Yawn

King Matt II

And 30 caps against me? Thats because I was already inactive you nub :p No-one ever took caps against me and kept them without me taking more from them when I was still active here:p Or possibly I just let you have them, I don't remember lol xD

They were from your account, against Eddy. Remember? :p

DeletedUser

They were from your account, against Eddy. Remember? :p

Oh you meant on my account for me, I thought you meant you were nobling me? :p Yeah I do remember that. Vaguely though my memory has never been very well :p

lt181

by today's' standards, none of those people you mentioned would be good enough to make it as a noble target if they landed near me:icon_neutral: Though Idk who caz is. If that's your definition of good, than I think more is flawed than just your logic.

As for the rest, I have never seen a tribe lose due to attacks. Ever.

I don't know much, but I do know that I'm good enough to make it as a noble target.

DeletedUser97396

TLDR:
What makes a good player?
Good or skillfull? In my opinion a good player is someone who knows how to play the game properly but also experimenting with what they can do. It's no good someone mastering the basic skills of this game and calling them self experienced and better than everyone else, anyone can get to that level within a certain amount of time playing. A good player in my eyes is someone who yes has mastered all the basic skills but someone who experiments different things, such as different strategies whether it's pvp, pvt or tvt. Someone who experiements after years of playing in my opinion are the good players because they take that little extra step to become better than everyone else.
Why do players that are bad feel the need to present themselves as good?
The need of players who lack skills but try to look better than they are comes down to, in my opinion conformity. If a player or a person for that matter is around people who are actually skillfull and have earn't the right to be called it by hard playing then the less skillfull conform them selves to be like that person. It's not that the player actually thinks they're skillfull, it's the fact that they believe if they conform in a certain manor then they will appear to be better than they actually are, this however is short lives.
What are the key aspects of doing well in this game (similar to question 1 but not)?
Activity - Activity on this game is as important as using flour in making bread, without it the thing you setout to achieve will never be accomplished. Everyone who does well in this game has a high account activity whether it's solo playing (which requires more dedication) or co-playing. An accoutn needs a good amount of activity to be able to reach its full potential, however to do well in this game you also need to know how to play the game properly and not randomly do things and hope for the best.
Skill - Skill is perhaps the largest contribution when it comes to doing well on this game, without skill you've got no hope against someone with skill because they'll obviously have the upper hand when it comes to what to do. I'd recommend that you get the skills required to play the game properly before you set out to do well.
ENJOYMENT - NEVER DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T ENJOY. If you're not enjoying the game, then why would you be good at it? Everything you do, you have to enjoy it, there is absolotely no point in doing things you dont enjoy, so enjoy it.
How should tribes conduct their diplomacy early game(or all)?
I personally believe that setting alliances/NAP/Enemies isn't wise during an early stage of a world simply because you dont know how that tribe will perform in the future when they are under pressure from other tribes seeking domination in that area. Also the more diplomatic relations you have the less your tribe has to feed from, so take that into consideration. The only benefit i can see from having alliances/NAPs at an early stage is the bond that the tribes will have and the fact that a tribe with better relations are more likely willing to help out in needed situations
How should you balance between overplaying (overworking yourself) and inactivity?
Is there really such a thing as overplaying? I dont think it is, if you got nothing else to do with your lives other than playing computer games then you'll have more time than someone with a social life. However, the amount of time that someone plays isn't that important, it's what they do during that time of playing (sorry if this targets people). Inactivity cant really be balanced with anything, if someone has access to the internet and doesn't login then they're obviously not to fond of what's happening, all this said, some people have a legit reason to inactivity and this cannot be helped. If you know you have a dodgy internet connection then set someone as your sitter before you log off, or every night get a night sitter to look after the account, thats what i would do and sometimes my internet would go down but luckily i set someone as a sitter so i know the account is safe. Think smart, dont be greedy

Mick876

I'm the best person to have ever played TW, yay. Please everyone love me so i have a reason not to slice this razor along my wrist?

DeletedUser

I'm the best person to have ever played TW, yay. Please everyone love me so i have a reason not to slice this razor along my wrist?

Don't do it man, your mom will take away internet for a week. Believe me :(

Mick876

Don't do it man, your mom will take away internet for a week. Believe me :(

Haha, the only thing i use the internet for these days is streaming live football haha

But on topic,

I don't think anyone really cares about who is claiming to be what, everyone knows that 95% of the people on/were on W6 were a big pile of sh*te. Even the top players such as Pajuno didn't develop there game play till the late stages, and then developed it even more once they had left W6 and played W30.

Everyone on W6 except for a select few are below standard to compete in the New worlds, Thankyou, Good Night, Much Love.

Sellsword

Haha, the only thing i use the internet for these days is streaming live football haha

But on topic,

I don't think anyone really cares about who is claiming to be what, everyone knows that 95% of the people on/were on W6 were a big pile of sh*te. Even the top players such as Pajuno didn't develop there game play till the late stages, and then developed it even more once they had left W6 and played W30.

Everyone on W6 except for a select few are below standard to compete in the New worlds, Thankyou, Good Night, Much Love.

What an absolute load of crap. Is this why, every time a new world opens, I see lots of succesful w6 people? Just because you soured on world 6, doesn't mean the level of the game was too low. In terms of technical skills, world 6 languished quietly. But in terms of diplomacy, understanding the game, and TW instincts, world 6 was amonst the best. Not everything revolves around T trains. Never took you for a fool, Mick. Looks like there's a first time, now.

Mick876

lol what ever, i never found one player on W6 over the past year that ever gave me any bother. Yet i can be stomped on in new worlds due to a much higher quality of players. I never said W6 was not a fun world, it was, but the quality of players on an individual basis was poor.

Sellsword

lol what ever, i never found one player on W6 over the past year that ever gave me any bother. Yet i can be stomped on in new worlds due to a much higher quality of players. I never said W6 was not a fun world, it was, but the quality of players on an individual basis was poor.

You mistake the remians of the world with the early stages. People like Lord_Anubis, PerQ, bighead530, litwol, vpar2, mattcurr, alphabonkers, stonerbus and so on and so on have done very well on multiple worlds. Yes, it's possible to have a 10+ million account on w6 and be a very advanced technical player. That doesn't mean the competition in the core wasn't very high at the start of the world.