WET and Shadow like to harbor refugees

DeletedUser80229

It is about both. Between allies it is respect, NAP a bit of both and everyone else its mainly fear.

Since you and your tribe neither induce fear or warrent respect, its hardly suprising their refusel to do what you want.

Okay warrior this here is the answer you are looking for. This is true, Wet is 32 mill, RIM is 9 mill. You pose nothing to them plus you are spread out and would just be destroyed by them if you guys warred. I'm not trying to be mean, but harboring refugees only works if you can protect them and your tribe can't really do much to stop them.

So there is your answer, now i think it would be best for you to just stop posting as your only making yourself look even worse. I would flame you for talking about my tribe MM but well it's a lil late for me to do that lol.

DeletedUser

and I would bet u a dollar that if fanged spent half the time in TW as he does browsing these forums he would break a half a mill in no time flat. I doubt that will ever happen tho.

Of course I would. But I have my girlfriend, my education, my job and my disabled parent to look after and all that means I cannot play 24/7 on a pretendy internet game like you do.

I may be smaller points than you and 80% defensive but I am leader of the rank 1 tribe and you are a person who has led two tribes into the ground on a single world and is hated by almost everyone.

Some would argue that actually I am the better player <3

Not that it matters lol. It's a game :3

Edit: Also I nobled 14 barbs the other day and got great power. You should have brought that up.

Edit 2: Also also - if -MM- are noob failures then: [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: RIM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,887
Side 2: 1,904
Difference: 3,983

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 538
Side 2: 159
Difference: 379

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 40,424,661
Side 2: 10,599,083
Difference: 29,825,578

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,169,429
Side 2: 1,257,356
Difference: 2,912,073

chart
[/spoil]

Haha, you're getting your ass kicked by noob failures :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And all the same here. I may have a mental age of 2, but at least my tribe doesn't come complaining about how it sucks in SOHK. I recall a message from a lad who wasn't glad to send all his defence to Warrior ... :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My verdict is grow up and stop insulting each other. :)

if you wanted a fourm that wasn't full of flaming and useless insults you would have to lock every thread as soon as they opened....

if you need a co-player pm me...

DeletedUser

and bestever i have rimmed just as many players from mm as u have form rim. Lennox? Klutch? Rumba? where did they go and where was ur tribal support?

Do you just put posts into your own perspective or what? I was talking about how you hog support and then the rest of the tribe barley gets any. To prove my point I listed a few players who fell because of little support.

You just listed players that your tribe rimmed, not you. So don't act all big and macho, you nobled 6 villages off of those players combined. Those players may or may not have received support, I'm not sure, I don't have a great memory (3 months in a game is too much for me).

But I have yet to see fanged, ghanghis or any MM player bragging about us as a team that has the best support system ever. You, on the other hand, have bragged about how great of a team RIM is.

DeletedUser

and Etan i dont recall getting any visits from ur troops? afraid tough guy? so laugh all day long and make all the excuses u want. ur a half a noob and u need to get over it. I will venture to the externals when ever i wish ;)

- You don't recall it, because im in K75, and it would be purely idiotic for me to launch troops that would take somewhere around 5 days to get there, and not even noble the villages. I apologize, and don't start calling people noobs when you have almost half my points ;). (CHARM THIS IS NOT AN INSULT, PURELY CLARIFICATION <3 :) )

tangomango

OMG...i dont even know this "warrior" guy and i can tell by his posts what a pozer he is...and as for him picking on etan...well...lmao!...buddy i would put my money on Etan any day against you,and i have lots of money! and just because the Etan account is gone dont mean Etan is gone...trust me...he is still here in a HUGE freaking way,and could eat your lunch warrior in a heartbeat!

DeletedUser

Warrior is showing his face again? Tut tut when will you ever learn. Though it's rather interesting to see you haven't changed in all the years since w13. You can't lead a sucessful tribe a without Shards (realize it already). You are still crying for support as others have kindly pointed out. I'm frankly shocked you still play this game. You make yourself one of the most disliked posters/players on the world then get yourself under attack by everyone. Be thankful of the limits on noble travel warrior.

Bestestever and Fang, as I'm sure you've notice that he hoards all his tribes D in his villages just take out his tribemates then when he starts to lose villages on a constant basis he'll delete. Though I'm sure that is rather obvious. ^^

DeletedUser

Bestestever and Fang, as I'm sure you've notice that he hoards all his tribes D in his villages just take out his tribemates then when he starts to lose villages on a constant basis he'll delete. Though I'm sure that is rather obvious. ^^

I think they have said before that is what they are doing but warrior just keep inviting more people

DeletedUser

I think they have said before that is what they are doing but warrior just keep inviting more people

At least he doesn't have 2 or 3 family branches to get D from on this world. ;o

DeletedUser

At least he doesn't have 2 or 3 family branches to get D from on this world. ;o

Im not certain but i think he uses other tribes which he got to help him take down MM for that. Thats proberly the only reason his tribemates have some left for themselves

DeletedUser

I have better idea if yu think nap from us is not good thing for you how if we cancell it ? its better than like old woman grumpy every where that someone steal his fake vibrator