Circle of Hope

DeletedUser

Hmm fanged, im no good at this, it confuzzles meh :\

========

We know you have more nobles than me, over 10 times more :lol: :(
Dave told me about 7 times that u went yellow so dont lie u logged in all the time LOL narb ;)

Pfft.. I shouldnt feed the troll ;P

yet you dont moan at fanged for not growing any, sad narb

an i only went yellow 3 times!!! glad the 3 strike law doesnt apply here :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Cops
Side 2:
Tribes: -MM-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 70
Difference: 25

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 696,210
Side 2: 601,310
Difference: 94,900

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,045
Side 2: 16,749
Difference: 163,296

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 433
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 12
Difference: 39

chart

Side 1: 3,424,257
Side 2: 3,684,731
Difference: 260,474

chart

Side 1: 461,909
Side 2: 105,574
Difference: 356,335

chart

DeletedUser

49 of those against the inactive starlethe account :)

Our fault for having a frontline account which we should have rimmed ourselves quickly and they are perfectly valid ennoblements - but just sayin ;) Hopefully the war will heat up soon with a lot of real action.

DeletedUser

49 of those against the inactive starlethe account :)

Our fault for having a frontline account and perfectly valid ennoblements - but just sayin ;)

i seem to remember grumpy saying on this very thread a sat account is not really an inactive account as you could of either stacked it or maybe sniped the trains shifted def etc you didnt your fault.

we gained even more ground thanks for that :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

True we could have and should have, but just incase you were going to act like you were destroying our active members :)

Which, fair play, you didn't say that - but a pre-emptive :)

Tbf to both sides - this war is yet to kick off properly. Hopefully we'll see it kick off soon once CCH are dealt with :)

DeletedUser

i seem to remember grumpy saying on this very thread a sat account is not really an inactive account as you could of either stacked it or maybe sniped the trains shifted def etc you didnt your fault.

we gained even more ground thanks for that :icon_biggrin:

at least you give me the credits :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

I think the stats are not right, this cannpt be like this.
Ur tribe is smaller than how come u took 20 and they only took 2.

Please check the stats again. :)

DeletedUser

I think the stats are not right, this cannpt be like this.
Ur tribe is smaller than how come u took 20 and they only took 2.

Please check the stats again. :)

i assume this is your weird attempt at humour lol.

DeletedUser

i assume this is your weird attempt at humour lol.

Wanted to make a point.

Also wanted to see what fang might say.

I think it is just the beginning, but currently -MM- is not doing good. Lets see how they work this out.

DeletedUser97381

an update of "since start of war" stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -MM-, ~DA~

Timeframe: 19/03/2011 15:48:57 to 29/03/2011 11:31:10

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 16
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 628,062
Side 2: 144,951
Difference: 483,111

chart
[/spoil]

@xshahzad, 20-2 stats over 1 day is not the sign of a 47m point, >5000 villa tribe being eliminated, it's simply the sign of a small op landing on that day. you need to have more patience to start seeing signs of that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wanted to make a point.

Also wanted to see what fang might say.

I think it is just the beginning, but currently -MM- is not doing good. Lets see how they work this out.

2 suprise attacks against a tribe already at war with tribes on the other side of it. Did you really thing MM would start winning straight away. Tbh SWAT's op looked pretty poor. I would have expected much more from a massive tribe that hasnt been in a war in a while and has had a lot of time to plan

DeletedUser

2 suprise attacks against a tribe already at war with tribes on the other side of it. Did you really thing MM would start winning straight away. Tbh SWAT's op looked pretty poor. I would have expected much more from a massive tribe that hasnt been in a war in a while and has had a lot of time to plan

really you always come here with were crap suprise attacks same old story is getting boring now were poor but were still beating you by a decent amount you just sound the exact same as nini did.

DeletedUser

really you always come here with were crap suprise attacks same old story is getting boring now were poor but were still beating you by a decent amount you just sound the exact same as nini did.

No NiNi were saying that things would change around when isolated players were gone. Yes you are beating MM as if you weren't SWAT would really have no hope.

These are the overall stats in the north though
Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-, DA
Side 2:
Tribes: CCH, CCH2, -SWAT-, Cops

Timeframe: 19/03/2011 15:48:00 to 29/03/2011 18:22:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 617
Side 2: 824
Difference: 207

chart

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 117
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 5,199,967
Side 2: 6,123,758
Difference: 923,791

chart

Side 1: 849,030
Side 2: 1,070,059
Difference: 221,029

chart

Would appear that CCH is being targetted first and not SWAT

DeletedUser

let me just clarify cch and -SWAT- stats are not the same maybe its just that your members close to cch are better than the ones close to us or maybe even -SWAT- are a tougher opposition ? either way dont say 2 suprise attacks 1 ok fine but 2 ? lol.

also please remember to add borg1966 to the stats you dismissing him doesnt mean they shouldnt be counted so -MM- is concentrating in cch and cch2 and is winning by a whopping 14 villages :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

let me just clarify cch and -SWAT- stats are not the same maybe its just that your members close to cch are better than the ones close to us or maybe even -SWAT- are a tougher opposition ? either way dont say 2 suprise attacks 1 ok fine but 2 ? lol.

also please remember to add borg1966 to the stats you dismissing him doesnt mean they shouldnt be counted so -MM- is concentrating in cch and cch2 and is winning by a whopping 14 villages :lol:

how come we took villages from your heavily stacked frontline? like you pointed out in a mail I saw?

maybe we would like to give you guys full attention, this means we need to take out CCH first.

and it were 2 surprise attacks, cause we know you guys planned together to his us the same time. so this means you coordinate if yours was a surprise attack you need to take CCH poor attack in consideration too.

just saying:lol:

DeletedUser

I don't think you can really count the Borg acc in the stats since Dave quit pretty publically :icon_rolleyes:

Not like you can deny he didn't :lol:

Also: As far as I know Ali is not in -MM- so stop getting your flaming-hat on assuming that he is and using things like "you guys" and "your" :p

DeletedUser

how come we took villages from your heavily stacked frontline? like you pointed out in a mail I saw?

maybe we would like to give you guys full attention, this means we need to take out CCH first.

and it were 2 surprise attacks, cause we know you guys planned together to his us the same time. so this means you coordinate if yours was a surprise attack you need to take CCH poor attack in consideration too.

just saying:lol:

you took what villages from our frontlines ? you have only took re-takes my friend :icon_biggrin:

I don't think you can really count the Borg acc in the stats since Dave quit pretty publically :icon_rolleyes:

Not like you can deny he didn't :lol:

Also: As far as I know Ali is not in -MM- so stop getting your flaming-hat on assuming that he is and using things like "you guys" and "your" :p

mate they sent attacks then he quit now im not saying thats the reason in all why he quit but they did attack an account and then you dismissed it as it was losing villages.

but really i just thought i should make everyone aware of that situation in reality it does not effect me or my tribe so i wont argue with you about it :icon_cool: