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:48
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:46
I have to ask one more question. Is this your first time playing TW? Cause if it isnt this secret will not apply to you.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:45
YES

Opportunist01 today at 08:44
Oh and I'll be your friend. And would you like to know a big secret that most TW members dont know?

Opportunist01 today at 08:34
hrmm Idk you've been awfully rude to me. and if you have been playing for 5 weeks then how come your only 200 and some odd points? please dont try to sway me away from what you've actually been doing. http://www.twstats.com/en55/index.php?page=player&id=9154453
It shows it right here that you have only been playing for 2 2/3 weeks. I dont necessarily like liars. And I've only been playing this world for about 2 1/3 weeks. But I've been playing TW for about 2 years now.

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:27

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:25

Opportunist01 today at 08:15
And no im sorry im not a point whore so there's no point in going there. Check OD if not sure.

Opportunist01 today at 08:14
hrmm Im pretty sure I could entirely raped your little so called army. And how long have you been 200 pts? oh hold on.... you've been playing for prolly 2 and 2/3 wks. Ive been playing for about 2 weeks and 1/3 and im already double your points. I wont rape you, but Ill make sure that my members around you have fun taking you out XD. You will be their first coordinated ops XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE today at 08:07
lamo you cant do any thing about it

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 23:22
There is a msg below this: but now im going to send my spear army and destroy you!

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 21:06
lmao really? You that i'd loose to that army? mate you had to bring out your militia cause you thought i was attacking you LMAO. you stand no chance XD

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 28.02. at 19:14
waiting for you mate.
if you procrastionate u will lose
sucker..........

Opportunist01 on 28.02. at 18:59
ok will do.

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 28.02. at 18:46
YOU FIGHT LIKE A GIRL.AND ALSO DONT EVEAN THINK ABOUT SENDING ANY MORE SCOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUCKER TRIPAFTERLIFE

Opportunist01 on 27.02. at 22:53
LMAO is that the only thing you say?

TRIP AFTER LIFE on 26.02. at 18:41
shut up

Opportunist01 on 25.02. at 04:39
Awwhh did you find yourself a lil playmate CONGRATS!! ROFLMFAO XD
[/spoil]

Man, that is not really nice, when considering that the other player is just a noob and 9 years old. That would be perfect if done to some players that have been playing for months and still know nothing, and think that know everything.

DeletedUser98044

Wow

fungus1532 today at 10:30
I think my tribe democracy is going out of control..
sorry bout the disturbance.
Ev3rybody on 01.03. at 19:50
how it happened
fungus1532 on 01.03. at 17:56
Hey dude.
The tribe KOH
decided to turn back on us,...

Say something...
fungus1532 on 01.03. at 15:34
Oh sure,
I wont mind for that ^^
just do it quickly, because if it goes too long things get alittle tougher.
Ev3rybody on 01.03. at 14:12
you won't mind if i conquer one of your members will you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cleared this fool and he didn't take it well, to say the least. I had to edit it, as I'm not sure I could get away with the language he decided to use :)

[SPOIL]
basilio1 on 25.02. at 08:04
why are you doing this to me?? cant you just play yourself..are you nuts??? or you can only attack below your own size>>

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 13:26
I'll make you a deal. If you send me 1000 of each resource each day and only build offensive troops, we'll call it even. Sound fair? I think so.

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 13:28
Oh, and just so you know, I started this world after you did. You have no excuse for being smaller than me.

basilio1 on 25.02. at 15:17
your nuts....

basilio1 on 25.02. at 15:18
I think you have no balls in you...sucker

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 15:18
I'm really sorry, I didn't know it would upset you if my boys came over for tea. And they had to have wood for the fire to heat the tea, so they had to chop down that pretty little fence of yours. Would it make it better if I sent you some resources?

basilio1 on 25.02. at 15:19
just leave me alone it would be better

basilio1 on 25.02. at 15:20
actually its not just you farming my village so its so frustrating....

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 15:21
But I have to do something. I feel just terrible. What if I sent some repairmen over? They should be there in about 15 minutes or so.

basilio1 on 25.02. at 15:24
as you wish...

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 15:26
Yay! Be sure to set out cookies for them, they get a little grumpy if they don't have their sweets.

MADDOGmjb on 25.02. at 16:10
See what you made them do??? Because you didn't leave them sweets, they had to get food from your farm. How inconsiderate of you.

basilio1 on 26.02. at 02:27
nuts like you will go suicide... go f*ck yourself,,, *ssh*le

MADDOGmjb on 26.02. at 03:50
Aww, I'm heartbroken. I thought we had something special. You're willing to ruin our friendship over this? How silly.

basilio1 on 26.02. at 04:37
friends. your dreaming

MADDOGmjb on 26.02. at 05:00
Only of you :3

basilio1 on 26.02. at 05:33
go suck your own d*ck

MADDOGmjb on 26.02. at 07:48
I tried before, but I can't quite reach. Since we're so close and all, would you mind helping me out?

MADDOGmjb on 26.02. at 22:48
I'm glad you got some of your friends to send their fellows to play with my boys. Their teamwork could use some help though. Got any more friends that want to come and play?
[/SPOIL]

He didn't want to keep talking after that, sadly.

DeletedUser

TheNumber27 said:
KrazdOne said:
Madusk, im ok with that, im not ok with plotting to noble me and undermining my leadership.

I do that everyday of the week.

[x] undermine Krazdone
[x] plot to noble Krazdone
[x] remind myself I'm awesome

CHECK! You may be an inactive leader, but I would never plot to internally noble you.
[sarcasm]Facepalm. Idiot, your doing it wrong.[/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Facepalm. Idiot, your doing it wrong.

I mark accomplishments with an X. Is that such a sin these days? Or was my joke too complex for you? :lol:

It's a shame when a leader tries to "diss" a member from his own tribe in the forums. Tis' a shame.

DeletedUser

I mark accomplishments with an X. Is that such a sin these days? Or was my joke too complex for you? :lol:

It's a shame when a leader tries to "diss" a member from his own tribe in the forums. Tis' a shame.

27 you stalker, it was sarcasm, i actualy found this quite amusing =P now back to farming. =)

DeletedUser

Jaybone217 today at 05:16
I am interested in joining your tribe
1. I know for a fact that it would be a strong and united tribe.
2. It is in my k and all things must start somewhere
3. I am very very interested in helping grow.

Why should you choose a weirdo like me?
1. I have experience from w21 to now
2. I am the complete opposite of a point whore (come scout)
3. I have lots of spare time (exept during exam time but I'm sure we can have an account sitter in place from the tribe)
4. I am a very (its a lame word but) keen bean to help grow and dominate (even though that is used a lot, it should happen_)

Let me know if you are willing to let me on. If not. That is more unfortunate for me.

Regards
[Player]Jaybone217[player/]
P.S. I have a sense of humour when needed ^_^

He was 454 points on w21, and look at his failed bb code at the bottom :lol:

DeletedUser

He was 454 points on w21, and look at his failed bb code at the bottom :lol:

That's the part where you say "Nice try :icon_wink:"

He is clearly seeking protection with his 470 points. Well who knows, maybe he will farm you one day. Probably not.

- K3vos

DeletedUser

o.0

Justifiable Sin on 05.03. at 23:47
It would be appreciated and in all our best interest if you stopped scouting our tribe mates in Special Forces. Perhaps If you are looking for a tribe to join you can ask us for an invitation.

Hugz Plox today at 01:34
In reality he's probably more valuable to me as a farm than he is to you as a tribe member. He has the brain capacity of a three year old. So maybe it would be in everyones best interest to kick him from your tribe?

yum. ;)