The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

I must say this is rather exciting!! Why would anyone not want to be involved in this war is beyond me!! Lots of smashing for both sides :)

DeletedUser

FD - You guys are a big disappointment. At the beginning not want fight back . Now is half tribe Banned :icon_neutral:
I hope that THX can something

DeletedUser

FD - You guys are a big disappointment. At the beginning not want fight back . Now is half tribe Banned :icon_neutral:

Hey I have tried , , why others have left I don't know , its not like they can hide in the world somewhere ....I must admit I am overmatched at this point.

DeletedUser

Hey I have tried , , why others have left I don't know , its not like they can hide in the world somewhere ....I must admit I am overmatched at this point.

I know it is hard right now and that it will only get worse. Just keep on fighting. Don't give up like others have before you. Time highly respects fighters.

DeletedUser

It is a doing of only one person, who just held a big grudge over rest of FD.

While going down, he took others down too :icon_sad:

DeletedUser54677

Why are >9000 members of FD banned? You're making my scripts useless. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i think that statement is highly inaccurate..

some players have decided to cheat thus making spoiling the game for everyone else..

and not everyone in thx/fd are failing...

check some stats..

Tazecca

I am afraid Bigjay u are mistaken
that statement is perfectly accurate, FD hve been a dissapointment.
The fact players have left, been kicked and been banned has led to them being dissapointing. I agree some have tarnished the reputation of others, however it doesnt mean the overall effort of a what was rank 2 tribe was disspointing.

DeletedUser

I am afraid Bigjay u are mistaken
that statement is perfectly accurate, FD hve been a dissapointment.
The fact players have left, been kicked and been banned has led to them being dissapointing. I agree some have tarnished the reputation of others, however it doesnt mean the overall effort of a what was rank 2 tribe was disspointing.

apologies i misread that statement, i thought he was shooting down everyones war effort and esp. thxs..apologies..

DeletedUser43045

I know it is hard right now and that it will only get worse. Just keep on fighting. Don't give up like others have before you. Time highly respects fighters.

All too true, we love fighters. While else play a game like this. I think theprophet & bigjay are the enemies making the most impact, at least from what i can tell. Kudos to both.

DeletedUser

Bans aren’t allowed to be discussed publicly, so before our illustrious moderator has to step in here and lay abuse on all of us let’s respect the rules here, and leave it at what’s been said already.

Besides I think we'd all much rather talk about the abuse bigjay has been laying down on us, and the abuse he’s about to receive in return as punishment for his sinful actions against us :p~

DeletedUser

AYK beat me to the punch.

I saw the post yesterday and figured that you guys were smart enough that I didn't have to make a post saying that any further discussion about in game bans would not be allowed. Needless to say I am slightly saddened :icon_cry:.

Anyways, Carry on with your bloodthirsty antics

DeletedUser22924

Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Side 2:
Tribes: THX, S-S, FD, [F]
Players: Technika3, zpfhfhwndtk, unp-warrior, eneaga, 4u2bnvus

Timeframe: 26/03/2011 00:00:00 to 02/04/2011 20:46:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,441
Side 2: 234
Difference: 1,207

My god.

Even I, who hath been here for so long, have never seen 1441 conquers in a 7 day time period:icon_eek:

Time you never cease to amaze me:lol:

DeletedUser

Besides I think we'd all much rather talk about the abuse bigjay has been laying down on us, and the abuse he’s about to receive in return as punishment for his sinful actions against us :p~

I know nothing about the abuse you speak of... I was just visiting!!!

I am about to receive abuse? Emmm we will see what Time can do!!! Although I have seen already lots of firepower. Shall be interesting :)

Edit: I realize some in the world may be unaware... I co-play with bigjay :)

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

Nice! keep it up TIME,..
hi old faces n stuff, no aint playing, first time to pop my face in months :)

Deuces

DeletedUser

Another week, and more stats for world 32 to drool over!

2wn1zcw.jpg

The Changes of the World in two Weeks:
16pf5y.gif

And w32 Tribe OD:
25uk4ds.png