Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Such a loyal trooper :icon_razz: . How big is you paycheck ? :lol:

all the money and pp in the world :icon_rolleyes: i play for fun and i am loyal to my friends and tribe. Thats what holds paj and his friends(tribe) together. they are all friends and all work very good with eachother. he pays raven but thats besides the point. ive been here for awhile and ive only been critizied once:\ and it did make me angry and i still am mad about it but i will digress... :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Karma, you are not stacked sky high!! We blast through your walls!!

What is the matter with RAM? A coup is under way ? :lol: Poor Karma is left to rot and die :p

I only defend when there is need to. I just dodge it when ur cats are puny...! Its like showing a nail file to me when I have a big Excalibur. Cat ops = time to build+distance travel time+rebuild time, so if you can't keep that in mind, its just a waste.

Such a loyal trooper :icon_razz: . How big is you paycheck ? :lol:

He has a nice paycheck. He got paid ipad last time to be online for sits, got paid premium, got paid hourly + commission per village nobled.

DeletedUser79042

Karma I want to join RAM too !! :icon_wink:

KARMA FOR PRESIDENT !

tangotemptress

JUBAL!!!!! OMG! It's you!! Please Please log onto skype sometime! You are one of the handful that I really do miss!

DeletedUser70594

Glad to see you again Jubal! Hope you are good ... :) I really miss you, and guys like you

DeletedUser79042

hmmm

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252
Side 2: 200
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,393,781
Side 2: 1,898,763
Difference: 495,018

chart

[/spoil]

There is movement... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Congrats Phoenix.

Do you only include D2 in the stats when Phoenix are losing to Ram/Drift? :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to know the stimulus of the question, Ship. Because your question shortly follows R2's post, I am assuming that you're asking him who is not in phoenix -- yet you address phoenix specifically. The last one of our members to post stats in this thread was iriz on March 14th, posting weekly stats of Phoenix vs. RAM only. Since then several others have posted stats in whatever form they thought interesting. We thank them for that. Still, I don't understand why you would ask this question when it seems that we care less about our stats then those watching do...furthermore, we don't care how pretty it ends up being -- we have one purpose before we delete...one purpose.

Also, I apologize if you thought R2 was in Phoenix, perhaps leading into your question. But keep in mind that the dyes of most ICs have a thermal threshold of 150 centigrade. The phoenix burns at ~2000 C. So unfortunately with today's technology there's no way we could be family. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser79042

r2d3 makes no mistake.

a follower... Next April 1st, I made a note to send you an invite as well to the supertribe :lol:

But keep in mind that the dyes of most ICs have a thermal threshold of 150 centigrade.

lol. I do keep the IC's in ze thermal armour... :lol:

Do you only include D2 in the stats when Phoenix are losing to Ram/Drift? :)

I fail to see the humour here. Still I am ok, if you did like what you wrote :icon_wink:

DeletedUser26504

Well for what i can see Paj is up-rising again against some ram´s that finish the winter and started to be spring-breakdown

DeletedUser

I'd like to know the stimulus of the question, Ship. Because your question shortly follows R2's post, I am assuming that you're asking him who is not in phoenix -- yet you address phoenix specifically. The last one of our members to post stats in this thread was iriz on March 14th, posting weekly stats of Phoenix vs. RAM only. Since then several others have posted stats in whatever form they thought interesting. We thank them for that. Still, I don't understand why you would ask this question when it seems that we care less about our stats then those watching do...furthermore, we don't care how pretty it ends up being -- we have one purpose before we delete...one purpose.

Also, I apologize if you thought R2 was in Phoenix, perhaps leading into your question. But keep in mind that the dyes of most ICs have a thermal threshold of 150 centigrade. The phoenix burns at ~2000 C. So unfortunately with today's technology there's no way we could be family. :icon_sad:

I know R2 is not in Phoenix, but it's clear by his posts which side he is bias towards. I didn't address Phoenix, I simply gave them props.

My point regarding the stats was;
Whenever RAM/Drift are losing to Phoenix in the stats, they are posted.
Whenver RAM/Drift are winning against Phoenix in the stats, D2 are added to RAM's side to put Phoenix ahead.
Whenever RAM/Drift/D2 are winning against Phoenix, try another timescale until we find one favourable to Phoenix.
If that fails still, don't post the stats until Phoenix are winning again.

I wonder if R2 has ever posted stats to show RAM leading a war? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thats the reason I post my own version of the stats in order to satisfy all sides and not give any side any excuse on the stats.

we've already gone through this

RAM VS Phoenx RAM have taken the upper hand many times but there are times which Phoenx pushes back

RAM D2 VS Phoenx Phoenx always had the upper hand in those stats.

DeletedUser

Thats the reason I post my own version of the stats in order to satisfy all sides and not give any side any excuse on the stats.

we've already gone through this

RAM VS Phoenx RAM have taken the upper hand many times but there are times which Phoenx pushes back

RAM D2 VS Phoenx Phoenx always had the upper hand in those stats.

Yes agreed, I haven't ever questioned the credibility of Phoenix when stat posting, especially as Bullmastiff pointed out, they haven't posted any in a long time. R2 sees the same stats as everyone else and has seen RAM take 2 K's from Phoenix.

However he is just a naughty robot that likes to wind people up by pretending RAM are being massacred :icon_biggrin:

tangotemptress

I know R2 is not in Phoenix, but it's clear by his posts which side he is bias towards. I didn't address Phoenix, I simply gave them props.

My point regarding the stats was;
Whenever RAM/Drift are losing to Phoenix in the stats, they are posted.
Whenver RAM/Drift are winning against Phoenix in the stats, D2 are added to RAM's side to put Phoenix ahead.
Whenever RAM/Drift/D2 are winning against Phoenix, try another timescale until we find one favourable to Phoenix.
If that fails still, don't post the stats until Phoenix are winning again.

I wonder if R2 has ever posted stats to show RAM leading a war? :icon_cool:

You do realize that you are free to post stats yourself anytime you feel so inclined... right? If you feel that the stats someone posted are biased, then instead of complaining about it, why not just post some yourself that you feel reflect an unbiased perspective?

It's a very simple solution :lol: