Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

I like how -mm- hates our family tribe, yet they have a "bashing tribe" which accomplishes about the same purpose.

DeletedUser80229

well lets face it your tribe has not had any tribe who is decent to fight now you will all this talk is pointless the war has started we shall all see the outcome then see who just had big mouths.

Your right talk is cheap..we will see the outcome. I don't mean to sound cocky, i just know my members they were waiting for this day. Good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser47572

Well thats hardly a surprise is it good luck swat, cops, police, fbi and whatever else other FAmILy tribes you have.

So much for randersons diplomatic talk last night on skype and the audacity to say I am the bad one! :D

DeletedUser

well after seing your mail then why wouldnt we its your own fault for not stopping us but anyway thanks for the villages we like them but either way you should of never recruited hicut in the 1st place :icon_rolleyes:

and as for you where do i start after seing dave's mail about wanting to attack us is when we got like that as before that mail we didnt really have problems with -MM- so maybe try knowing the facts before posting bs like that.

dave has acomplished having a no.1 tribe because the rest of the world took out the previous no.1 tribe so really that was mainly down to the rest of the world not -MM- all -MM- did in that affair was recruit from NiNi again that is hardly something to brag about.

Also as for top 20 tribes rofl RIM are still here they cant even take them down so again nothing to brag about.

Ok i did miss the date of that message. So what.. You are no better than dave as you were still scheming for 2 weeks when he did say he would attack you as you annoy him and from what ive seen on the forums im not suprised in the slightest. If you spend ages pissing someone off then ofc they will want to get rid of you.

About MM recruiting to the top, yes they did do that a bit as did Phat and SWAT. MM recruited a few people and got 1K from it, you recruited atleast 1 whole tribe and took the best people so i hardly think you can critise there.

If RIM keep inviting people then what do you expect to happen. When the nobling limit stops some of the tribe getting involved. Even if they are taking a while at least they are involved in a war. Im don't think SWAT have been in any decent war for quite a while, all ive seen them do is recruit and attack people who are near the end anyway

DeletedUser97381

Well thats hardly a surprise is it good luck swat, cops, police, fbi and whatever else other FAmILy tribes you have.

So much for randersons diplomatic talk last night on skype and the audacity to say I am the bad one! :D

really? that's all you have to say dave? no "I don't back out of diplomacy without telling you coz that's the kind of person I am"?

DeletedUser47572

OK so I broke the diplomacy did I? Hang on I must have missed this one I didn't realize that we had declared war, oh thats right it was you so it was SWAT and your FAmILy.

I didn't back out of diplomacy I tried to talk with your duke which is difficult at the best of times, I came to agreements over a number of issues with him up too and including last night yet I am being accused of breaking my word.

How about you put the date on that message or find out what context it was sent in, because not everything is black and white there are shades of grey which you clearly don't seem to get.

I didn't break a single thing whatsoever in diplomacy with your tribe, in fact I would say that I bent over backwards to accommodate certain areas hicut is a classic example of this where I tried to agree territories with your duke, which YOUR tribe broke by nobling in a MM continent.

So how about you get of your self righteous horse and open your eyes.

DeletedUser

really? that's all you have to say dave? no "I don't back out of diplomacy without telling you coz that's the kind of person I am"?

Oh my god!!! you have to be the most long winded person I have ever met who can just ramble on about just about nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

But i Guess the fact that you were taking villages from -MM- prior to declaring war is what you call the honorable way to do things. After all a TRUE leader would have actually declared war before just trying to make gains for themselves.

So you might as well put up or just shut up as it has been no secret to anyone who reads these forums that you have clearly wanted a war, now you have it so bring it pork chop.

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Oh my god!!! you have to be the most long winded person I have ever met who can just ramble on about just about nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

But i Guess the fact that you were taking villages from -MM- prior to declaring war is what you call the honorable way to do things. After all a TRUE leader would have actually declared war before just trying to make gains for themselves.

So you might as well put up or just shut up as it has been no secret to anyone who reads these forums that you have clearly wanted a war, now you have it so bring it pork chop.

we took the villages because of dave's treachery why would we honour what your tribe or dave says when you planned to attack us do you really think were going to accept that you might of been able to push other tribes around but not us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

we took the villages because of dave's treachery why would we honour what your tribe or dave says when you planned to attack us do you really think were going to accept that you might of been able to push other tribes around but not us :icon_biggrin:

Sigh!!!! are you still going on about that... bottom line did you or did you not take villages from -MM- prior to declaring war. Answer YES!!!!! so that majes you dishonorable and as for treachery - wouldn't you think that would fall in to that category or can you enlighten us all with more of your forked words (god can't believe I am telling you to type more rubbish) that will make you look as the angel and us as the big bad wolves.. but before you do I need to go get my hip waders on as I think it is about to get real deep in here.

DeletedUser97381

"if PHAT are hitting them might be worth considering going at SWAT"

please dave, do tell me what sort of context that sentence could have that would make it anything below betrayal of an ally?

as for taking hicut villas, like I told fanged, randy asked me to start preparing the PnP the second we saw that msg of yours, taking free villas was just a strategically sound move ... why fight for them, when we can take them and concentrate on real targets afterwards? ;) not like you didn't keep complaining about them though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47572

Yes you want to talk about turning backs on tribes you have diplomatic relations with?

warrior1978 today at 22:00
After months of working together in silence we have let the cat out of the bag. -mm- has overstepped there bounds and not the world will retaliate. My good freinds in -swat-, CCH,Cops and CCH2 have fully declared war on mm.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=231177

I dont know what you know about these tribes but they are very good and orginized. They will criplle mm in a very short period of time. We as a small 25 member tribe with only about 10 really active war participants have held of mm for over 4 months now.

With this new world alliance -mm- will fall. Watch the stats and laugh till u cry. MM is going to pay for what they have done.

Say goodbye to mm. We will start ops in a couple of days after mm is freaking out about losing villas all over the swat side of things ;)

Thank you all for being loyal and good team members even though it has been tough. All of your hard work is about to pay off!!!!

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE! DEATH TO MM!

I am really close ot getting another top 10 tribe to help with mm as well. BUt swat and there freinds are enough.

To the tribe~

The start of that "After months" don't preach to me about morales you have no place to whatsoever.

This is the best bit of it.

[19:34:59] robert anderson: you will call phat to help you
[19:35:04] robert anderson: thats the only chance you have
[19:35:13] robert anderson: fiight us 1 v 1
[19:35:16] robert anderson: if your brave

Wow you guys are so brave.

DeletedUser97381

lol, just someone trying to look tough in front of his players, don't look into it much :icon_rolleyes: you don't honestly believe that to be true do you?

it's been 3.5 months on swat being created and we've been working with them for months? seriously?

trying to hide your betrayal in words you know not to be true ... disappointing dave.

DeletedUser

after so much flames about treachery and what not. they had just a lol to warriors's statement! haha

DeletedUser94707

I really doubt warrior had all this planned out. His skill lvl is average at best, His leadership is not even worth discussing, its aweful.

The only reason the guy is still around is all D his tribe has given him. When they die cause they don't have their D to help them out, He just recruits new players.

DeletedUser

[19:34:59] robert anderson: you will call phat to help you

I'm pretty sure if Phat were to get involved it would be because -SWAT- players have been attacking Phat members. No need to dress it up or anything.

DeletedUser97381

I'm pretty sure if Phat were to get involved it would be because -SWAT- players were attacking Phat members. No need to dress it up or anything.

there, I fixed it for you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser94707

Mass Fakes - Check!
Noble Trains - Check!
1-2 Nukes In Front of Train - Check!
Support Following Train - X

Looking pretty good so far SWAT :)